Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

KingBottaki vol. 2

Just now, MoDoy said:

yes i do :D and people like u who are getting banned on forum just because of their poor knowledge of game are part of that species as well ^_^ 

go to eat banana King Of MonkeysMoDoy

1 hour ago, retard said:

not even one comment on how BabyRage CP changes sides more often than they ask for a Vodka refill, dissapointed :(

Didn't they change like only once ?

1 minute ago, weeeeD said:

Didn't they change like only once ?

Solo > OOC for 2 weeks > Jungle for 2-3 weeks > WS > next is quitting ?

1 minute ago, retard said:

Solo > OOC for 2 weeks > Jungle for 2-3 weeks > WS > next is quitting ?

Out of all of those only Jungle -> WS was a real side change...

29 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

go to eat banana King Of MonkeysMoDoy

is it coincidence that your english is as poor and bad as your gameplay?

2 hours ago, retard said:

not even one comment on how BabyRage CP changes sides more often than they ask for a Vodka refill, dissapointed :(

There is no need of comment. We knew that was comming. Just see their actions... They lost free farm in AB when OOC joined ES so they left. Now, they lost free farm in AB because high lvls Perkunas parties are there everyday, so we lose fights everyday. No Chance, our 2-3 parties against 5-6 (consist of two high levels with epics) So they made another decision :) If Perks start to lose we know what to expect...

Edited by Myrtan

Just now, Myrtan said:

There is no need of comment. Just see their actions. They lost free farm in AB when OOC joined ES so they left. Now, they lost free farm in AB because high lvls Perkunas parties are there everyday, so we lose fights everyday. No Chance, our 2-3 parties against 5-6 (consist of two high levels) So they made another decision :) If Perks start to lose we know what to expect...

This Kind Of people Destroy Game Balance this is how zerg  is made...no balls and everyone join the stronger w.o resistans

6 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

This Kind Of people Destroy Game Balance this is how zerg  is made...no balls and everyone join the stronger w.o resistans

But what can we do? Nothing :) They made their decision, if they will regret it or not, future will show... but what is certain, they have no chance to get back to Jungle. I respect their decision, they are free party they can do whatever they want but there will be consequences. At least we know BabyRage real face, so maybe thats good they left.

Edited by Myrtan

44 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

poor? HAHAHAH want 1 v 1?

are u really challenging me for 1vs1 with your poor sorceror?

17 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

your words remind me of vigi ally :)

13 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

are u really challenging me for 1vs1 with your poor sorceror?

sorceror? what a brain .. you see one SK at picture and you think I am a sorceror? ofc.. big SRC in the server...

WTF.. What POOR G(U)Y is that @MoDoy ?!?!?!?

Edited by FireBeaSt

12 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

sorceror? what a brain .. you see one SK at picture and you think I am a sorceror? ofc.. big SRC in the server...

WTF.. What POOR G(U)Y is that @MoDoy ?!?!?!?

ah, so u are that emental iH3art? :D sorry, i dont look at avatars of people like u, just waste of time

47 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ah, so u are that emental iH3art? :D sorry, i dont look at avatars of people like u, just waste of time

Waste your time is your character dude .. thats why you need and boost hp .. btw go and drive any triville because you need fc to play archer :)... and pls close your mouth dude .. i play 3 months and i am near at your lvl . :) monkey ?

Edited by FireBeaSt

1 minute ago, FireBeaSt said:

Waster your time is your character dude .. thats why you need and boost hp .. btw go and drive anu triville becuasue you need fc to play archer :)... and pla close your mouth dude .. i play 3 months and i am near at your lvl . :) monkey ?

i havent logged triilville for long time now, dunno what u are talking about ;) and all of u saying how short amount u are here and how u are almost my level, wow, gratz guys, not like i didnt xp since february because i dont want to and i dont need to :D 

Edited by MoDoy

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

But what can we do? Nothing :) They made their decision, if they will regret it or not, future will show... but what is certain, they have no chance to get back to Jungle. I respect their decision, they are free party they can do whatever they want but there will be consequences. At least we know BabyRage real face, so maybe thats good they left.

now don't let them free farm B|

12 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i havent logged triilville for long time now, dunno what u are talking about ;) and all of u saying how short amount u are here and how u are almost my level, wow, gratz guys, not like i didnt xp since february because i dont want to and i dont need to :D 

Listen me .. the best for you is to leave server .. gl and if you dont  leave i w8 for the time to see you out of town :)

2 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

Listen me .. the best for you is to leave server .. gl and if you dont  leave i w8 for the time to see you out of town :)

Rizos plving him sometimes in BS u can try fear Rizo for orfen 3 :D

2 hours ago, FireBeaSt said:

poor? HAHAHAH want 1 v 1?

I do, for every duel you win i give you 1kkk and for every duel I win you give me 100kk?

11 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

Rizos plving him sometimes in BS u can try fear Rizo for orfen 3 :D

its more like when he is lazy to be cautious, he takes me there as protection :D not that he would ever like to xp me, so if u see me there with rizo, i doubt u will successfully manage to fear him into mobs ;) 

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

its more like when he is lazy to be cautious, he takes me there as protection :D not that he would ever like to xp me, so if u see me there with rizo, i doubt u will successfully manage to fear him into mobs ;) 

Noone can drop orfen 3 like Rizos did once bro! u don't doubt it

Edited by EMpoweR

14 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

I do, for every duel you win i give you 1kkk and for every duel I win you give me 100kk?

Go and play with yours lvl daj :)

11 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

Go and play with yours lvl daj :)

its not about the lvl, but about the matchup, tank vs necro, not tank vs archer :D

Edited by MoDoy