Sign in to follow this  
BlackJack

Anathema Graveyard Event

1 hour ago, Tyriastenne said:

This topic is pathetic :o

Pathetic are your brains. Since 2015 you are the first person i wish bad things to happen)

2 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

Pathetic are your brains. Since 2015 you are the first person i wish bad things to happen)

I suggest use your brain! :)

And about the topic...

rebirth.jpg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Tyriastenne said:

I will be always together with my great CL Demoss :)  and Modoy thank you for  nice compliment :-*

sorry, for normal people that shouldnt be compliment :D i just pity so many people fell for your trick that u are girl haha

1 hour ago, BizQQuiT said:

You guys don't know the details of the happenings , but you are free to speculate for entertainment ;)

Have fun !

Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know!

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door!

I don't care
What they're going to say
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway!

1 hour ago, Harley Queen said:

Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know!

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door!

I don't care
What they're going to say
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway!

I know this song I know this SONG :P 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BlackJack said:

I dont mind dying if it means enemy doesnt farm, im max level :D

Youre max level, get a life now.

Go out of your cave but be careful with your eyes.

12 hours ago, BlackJack said:

KIll anathema players , post screens here , earn some extra adena the effort :)

I can understand, you're angry and frustrated, but by putting extra pressure on them you actually helping them ;)  They are not a just formed clan that could fall apart after first real challenge like war declaration from a top clan. Normally clans like that get stronger and bigger when they face real challenge;) So good luck with your "event"  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Black Sails said:

I can understand, you're angry and frustrated, but by putting extra pressure on them you actually helping them ;)  They are not a just formed clan that could fall apart after first real challenge like war declaration from a top clan. Normally clans like that get stronger and bigger when they face real challenge;) So good luck with your "event"  

You're not wrong in general. But I happen to know a bit about those players after having an alliance with them for an year don't you think so? I know when they farm, where they farm, their starts. which person is cappable of what. Their main reason for leaving was crying about too much pvp, despite the fact perkunas is the clan that by far spends the most time protecting allies to let them farm. Let's see who will protect them now and if ti will be more than we did. I've wasted hundreds of hours investing into those people being part of ally, when they turn out to be ungrateful crybaby traitors, I have personal reasons to invest as much time as I can into destroying them. Those players know me, they know my dedication to a goal and im sure they know i am more resilient than they will ever be. I can't be at all the places at once, so i am hosting this event. For me spending the adena on this is a worthy cause. The one thing i can promise you and all of them is that the hundreds of hours I spent protecting zones where they free farmed for them I will now dedicate into making them uninstall the game.

Edited by BlackJack

spend hundreds of hours killing wars / traitors to make them uninstall game.

spend hundreds of hours covering allies farm.

spend hundreds of hours lvling with cp.

wow man try hard this game would lose your life.

Edited by EMpoweR
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, BlackJack said:

You're not wrong in general. But I happen to know a bit about those players after having an alliance with them for an year don't you think so? I know when they farm, where they farm, their starts. which person is cappable of what. Their main reason for leaving was crying about too much pvp, despite the fact perkunas is the clan that by far spends the most time protecting allies to let them farm. Let's see who will protect them now and if ti will be more than we did. I've wasted hundreds of hours investing into those people being part of ally, when they turn out to be ungrateful crybaby traitors, I have personal reasons to invest as much time as I can into destroying them. Those players know me, they know my dedication to a goal and im sure they know i am more resilient than they will ever be. I can't be at all the places at once, so i am hosting this event. For me spending the adena on this is a worthy cause. The one thing i can promise you and all of them is that the hundreds of hours I spent protecting zones where they free farmed for them I will now dedicate into making them uninstall the game.

:(

6 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Ahahahhaha U made this morning a nice one :D  U are delusional. Well there is a saying. You dont answer to idiots- it is better to ignore them. So i choose to ignore You. Now U just made Yourself an idiot. An belive me noone will uninstall game because of You. DAmn Your ego is sick:D

Edited by Demosek

You're not wrong in general. But I happen to know a bit about those players after having an alliance with them for an year don't you think so? I know when they farm, where they farm, their starts. which person is cappable of what. Their main reason for leaving was crying about too much pvp, despite the fact perkunas is the clan that by far spends the most time protecting allies to let them farm.

Nice joke, now maybe yes. You need to protect your lowbies to not let them leave like Anathema and let the ally collapse and lose numbers (No Wonder, you are everyday kicked out of LOA by Rolan and Scream CP and the rest of ES who farm there) I remember Nosferatu crying to us when you were still allied to ES that no one protects them, they dont get nothing from your ally and they cant farm and they wanted join our ally we cosidered that but in the end we decided not to do so. About Anathema, don't say me bullsh1t you spent hours protecting them. They fought for AB much more time alone with our ally combined forces. Mostly they were losing because they had max 3 parties, and only one of tchem 70+, So where was Bizz and you then? Ahhh, dont say. In LOA :) Stop your bulls1t because you making clown from yourself just by your posts here.

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 2

You're not wrong in general. But I happen to know a bit about those players after having an alliance with them for an year don't you think so? I know when they farm, where they farm, their starts. which person is cappable of what. Their main reason for leaving was crying about too much pvp

I'm pretty sure I can call Demoss everything. But, he is not a Coward. When was about the fight he was the first one to go.

Edited by Myrtan

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Nice joke, now maybe yes. You need to protect your lowbies to not let them leave like Anathema and let the ally collapse and lose numbers (No Wonder, you are everyday kicked out of LOA by Rolan and Scream CP and the rest of ES who farm there) I remember Nosferatu crying to us when you were still allied to ES that no one protects them, they dont get nothing from your ally and they cant farm and they wanted join our ally we cosidered that but in the end we decided not to do so. About Anathema, don't say me bullsh1t you spent hours protecting them. They fought for AB much more time alone with our ally combined forces. Mostly they were losing because they had max 3 parties, and only one of tchem 70+, So where was Bizz and you then? Ahhh, dont say. In LOA :) Stop your bulls1t because you making clown from yourself just by your posts here.

Oh, fuck my life! Now give me back my old "The Lying King".

The 1st time u say the right thing. O.o

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Actually when they fought in ABG it was their choice to PvP not PvE and they could have came loa and free farmed if they wanted. Everyday kicked by rolan and AD? I don't even remember when was the last time i died to AD party in PvP. Probably 1 month +. If they farm LoA it's because we are going to gank abg and help lowbies. We have the least amount of players in EU prime currently and the last time we had prime ( the day before , we had day off yday ) we managed to destroy both sides from farming during the whole evening, while our lowbies farmed abg. It's funny that you speak anything about protection, anyone that doesnt feel happy with WS can leave and see who will protect them on the other side, oh wait - no one cuze we are only all that is protecting lowbies and not letting them survive on their own. If we have secured LoA and ppl chose to fight in abg over free farming in LoA, it's their own choice. No side has or had the strength to secure both high level zones.

1 hour ago, woot123 said:

Literally everything he said was a complete lie made on random assumptions. Best is he pms randoms in aden saying they control ABG every night etc. Even got screens of it lmao.

3 hours ago, Demosek said:

Ahahahhaha U made this morning a nice one :D  U are delusional. Well there is a saying. You dont answer to idiots- it is better to ignore them. So i choose to ignore You. Now U just made Yourself an idiot. An belive me noone will uninstall game because of You. DAmn Your ego is sick:D

not about ego, it's about u being traitors. We will see about the uninstall. Might not be today , not not be a month from now, but sooner or later ppl who followed you blindly will.

1 hour ago, woot123 said:

Here is your own ungreatful leader admitting that you left cuze of your petty feud with stibba and not because we didnt protect you. Stop lying you fucking ungrateful lying traitorous bitch. Your party got free ride to high 60s in academy clan, moved to main and couldnt handle 2 pvps a night, in a way im glad you left us since you are obviously crybabies, lets see who will you cry to now.

8c4fdb01ff32475527181cc4f78ac786.png

0e68a0c01b8774bf756e11234668ca7c.png

a414d2c4851dc4bd2f72f4e1f332b52f.png30b4df5ea828be3e9ce910db6a78c9a5.png

43 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Here is your own ungreatful leader admitting that you left cuze of your petty feud with stibba and not because we didnt protect you. Stop lying you fucking ungrateful lying traitorous bitch. Your party got free ride to high 60s in academy clan, moved to main and couldnt handle 2 pvps a night, in a way im glad you left us since you are obviously crybabies, lets see who will you cry to now.

8c4fdb01ff32475527181cc4f78ac786.png

0e68a0c01b8774bf756e11234668ca7c.png

a414d2c4851dc4bd2f72f4e1f332b52f.png30b4df5ea828be3e9ce910db6a78c9a5.png

And again cropped to serve you well. Nice manipulation. I wont post conversation with u when U talk truth about Stiba your now beloved allymate. I really dont care what u say now because i know now who U are. I wont use any of our conversations on skype with many of WS members saying what they really fell about eachother ,and i have it ALOT, because i think private conversations should stay private. I know many dirts inside WS but its private shit. U show now to all forum what kind of manipulative tard U are.  And a damn kid crying like someone broke ur toy. Really we feel lucky to have such a psychofan for ourselves. 

And about that talk. LoL READ IT AT LEAST 10 times more and mby then u will understand what i was saying to U. If, after all, u wont be able to understand it , soo u must be really stupid.

Edited by Demosek
  • Like 1