Sign in to follow this  
BlackJack

Anathema Graveyard Event

6 minutes ago, Demosek said:

And again cropped to serve you well. Nice manipulation. I wont post conversation with u when U talk truth about Stiba your now beloved allymate. I really dont care what u say now because i know now who U are. I wont use any of our conversations on skype with many of WS members saying what they really fell about eachother ,and i have it ALOT, because i think private conversations should stay private. I know many dirts inside WS but its private shit. U show now to all forum what kind of manipulative tard U are.  And a damn kid crying like someone broke ur toy. Really we feel lucky to have such a psychofan for ourselves. 

I am posting them cuze ur ppl and urself are constantly lying. Please go ahead and  if u like post every conversation we've had. I am not hiding or ashamed of anything. While you consnantly make excuses. Not everyone in a huge ally is supposed to like each other and thats normal. Except you and some of your people acted like 10 year olds and left because of it making bullshit excuses. You could be man enough and say "We've decided to quit ally, cuze we dont like playing with Stibba", instead you spend 1 week bullshiting to random excuses from bizz offering rest of anathema to stay in ally if they want, to no protectiong crap, to my people want to do it but not me i want to stay. Man up. I am done with this shit for now, whoever wants please post screens the event will continue.

Edited by BlackJack

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

I am posting them cuze ur ppl and urself are constantly lying. Please go ahead and  if u like post every conversation we've had. I am not hiding or ashamed of anything. While you consnantly make excuses. Not everyone in a huge ally is supposed to like each other and thats normal. Except you and some of your people acted like 10 year olds and left because of it making bullshit excuses. You could be man enough and say "We've decided to quit ally, cuze we dont like playing with Stibba", instead you spend 1 week bullshiting to random excuses from bizz offering rest of anathema to stay in ally if they want, to no protectiong crap, to my people want to do it but not me i want to stay. Man up. I am done with this shit for now, whoever wants please post screens the event will continue.

hahahhahahaha and who started this pointless topic and another cries all around forum. U Made my day. Cya i wont discuss with You anymore it has no point.

• Like 1

aaaaaaaaaand another 2303220 words that says absolutely NOTHING. The screen from skype also has no important content inside but who care if you can embarase yourself with it and make a post count. 

Besides making Anathema quit this is your next goal?

Blackjack : " please, dont break up with me, please, we cant end like that. If you go i will make you regret"

Demoss: " no, let end here. My feeling toward you now is only disgustful. Let break up"

P/s this love story is more emotional than any korean dramas i ve ever watched

Edited by Jerna
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AwakenDemon said:

aaaaaaaaaand another 2303220 words that says absolutely NOTHING. The screen from skype also has no important content inside but who care if you can embarase yourself with it and make a post count. 

Besides making Anathema quit this is your next goal?

why would i post logs that include anything important :D

39 minutes ago, Jerna said:

Blackjack : " please, dont break up with me, please, we cant end like that. If you go i will make you regret"

Demoss: " no, let end here. My feeling toward you now is only disgustful. Let break up"

P/s this love story is more emotional than any korean dramas i ve ever watched

I recommend this one, its my favourite:

6 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Literally everything he said was a complete lie made on random assumptions. Best is he pms randoms in aden saying they control ABG every night etc. Even got screens of it lmao.

Really? Nosferatu crying to me how Bizz never help tchem is my assumption. Ok! People who leave Perkunas side always say to me that you did't give a single fck about lowbies from your ally. I don't know who I pmed that but when I said that it was the truth, Jungle, Phoenix were everyday in AB few hours at least. So where are my lies?

6 hours ago, BlackJack said:

If they farm LoA it's because we are going to gank abg and help lowbies.

Yes, yes everyone believes you! ^^ Bizz for few months, and your party everyday in LOA. Now ally breaks you guys magically forgetting about loa and ganking few levels lower parties in AB rather than have some challenge with Rolan CP and others. Well it's only matter of time, when New Order ally get 70+ you will face obliteration, because we have numbers, only some ppl lack lvls. You didn't care about Nosferatu/TT when Anathema was still in ally, when these low lvl guys struggled to farm for many days. Now you have no choice, you must help them farm or your ally will lose everything. Drowning man catches at straw!

5 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Here is your own ungreatful leader admitting that you left cuze of your petty feud with stibba and not because we didnt protect you. Stop lying you fucking ungrateful lying traitorous bitch. Your party got free ride to high 60s in academy clan, moved to main and couldnt handle 2 pvps a night, in a way im glad you left us since you are obviously crybabies, lets see who will you cry to now.

8c4fdb01ff32475527181cc4f78ac786.png

0e68a0c01b8774bf756e11234668ca7c.png

a414d2c4851dc4bd2f72f4e1f332b52f.png30b4df5ea828be3e9ce910db6a78c9a5.png

And putting personal conversation to this topic just show what a low man you are. Such a two faced bitch! ;) 

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

1/ send to @BlackJack:

LET IT GO

<<

Let it go, let it go 
Can't hold it back anymore 
Let it go, let it go 
Turn away and slam the door 
I don't care what they're going to say 
Let the storm rage on 
The cold never bothered me anyway 

>>

2/ SEND TO EVERY1:

SHAKE IT OFF

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JerrySM said:

1/ send to @BlackJack:

LET IT GO

<<

Let it go, let it go 
Can't hold it back anymore 
Let it go, let it go 
Turn away and slam the door 
I don't care what they're going to say 
Let the storm rage on 
The cold never bothered me anyway 

>>

Copycat !

3 hours ago, Harley Queen said:

This year , please ......

LET IT GO, dajvillage Version ( Queen in Blazing Swamp and Build The Aden Caslte L2Classic.Club) :x

Edited by JerrySM
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Harley Queen said:

This year , please ......

Before 2,0 coming....... ;)

ok...it's easy! :ph34r:

• Like 1

On 6/9/2017 at 11:03 AM, BizQQuiT said:

Pathetic are your brains. Since 2015 you are the first person i wish bad things to happen)

What about awakendemon lol? You made it your "mission" to destroy him, created a 300 person zerg just to win everything and now it all falls apart. You're a low skilled joke who hides behind numbers.

1 hour ago, fishfood said:

What about awakendemon lol? You made it your "mission" to destroy him, created a 300 person zerg just to win everything and now it all falls apart. You're a low skilled joke who hides behind numbers.

I've been playing in perkunas since january and i've yet to see us having more cps in eu prime than total enemy cps in eu. From the 3 sides in eu prime atm we also have the least amount of people and yet still manage to destroy everyone, must be low skill, gotta use more vampiric claws on full hp i guess.

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

I've been playing in perkunas since january and i've yet to see us having more cps in eu prime than total enemy cps in eu. From the 3 sides in eu prime atm we also have the least amount of people and yet still manage to destroy everyone, must be low skill, gotta use more vampiric claws on full hp i guess.

badass.jpg

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Myrtan said:

badass.jpg

I thought you control AB, where you yday? I heard you recruit randoms by saying that and that eu prime starts at 22.00 lul

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Not gunna bother with teaching you necro mechanics since it's way over your head, but you guys don't destroy anyone LOL. Both times I've logged in last week perkunas got smashed by OOC and SM.

Just now, fishfood said:

Not gunna bother with teaching you necro mechanics since it's way over your head, but you guys don't destroy anyone LOL. Both times I've logged in last week perkunas got smashed by OOC and SM.

Yeah teach me how to suck a dick please. That's interesting cuze first time i saw AD"s party was yday since the siege. Never saw soulmates outside of yday in loa when they pr-ed lul. Mb you are speaking of one of the days you we had off last week, but that means it was bizz party only which means he was outnumbered, anyway u still suck at necro :D

3 hours ago, fishfood said:

Dream more, fishfool, dream more...

Maximally u can try teach your eu guys how using bots and how your ass earn money on unbans, but u cant do more from your cave. xD

Have a nice day.;)

3 hours ago, BlackJack said:

I thought you control AB, where you yday? I heard you recruit randoms by saying that and that eu prime starts at 22.00 lul

Unlucky, I wasnt online yesterday for a whole day but, what the guys told me, you got cleared 2 vs 2 parties by us. Too bad I wasn't online and couldn't fraps it. And what I heard more you got beaten in fair fight 2 Times, and after you bring 4 parties to kick us out of AB. You can't fool anyone :) And yes, we are farming at night, because we have more important things during the day so our prime starts late.

Edited by Myrtan