Sign in to follow this  
BlackJack

Anathema Graveyard Event

u can see he never said party at rahha spot is jungle, just that u run to help them everytime = thus u are losing xp time on party which isnt even " yours", thus name "jungle and their (un)effective farm in AB"

u see things which are not there, sadly

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

u can see he never said party at rahha spot is jungle, just that u run to help them everytime = thus u are losing xp time on party which isnt even " yours", thus name "jungle and their (un)effective farm in AB"

u see things which are not there, sadly

At least im not see ghosts like the 2 parties Stiba says running to help on rahha spot. We rush there 3 times 2 or 3 guys from our party after killing train on top and like everyone knows even 1 guy is enough to make stiba's party to PR.. So running 2/3 guys for 1 minute there and goin back to top while mobs arent respawned yet and be grouped from tank for kill them i guess this is not making our xp uneffective there..

Just now, Capone said:

At least im not see ghosts like the 2 parties Stiba says running to help on rahha spot. We rush there 3 times 2 or 3 guys from our party after killing train on top and like everyone knows even 1 guy is enough to make stiba's party to PR.. So running 2/3 guys for 1 minute there and goin back to top while mobs arent respawned yet and be grouped from tank for kill them i guess this is not making our xp uneffective there..

i was not there, idk what happens or not, i am just saying what i can see on forum, and what u said that stiba called those guys jungle was wrong, while this is another thing

1 minute ago, Capone said:

Each of us count for 4.You lie.We were 4x4=16

Just now, MoDoy said:

i was not there, idk what happens or not, i am just saying what i can see on forum, and what u said that stiba called those guys jungle was wrong, while this is another thing

Well, if its not ur bussines then dont mess in every single topic on forum to show to ppl that you are the bla bla king here, they know it already..

1 minute ago, Capone said:

Well, if its not ur bussines then dont mess in every single topic on forum to show to ppl that you are the bla bla king here, they know it already..

bla bla king? to what i replied, i showed that u are wrong and u are imagining things u write, then u come with totally different arguement and say i am bla bla king, just because now u said something i didnt even touch, because i didnt know how it was? cool story

Edited by MoDoy

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Im sure, that i mean same. Because u cant exp without bot, so when GMs give u perma ban for it, your max lvl is +-55lvls. Gj with this lvl in pvp.

How much Bsoe u use yesterday? 4-5 per 1hour? How many times u running away from battlefield and u let dying your party because u dont want lost 1%? Real Leonidas xD

So i am the guy that cant exp without bot(as you claim) and not you that cant exp without perkunas/tfd combined.The only way you can stop me from killing you is to perma ban me for reasons like the previous(Find a reason like he use programs to make pulls or smth like that).Sure i cant do pvp with 55 lvl but.....................now that i think about it even with 55 lvl and my hands tied you have no chance either.
Lastly i must inform you my little muslim monkey that we dont own a CH for now so explain me how i use 5 bsoe per 1h with proofs.The only reason i run from battlefield is to chase YOUR guys that running from you and dont want to die like their teammates and seeing my team died i try to take some last ape with me in hell.
Just to inform you as my last advice.You are the kind of the guy that no one will feel you seriously as a problem or as a threat/enemy at all.You are a puppet and a prostitute to WS bind with them for eternity because you kneel to them and accept anything they serve you.No point to continiou talking to you whatever you say because i cant take you seriously.

10 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Lastly i must inform you my little muslim monkey that we dont own a CH for now so explain me how i use 5 bsoe per 1h with proofs.The only reason i run from battlefield is to chase YOUR guys that running from you and dont want to die like their teammates and seeing my team died i try to take some last ape with me in hell.

haha, yday it was different story, ditching your dead team

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

haha, yday it was different story, ditching your dead team

Yes when you have the balls to rush with 1 pt to 3 its different story.Rly you brought 1 and a half more  to killed 67 lvl average ppl?You rly died 2v2 pt with this characters you have and instead of coming again as same numbers you prefred to zerg and kill us?Pathetic

5 hours ago, Myrtan said:

No need words anymore. Believe me, soon your ally gonna get down. Veryyy soon :) 

When I started here exactly 1 year ago and 3 days I was pk-ed by soil on lvl 20 and he told me in perkunas pet. At this point I didnt even know what perkunas is. He build VR ally from 2 parties to 250+ ppl just for the sole purpose of destroying perkunas. Guess what we are still here, he isnt. You haven't even pvp-ed for a top zone yet, you havent seen how the epics 2-3 hour long fights look like. Today both Orfen and Core were 2h long fights, you haven't even started participating in the true end game yet and already you talk about destroying the longest standing alliance on the server. Maybe my ego is huge, but to think the way you do is simply delusional.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

When I started here exactly 1 year ago and 3 days I was pk-ed by soil on lvl 20 and he told me in perkunas pet. At this point I didnt even know what perkunas is. He build VR ally from 2 parties to 250+ ppl just for the sole purpose of destroying perkunas. Guess what we are still here, he isnt. You haven't even pvp-ed for a top zone yet, you havent seen how the epics 2-3 hour long fights look like. Today both Orfen and Core were 2h long fights, you haven't even started participating in the true end game yet and already you talk about destroying the longest standing alliance on the server. Maybe my ego is huge, but to think the way you do is simply delusional.

That bold part imho devalvate the whole meaning.. Besides that pretty much well said.

@Myrtan Fortune is fickle, be aware of that (before someone will start bashing me again, this is friendly advice, not flame). 

8 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Specially for GoD of pvp!

Posting frags with Stiba (aka forum superman,aka worst l2 party i ever met in my life),is not something to be proud about xD.Better try to win him in forum.This will be an achievment....

Edited by D4re

30 minutes ago, D4re said:

Posting frags with Stiba (aka forum superman,aka worst l2 party i ever met in my life),is not something to be proud about xD.Better try to win him in forum.This will be an achievment....

Well, these are not even frags :)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Dream more, fishfool, dream more...

Maximally u can try teach your eu guys how using bots and how your ass earn money on unbans, but u cant do more from your cave. xD

Have a nice day.;)

Why are you always talking about money with me, it is 5 euro for unban ONE time. I make more money in 1 week then you make in a month. I also sell B grade weapons on ingame auction house for 40 euro a pop. Don't worry about me, you should be worrying about how to play this game..

19 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Yeah teach me how to suck a dick please. That's interesting cuze first time i saw AD"s party was yday since the siege. Never saw soulmates outside of yday in loa when they pr-ed lul. Mb you are speaking of one of the days you we had off last week, but that means it was bizz party only which means he was outnumbered, anyway u still suck at necro :D

You are so desperate these days it's embarrassing to even witness. Your zerg ally is over, unless you suck jerry's dick  I'd be surprised if you win more than 1 castle. I don't think anyone takes you serious anymore, I'm gunna stop proving your gang of retards wrong on a daily basis. Bye mr lawyer. LOL.

Edited by fishfood

10 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Exactly! and this is what we see now on the server :)

Ok, where?? U mean Isno and his demon staff +10 on the ground?  xD

10 hours ago, PluTacK said:

psssssssssst...................

Shot00097.jpg

Hmmm, funny. Ran after me with full party to BS. I could relog or something, but yet I tried to fight you and died honorably. I see, you feel so proud that you managed kill one guy with full pt. Great achievment indeed!

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

Ok, where?? U mean Isno and his demon staff +10 on the ground?  xD

Idc about his demon Staff. He did stupid thing so he deserved to drop it. This time karma was the worst bitch that she could be And mby he will take a lesson from that.

Edited by Myrtan

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

Hmmm, funny. Ran after me with full party to BS. I could relog or something, but yet I tried to fight you and died honorably. I see, you feel so proud that you managed kill one guy with full pt. Great achievment indeed!

Its funny for us, because u open your mouth few post back and put here video with my party with many boxes vs 3 with your fail.

Yesterday u+2players meet my party without box and u run away as chicken. Do u have fraps?

1.U cant relog, u were all time in combat.

2. U dont try fight, we kill u as gremlin. Necro use bsoe and 3rd guy stop run away probably in aden town.

Stop lie boy. ?