Sign in to follow this  
Capone

Jungle Wars (4)

Someone said that i dont know Maths B|Its true im not a Mathematician i just know the basics BUT.................My Hellenic brain made some thoughts on how this guy survived all this burst in this CQC.(translate on google)
764+837+1127+1711+881+1041+950+1019+1136=9466 DMG without counting(~1186 last skill).The fight started from 2:20->2:40 and if we say the speed rate was approximately +15% would increase 20 secs to 23 secs of fight.This means that-> even is impossible to hit direct HP,i add a fact that if this archer had only life and no CP and Major Healing Pots regen his life this would be ~1100 hp (15 secs=700 hp on major healing pot).So if we reduce 9466 without even counting the last skill Damage and count that Healing Pots heal his Effective Life from first second of battle the total damage is 8316.
And i make the question.Can an SR with +Dex dyes got CP/HP Pool of 8316 with just btb?And this number is way fewer than the true one because we count things that it was handicaped logic.
PS.SR didnt have castle in this fight.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Someone said that i dont know Maths B|Its true im not a Mathematician i just know the basics BUT.................My Hellenic brain made some thoughts on how this guy survived all this burst in this CQC.(translate on google)
764+837+1127+1711+881+1041+950+1019+1136=9466 DMG without counting(~1186 last skill).The fight started from 2:20->2:40 and if we say the speed rate was approximately +15% would increase 20 secs to 23 secs of fight.This means that-> even is impossible to hit direct HP,i add a fact that if this archer had only life and no CP and Major Healing Pots regen his life this would be ~1100 hp (15 secs=700 hp on major healing pot).So if we reduce 9466 without even counting the last skill Damage and count that Healing Pots heal his Effective Life from first second of battle the total damage is 8316.
And i make the question.Can an SR with +Dex dyes got CP/HP Pool of 8316 with just btb?And this number is way fewer than the true one because we count things that it was handicaped logic.
PS.SR didnt have castle in this fight.

Definitely cheater and haxor!!!!!! Report! Who told you he has -15 con +12 dex. Let me guess, fishfood? Hahaha. U made my day malaka.

2c8ee2ed4e2f8d7e2193e4479d19dc85_400x400

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

your hellenic brain went full retard :D counting how long fight was by assuming from how long it was in video seconds when it was sped up instead of counting real time by checking that first skill he made on me when lion heart was 34s and finished me when it was 3s, so in total he was doing dmg to me for 31s, not 23s

"how guy survived this burst" haha, u call this sh1t dmg burst bro? 8k dmg in 31s? i think u missed definition and wont even bother to tell u facts u forgot (for example that healing potion can initially crit, especially when u have some +wit dyes -> also laughing from people who laughed from anytime when he puts +wit on his dagger)

only thing i can say is mages to who i make 4k dmg say i am +STR build, archer with dances or +dex builds i beat say i am full DEX, now people say i am full CON (not that i predicted this will happen 3 weeks ago haha)

On 5/27/2017 at 1:13 PM, MoDoy said:
On 5/27/2017 at 1:12 PM, Dancerok said:

Btw, about double shot once Y did 3.5k to me in 900 P def with double shot Im sure it was crit but if I were in rove it would be 5k so I think you were in ++ str build 

cool, i think in next post u will say u did to me 10k dmg and i didnt die, so i am + CON build

who knows, maybe i am +12 +12 +12 -0 -0 -0, thank you san0 ^_^

Modoy 48 str 47 dex 48 con  SR :(. San0 please check this exploiter.

Kingbottaki, you small brain greek, you are full of hate to such degree that you cant use your brain for anything else than hatin'. Chill dude..

Edited by Rizos

21 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

your hellenic brain went full retard :D counting how long fight was by assuming from how long it was in video seconds when it was sped up instead of counting real time by checking that first skill he made on me when lion heart was 34s and finished me when it was 3s, so in total he was doing dmg to me for 31s, not 23s

"how guy survived this burst" haha, u call this sh1t dmg burst bro? 8k dmg in 31s? i think u missed definition and wont even bother to tell u facts u forgot (for example that healing potion can initially crit, especially when u have some +wit dyes -> also laughing from people who laughed from anytime when he puts +wit on his dagger)

only thing i can say is mages to who i make 4k dmg say i am +STR build, archer with dances or +dex builds i beat say i am full DEX, now people say i am full CON (not that i predicted this will happen 3 weeks ago haha)

fix yours cheats better ...

my tank with castle and cp+1 more I don't have so much life and cp .. at this pvp you don't have castle.. your cp its normal.. and your life its normal too.. sry but I have castle .. and I don't have more for 9k cp hp ....  and I am TANK.. not SR..

2 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

2 lvls before .. you have 3k life and 1.2k cp .. ofc and now you have -con all know that.. now you are 72 .. you have 500+cp hp ..

haha, expected someone to post this :D u think i didnt improve my character since february? that i still have same armors/jewels that i had 4 months ago? ;) sorry bro, once u guys learn how to use every single resource in game how to improve your character, then u can speak, i mean, i know u guys just think OE gun is everything, but sadly, its not :D 

you take here real dmg and you are alone without healer without songer without no one.. eulogist give you more for 8k... AND I CHALLENGE YOU KNOW... you have 3 minutes post photo .. your life and cp with btb lvl 6... but now .. not after 8mins... or you afraid for smth?

38 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

if we count the pvp with the lionheart .. the pvp holds 30.. at that 30 sec the 15-20 you are on stuned... you have 15-10sec and run with out effect of healing potion or qhp... weird.

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

actually, yes, i can do whatever i want :D as long as its legal thing, exploiting can happen (as long as its reported and not exactly said that its bannable offense to use it until its fixed), thats pretty much whats happening with orfen xp right now, its bugged, ppl exploit it to xp, however its not bannable offence until its fixed, because admins didnt say so, so thats where u are wrong kiddo B|

not afraid of anything, but even if i was, u wouldnt be on the list bruh :D 

thx Cheater .. no photo ofc.. you covered me

14 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

haha, expected someone to post this :D u think i didnt improve my character since february? that i still have same armors/jewels that i had 4 months ago? ;) sorry bro, once u guys learn how to use every single resource in game how to improve your character, then u can speak, i mean, i know u guys just think OE gun is everything, but sadly, its not :D 

just you have 2 mores lvl nothing more.. and that 2 lvls don't give you 4000k cp hp more.. :) and I tell you again all know that you don't play with+con dyes :)

Just now, FireBeaSt said:

just you have 2 mores lvl nothing more.. and that 2 lvls don't give you 4000k cp hp more.. :) and I tell you again all know that you don't play with+con dyes :)

yeah, everybody knows i am +12 +12 +12 -0 -0 -0, i told it 3 weeks ago, why so surprised? :D i mean, u can ask several people and each of them will tell u i am +12 str or that i am +12 dex or that i am +12 con, so in total u get my SR ^^

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yeah, everybody knows i am +12 +12 +12 -0 -0 -0, i told it 3 weeks ago, why so surprised? :D i mean, u can ask several people and each of them will tell u i am +12 str or that i am +12 dex or that i am +12 con, so in total u get my SR ^^

Do not do it anymore .. you become a kidnapper ... here we talked with evidence ... not with words of air

I don't think so these are cheats. Explain yourself Modoy how did it happen SR could survive so mamy hits from gladiator? All SRs I face die much faster, so this is weird.

Edited by Myrtan

back to topic of movie:

-actually putting this fight with me degraded the movie imo (u might disagree, but 1vs1 duelist SR isnt really interesting, especially when u see me toying with u for 1 minute while there is massive fight going on next to it, and it actually went even better coz u didnt have lion heart when u came back and u were left with 500 mp out of 1600, so my mission was more than accomplished)
-lots of parts could be skipped or sped up (for example from 4:10 to 5:10, there was no fight, u did absolutely nothing, totally useless clip going in normal speed)
-also this just shows next duelist who just spams all his self buffs at same time w/o paying any attention, removing clarity and resist shock
-not using buff potions after u die, when in reality ww potion and haste potion are only things u need on duelist to izi frag

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I don't think so these are cheats. Explain yourself Modoy how did it happen SR could survive so mamy hits from gladiator? All SRs I face die much faster, this is weird.

i dont have to explain anything, or do i? i told u its not like i am winning duelists, but if i get my conditions (if i get terrain which i want with hills and good trees), i will smash the same lvl duelist ;) 

Edited by MoDoy

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

back to topic of movie:

-actually putting this fight with me degraded the movie imo (u might disagree, but 1vs1 duelist SR isnt really interesting, especially when u see me toying with u for 1 minute while there is massive fight going on next to it, and it actually went even better coz u didnt have lion heart when u came back and u were left with 500 mp out of 1600, so my mission was more than accomplished)
-lots of parts could be skipped or sped up (for example from 4:10 to 5:10, there was no fight, u did absolutely nothing, totally useless clip going in normal speed)
-also this just shows next duelist who just spams all his self buffs at same time w/o paying any attention, removing clarity and resist shock
-not using buff potions after u die, when in reality ww potion and haste potion are only things u need on duelist to izi frag

i dont have to explain anything, or do i? i told u its not like i am winning duelists, but if i get my conditions (if i get terrain which i want with hills and good trees), i will smash the same lvl duelist ;) 

Not with the damage he made to you. Its impossible to archer take that many hits without death.

Just now, Myrtan said:

Not with the damage he made to you. Its impossible to archer take that many hits without death.

well, looks like its possible and argument that all SRs u face couldnt survive so many hits is not really argument :D u could ask many players who played here back in the time that i was only problematic SR they were facing (some even said generally archer) when pvped vs me, thats how it goes ;) this is last reply in this topic

ps: keep movies up, but work on the mistakes u did

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

well, looks like its possible and argument that all SRs u face couldnt survive so many hits is not really argument :D u could ask many players who played here back in the time that i was only problematic SR they were facing (some even said generally archer) when pvped vs me, thats how it goes ;) this is last reply in this topic

ps: keep movies up, but work on the mistakes u did

When myrciu makes perkunas disband I will tell him the cheat you use!

Edited by BlackJack