Sign in to follow this  
Capone

Jungle Wars (4)

4 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Someone can  kill me plz i dont believe i got the same side with these guys.....Bizz recruiting?

And rumours are said that I am the one flaming his own allies... Shame on you!!!

• Like 4

I see no problem here. Ask Sayomi And Jerna to break the alliance with us. You are blind and don't see pathetic topics like "Anathema Greyvard" And all flame blame to us. So I suggest you that izi solution. ;)

Edited by Myrtan

1 minute ago, Kure said:

And rumours are said that I am the one flaming his own allies... Shame on you!!!

hahaha they rly call admin to tell them if Modoy can get 10k hp+Cp? 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I don't see the problem here. Ask Sayomi And Jerna to break the alliance with us. You are blind and don't see pathetic topics like "Anathema Greyvard" And all flame blame to us. So I gave you izi solution. ;)

if you cant see that this is retarded  you cant be objective. i dont care  if my enemies are retarded and make idiot post i see what my ally is doing oh and about leaving my word is not that strong and in the same time you dont know how strong  my pt is so chill out you dont want me as enemie

Edited by GanjaRockzZz

Just now, GanjaRockzZz said:

I f you cant see that this is retarded  you cant be objective. i dont care  if my enemies are retarded and make idiot post i see what my ally is doing oh and about leaving my word is not that strong and in the same time you dont know the power of my pt you dont want me tobe your enemie so chill out

Bro, you need to choose words speacking with myrciu. He's already destroyed our perkunas clan and our side....

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

I f you cant see that this is retarded  you cant be objective. i dont care  if my enemies are retarded and make idiot post i see what my ally is doing oh and about leaving my word is not that strong and in the same time you dont know the power of my pt you dont want me tobe your enemie so chill out

Calling San0 here was retarded indeed. There is very low possibility that to be cheats. But he wasn't called here by Jungle member. You could say that in private message rather in public forum. We don't care to be honest how many enemies we have, we always had many And exped with lots of Wars around. If you And Kure don't accept us in the ally, then the best solution to do is part ways.

Edited by Myrtan

Flame and trolling between vg , old unique , perkunas was fun cause people could back it up with actions (pvp , siege). The one thousand bullshit topics i see today are not even worth to follow anymore.

I see clans and parties trying to show off without a reason. You can type as many words as you want , only your actions in game matters and define you.

Edited by Yomana
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Calling San0 here was retarded indeed. There is very low possibility that to be cheats. But he wasn't called here by Jungle member. You could sat that in private message rather in public forum. We don't care to be honest how many enemies we have, we always had many And exped without lots of Wars around. If you And Kure don't accept ud on the ally, then the best solution od to part ways.

Let me see did i mention  something about jungle? hmmmm check 1-2-3 No You wanna make drama with your ally dude? Join drama team now  All you need is call now at 009 874 532 and press drama 
Oh btw i will get Another Day win Hit the like button 

Edited by GanjaRockzZz

Just now, GanjaRockzZz said:

Let me see did i mention  something about jungle? hmmmm check 1-2-3 No You wanna make drama with your ally dude? Join drama team now  All you need is call now at 009 874 532 and press drama 

Im already allied with Drama Team. No need to join :D

Why wont u just kiss each other :P 

imean srly? wtf is wrong with u ppl? :D:D if someone is hungry i invite u for dinner we can talk about game we all love :) not stupid flame and pointless argue who have biger 

such a bad emotions, such a bad energy :P 

noone cares about it anyway :) just play for god sake :) and have fun :) 

Just now, Myrtan said:

Im already allied with Drama Team. No need to join :D

So dont even try make drama with me bro i was in vigi check our drama topics are Still hot dont mess with me 

1 minute ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

So dont even try make drama with me bro i was in vigi check our drama topics are Still hot dont mess with me 

Ok, Im sorry :( ... :D

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

Quick math from newbie: 
SR 72lvl no dyes in BW set and BTB6 = 6400 HP/CP pool... lets say Modoy has at least some parts enchanted to +4/5/6 (i doubt he has full +6 set tho but i could be mistaken) so add there like 250-300 HP from bonus (wild guess ofc).. so we have around 6600-6700 base pool.

Healing potions could heal him in this fight theoreticaly up to 2200 +- (dont ask me how, find this trick yourselves :P )

Right now i could stop but.. lets continue:
If he has +4 CON (-5 STR?) dyes which is possible (since he obviously like experimenting and he is one of the few SRs here who know that their role is not to deal real dmg) its another +850 HP/CP added to pool.
If he has another +4CON (highly unlikely but w/e) add another 850. He definately dont use +12con build tho cos he fell in love with entangle (->+4WIT) skill so i dont even mention that :D 

Now tell me... why the fck you flame about such stupid bullshit?