Sign in to follow this  
BlackJack

Anathema Graveyard Event

2 minutes ago, woot123 said:

First time on Sony Vegas, maybe next time i can do better things :)

P.S. Dont be mad bro...it's just a game :)

My Meme! Copyright! Anyway good video to sum this all up :D

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, woot123 said:

First time on Sony Vegas, maybe next time i can do better things :)

P.S. Dont be mad bro...it's just a game :)

Why would i be mad, you have never farmed when I was online. Please make more montages on our off days lmao.

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

Unlucky, I wasnt online yesterday for a whole day but, what the guys told me, you got cleared 2 vs 2 parties by us. Too bad I wasn't online and couldn't fraps it. And what I heard more you got beaten in fair fight 2 Times, and after you bring 4 parties to kick us out of AB. You can't fool anyone :) And yes, we are farming at night, because we have more important things during the day so our prime starts late.

Whatever.. I guess you need all the lies and propaganda bullshit to keep your morals up. But as a friendly advise you should check https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect, cuze its the only way that someone can actually believe in the crap you spew on daily basis

Edited by BlackJack

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

Unlucky, I wasnt online yesterday for a whole day but, what the guys told me, you got cleared 2 vs 2 parties by us. Too bad I wasn't online and couldn't fraps it. And what I heard more you got beaten in fair fight 2 Times, and after you bring 4 parties to kick us out of AB. You can't fool anyone :) And yes, we are farming at night, because we have more important things during the day so our prime starts late.

Nice lies boy, we have same numbers. Jungle/Pheonix had 3pts and we had 2 and after 3pts where example my pt had only 6activ people on last mass pvp then  enemies give up and  wait than most our ally will be off. So,  keep dreaming.

I hope than u had fraps how my party was killing same lvls party on rahha spot, we kill them all and u everytime running there on help with 2pts. xD 

Name video: Jungle and their (un)effective farm in AB :D

Btw: Wtb Bsoe for Botaki

Edited by Stiba007

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

Whatever.. I guess you need all the lies and propaganda bullshit to keep your morals up. But as a friendly advise you should check https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect, cuze its the only way that someone can actually believe in the crap you spew on daily basis

No need words anymore. Believe me, soon your ally gonna get down. Veryyy soon :) 

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

4 parties? Really? There was uchi's pt, stiba's pt and 5 ppl from my party. Nice math bro

18 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Nice lies boy, we have same numbers. Jungle/Pheonix had 3pts and we had 2 and after 3pts where example my pt had only 6activ people on last mass pvp then  enemies give up and  wait than most our ally will be off. So,  keep dreaming.

I hope than u had fraps how my party was killing same lvls party on rahha spot, we kill them all and u everytime running there on help with 2pts. xD 

Specially for GoD of pvp!

Edited by Myrtan

28 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Stiba's epic party goin to rahha killing smellyrats clan 56-60 lvls and they PR everytime who see even 1 guy from Jungle running into them.
C0cksucking wickedsuck ally to come ABG protecting them to get some xp daily and after we get some parties to gang them again they force them selves to be meatshields again and fight us. The funny thing is that we got some balls here, we dont PR, we fight everytime even outnumbered and even lower lvls but yeah its about time to see you again hiding and farming in FoM for 1% daily like you always do.

P.S. SmellyRats clan is not Jungle members, its completely random clan that farming with random guys who making parties from party window. BIG achievement from you to kill randoms and think on the same time that you killing Jungle members.. :D
Poor atheist..

27 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Specially for GoD of pvp!

Yes, master stun necro 61lvl and not ee with PR. :D Little fail boy

3 minutes ago, Capone said:

Stiba's epic party goin to rahha killing smellyrats clan 56-60 lvls and they PR everytime who see even 1 guy from Jungle running into them.
C0cksucking wickedsuck ally to come ABG protecting them to get some xp daily and after we get some parties to gang them again they force them selves to be meatshields again and fight us. The funny thing is that we got some balls here, we dont PR, we fight everytime even outnumbered and even lower lvls but yeah its about time to see you again hiding and farming in FoM for 1% daily like you always do.

P.S. SmellyRats clan is not Jungle members, its completely random clan that farming with random guys who making parties from party window. BIG achievement from you to kill randoms and think on the same time that you killing Jungle members.. :D
Poor atheist..

Oet/narkomane/pangawi are 56-60lvls? 

Next good lies xD

3of4 from my mages are 61-62lvl. So its easier fight 61-62 vs +70lvl than 56-60 vs 61-66lvls? Hmmm, good logic, Crybaby Capone B| 

Funny liers from Jungle ;) 

Bye, bye Stiba <PR> xD

2 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

Stiba u been playing this server for almost 2 years and still lowbies wtf bro

Boys, u think that more lies = true? 

We return here 14.8.2016 and we start from 0. I stop play my archer 69lvl before 3months and start create new pt from news people. 

Lies, lies and next lies about us. :D Bad for u than everyone can check it on forum from date by my post. 

Btw. I start think than u lie to much than u trust it.xDxDxD

Just now, Stiba007 said:

Boys, u think that more lies = true? 

We return here 14.8.2016 and we start from 0. I stop play my archer 69lvl before 3months and start create new pt from news people. 

Lies, lies and next lies about us. :D Bad for u than everyone can check it on forum from date by my post. 

Btw. I start think than u lie to much than u trust it.xDxDxD

You speak england very best.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

I didn't even think, you guys will PR against 3 people. BUt seems I was wrong :D 

15 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

You speak england very best.

My english is same lvl as your skill in game without using bot. So yes, its rly suck. xD

10 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I didn't even think, you guys will PR against 3 people. BUt seems I was wrong :D 

So 3lvl 70lvls+- vs party with boxes and dds 61-62lvls. Its 8-9lvls difference. U fail it and dont stun ee, u do nothing.

1x necro 76lvl vs your party. Its only 5-6lvls difference. He kill u all.

Funny. ???

Edited by Stiba007

1 minute ago, Stiba007 said:

My english is same lvl as your skill in game without using bot. So yes, its rly suck. xD

So 3lvl 70lvls+- vs party with boxes and dds 61-62lvls. Its 8-9lvls difference. 

1x necro 76lvl vs your party = he kill u all and its only 5-6lvls difference. 

Funny. ???

Me 71, Mskt 65 and Czebana 69. Stop your assumptions :) you are bunch of pussies, and that's all! When I was your lvl, our parties fought against ppl few levels higher and no one was crying about it.

6 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

You mean the Opposite lvl.You have a proof of me using programs to prove skills in fight?

7 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Me 71, Mskt 65 and Czebana 69. Stop your assumptions :) you are bunch of pussies, and that's all! When I was your lvl, our parties fought against ppl few levels higher and no one was crying about it.

Send me screen with my cry. xD We roll u in mass pvp, my party growing up and killing same lvls and dont let catch from parties with higher lvls. Its perfect way for us.

Btw. How many exp do u have from top spot per evening when constantly u running help others to rahha/bloody spots and exp on one spot with 13-18ppls?

Just now, realKingLeonidas said:

You mean the Opposite lvl.You have a proof of me using programs to prove skills in fight?

Im sure, that i mean same. Because u cant exp without bot, so when GMs give u perma ban for it, your max lvl is +-55lvls. Gj with this lvl in pvp.

How much Bsoe u use yesterday? 4-5 per 1hour? How many times u running away from battlefield and u let dying your party because u dont want lost 1%? Real Leonidas xD

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Myrtan said:

yeah, 2vs2 :D after your people pmed me that we need to zerg and that they crushed us in 2vs2 easily, i asked them to upload frapses from it to see what 2vs2 it was and out of nowhere nobody recorded it, what a pity ;) if u didnt log and dont know how it was, u shouldnt speak

Edited by MoDoy

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

Oet/narkomane/pangawi are 56-60lvls? 

Next good lies xD

3of4 from my mages are 61-62lvl. So its easier fight 61-62 vs +70lvl than 56-60 vs 61-66lvls? Hmmm, good logic, Crybaby Capone B| 

Funny liers from Jungle ;) 

Bye, bye Stiba <PR> xD

Who talked about l2districted clan? and who told you that 2districted clan belongs to Jungle also?
Again out of point poor imigrand..
say crybaby cuz u dont have anything else to say.. :)

17 minutes ago, Capone said:

Who talked about l2districted clan? and who told you that 2districted clan belongs to Jungle also?
Again out of point poor imigrand..
say crybaby cuz u dont have anything else to say.. :)

even if 2ndDistrict doesnt belong to jungle, it helped u with pvping vs us, so there is no way they will join our side = war

2nddistrict.jpg

fishfood teaching necro, maybe next will be legiana teaching PR and maybe JoyD will come from banyard and teach some DA?

Edited by MoDoy

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

even if 2ndDistrict doesnt belong to jungle, it helped u with pvping vs us, so there is no way they will join our side = war

2nddistrict.jpg

fishfood teaching necro, maybe next will be legiana teaching PR and maybe JoyD will come from banyard and teach some DA?

Didn't said that 2nddistrict is not war to you i said they are not Jungle members cuz stiba saying theese guys (supposed Jungle members) failed on XP with his deadly gangs..

2 minutes ago, Capone said:

Didn't said that 2nddistrict is not war to you i said they are not Jungle members cuz stiba saying theese guys (supposed Jungle members) failed on XP with his deadly gangs..

dunno, i dont see him saying those guys are jungle, could u pinpoint it?

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

dunno, i dont see him saying those guys are jungle, could u pinpoint it?