Sign in to follow this  
changshi

pp /bish or nonne?

hi just started here( lvl 21 human cleric) and am just wondering if theres a place in party's for a active pp?or do most people just box them?maybe id be better off going bishop?i usually always play a DD but fancied a change any tips/info welcome :)

2 hours ago, changshi said:

hi just started here( lvl 21 human cleric) and am just wondering if theres a place in party's for a active pp?or do most people just box them?maybe id be better off going bishop?i usually always play a DD but fancied a change any tips/info welcome :)

most people just box them, however nothing is impossible and i believe there could be possibility to play it active in cp if u find your purpose

Bish+se would be nice I guess. Depends on how u can find aoe parties. After 56 you can find cp for bp. Ppl usually go for BP+OL or OL+box pp(for blesses).

Pp can find random party easily on lower lvl (to ~60lvl) but on higer levels bishops are more needed especially in cps

Most of the people box this class because its the most important class in the game. Same as with wc, you can hardly go without their buffs.  Its up to you how you are going to get them. So make one and become it to take advantage of its full potential!  or just box it for your main. 

If you like a supporting char prophet is really nice. It tends to be more like a melee char so get your bow or duals and go out and smash some mobs! I mean atleast your dmg will still be greater then sws! >=) also root and bow makes lvling very very easy :3.

Edited by Deibu

18 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

just gonna leave here that PP was first class lvl 80 on gran kain :P 

Lol thanks for the info, long way to go currently 41 and finding a party is taking longer every day.

1 minute ago, changshi said:

Lol thanks for the info, long way to go currently 41 and finding a party is taking longer every day.

hell, even on our server PP was in like first 10-15 chars to reach 76 i think ^_^ 

1 hour ago, changshi said:

Hang in there. In patch 2.0 there'll be new SA system which will allow you to get on >350 crit rate with any weapon, so you'll be able to solo easily while waiting for PT :)

2 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Hang in there. In patch 2.0 there'll be new SA system which will allow you to get on >350 crit rate with any weapon, so you'll be able to solo easily while waiting for PT :)

I'm not going any where yet,do you have a link to the new SA system??also when is 2.0 due??

1 hour ago, changshi said:

Damm that's gonna be crazy,lets all hope for 2.0 sooner rather than later.

Yeah it will be awesome... But not only the new features, many people will be coming back with the patch as well so it will be much easier to look for party. 

Devs just made the mistake of making people believe the patch was going to come towards the end of the 2016, so when it didn't, people got disappointed over the months and lost the interest. Me too, I mean I'm still mostly just checking around, logging in for few mins now and then, but I'm mostly just waiting for the 2.0 patch at this point.

10 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Yeah it will be awesome... But not only the new features, many people will be coming back with the patch as well so it will be much easier to look for party. 

Devs just made the mistake of making people believe the patch was going to come towards the end of the 2016, so when it didn't, people got disappointed over the months and lost the interest. Me too, I mean I'm still mostly just checking around, logging in for few mins now and then, but I'm mostly just waiting for the 2.0 patch at this point.

I can't wait now,made me all excited especially about more people coming back/joining.i wish I was in your position of waiting for 2.0 I still have plenty to do still haven't got DW yet haha.

Prp can do avtually solo a lot of stuff. There was one i think "Ellis. Always rooting enemy tanks in abg and taking items. Its not so bad. But also possible that it was/is box.

39 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Prp can do avtually solo a lot of stuff. There was one i think "Ellis. Always rooting enemy tanks in abg and taking items. Its not so bad. But also possible that it was/is box.

it was active guy

Edited by MoDoy

Bishop's a really, really fun class if you're the type of person to pay attention to detail, and if your party consists of individuals you truly care about/know what they're doing. If you compare a DD vs. Bishop vs. Prophet, I'd say the Bishop grants you the most diverse difference in perspective of gameplay/point of view.