Sign in to follow this  
SolSol

connecting two separate emails

hello from what i understand to make PA the accounts must be connected to master account or im i wrong?

is there a way to connect two separate emails on the same master profile?

i have different emails for my characters so i dont think ill be able to use PA this way.

i didnt knew i had to connect them on same account

Edited by SolSol

Hello. After you creating first account - it will be already connected to MA ( e-mail ). After this you will be able to create more ingame accounts on same MA.

About PA:

PA connecting to ingame account, for example your ingame account "Testacc111" and MA(e-mail) "[email protected]".

On MA "[email protected]" you will be able to have up to 10 accounts "Testacc111" "Testacc222" "Testacc333" and etc, but PA will be connected only to one of this ingame accounts, so if you activate PA on char from acc "Testacc111" only chars from this account will have PA and won't count as a box.

yes the problem is that it tells me : registry errors login has already being used when i want to connect my other account cause i used different email

i didnt knew i could make more accounts with the same email so i used a different one

Edited by SolSol

12 minutes ago, valkynic said:

you cant merge the 2 accounts into one(ma), you can still log them both in if one have PA 

alright thanks that softens the problem at least ill be able to do pa with my buffer

Edited by SolSol