Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

KingBottaki vol. 2

3 hours ago, Legiana said:

How do you feel knowing that I, who you always think Im lower than you, beat the guy that raped you, with less enchanted gear than you?
More info 4:45

Just no comment for your stupidity lol.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Just no comment for your stupidity lol.

Its all above in the videos you cant say anything more malaka

1 hour ago, Legiana said:

Its all above in the videos you cant say anything more malaka

What we have above? are u braindamaged kid? Is there 1v1 with kingbotaki arranged by you?

not gonna argue with u cos its simply waste of time.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAbpAAAAJGRiZDk2NjFlLWNlMGUt

Edited by Rizos

2 hours ago, Demosek said:

Bolded part false,U were kicked,  rest 100 % true. Ninja feedback ?

But you wanted me to come back but i didnt want, so i would call it leaving. Depends on point of view :D

17 hours ago, Rip said:

After i left anathema i started doing cp almost from zero so you can be really proud that we prefere to PR than fight 4/5 vs 9. However, remind me who farms whole eu prime in aden gk?

Interesting! Chasing you, Stiba and Vagina PTS yesterday with one pt was so funny. Not even one fight. We got bored And just went afk for some time. According to your logic, we shouldnt even come to AB but yet we still fight while outnumbered what I cant say about you. No, you don't pr, you just pussy out. And this is the difference between us. You guys need Rizo And Bizz PTS behind your backs.

Edited by Myrtan

23 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Interesting! Chasing you, Stiba and Vagina PTS yesterday with one pt was so funny. Not even one fight. We got bored And just went afk for some time. According to your logic, we shouldnt even come to AB but yet we still fight while outnumbered what I cant say about you. No, you don't pr, you just pussy out. And this is the difference between us. You guys need Rizo And Bizz PTS behind your backs.

You are such a fucking Hypocrite in the past week jungle parties pr-ed more than 50+ times 9v9 from my party, even 1v2. Please go ahead and make some excuses about levels,gears,epics and whatever while ganking ppl who want to farm and are usually much lower levels than you. This is the reason you never go loa, cuze in LoA you need to fight straight on and you can't ambush people who are farming and than brag about it on forum. God you are worthless. Can't wait for the moment you are all 72-74 and you run out of excuses.

31 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

You went afk for 3 hours or even more.

Yestarday Biz and Uchi were offline and still we were dominating on ab so i dont know what you are talking about

7 hours ago, Legiana said:

How do you feel knowing that I, who you always think Im lower than you, beat the guy that raped you, with less enchanted gear than you?
More info 4:45

As far as i can see in 4:45 its a spawnkill(his back was turned no arranged PvP) and he didnt has reflect buff on him.He also use akat longbow/lol/ so it was a noobish action.Dont compare this PvP with Rizo Prepared PvP.

Just now, BlackJack said:

You are such a fucking Hypocrite in the past week jungle parties pr-ed more than 50+ times 9v9 from my party, even 1v2. Please go ahead and make some excuses about levels,gears,epics and whatever while ganking ppl who want to farm and are usually much lower levels than you. This is the reason you never go loa, cuze in LoA you need to fight straight on and you can't ambush people who are farming and than brag about it on forum. God you are worthless. Can't wait for the moment you are all 72-74 and you run out of excuses.

They will never run out of excuses: We have more epics, we have better eq, in future we will have more heroes. Don't know what else. Excuses are limitless

9 minutes ago, Rip said:

They will never run out of excuses: We have more epics, we have better eq, in future we will have more heroes. Don't know what else. Excuses are limitless

j42puubu_160dgna_lqdb99.png

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

Shut up, not even talking to you attention whore. Same talk over and over.

1 hour ago, Rip said:

You went afk for 3 hours or even more.

Yestarday Biz and Uchi were offline and still we were dominating on ab so i dont know what you are talking about

No, we weren't online yesterday, only on the evening/night And at weekends we don't have prime time. We decided to fight And we told ppl to log. You can say you dominate when you win fight for certain spot And don't let enemies come. All your 3 parties did yesterday was pr, so u dominated nothing. We soed And Came back again but AB was completely empty, so some ppl from our pt decided to take a break And log later for some farm in LOA.

Edited by Myrtan

11 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Shut up, not even talking to you attention whore. Same talk over and over.

No, we weren't online yesterday, only on the evening/night And at weekends we don't have prime time. We decided to fight And we told ppl to log. You can say you dominate when you win fight for certain spot And don't let enemies come. All your 3 parties did yesterday was pr, so u dominated nothing. We soed And Came back again but AB was completely empty, so some ppl from our pt decided to take a break And log later for some farm in LOA.

Do you know way to loa? Wow Myrciu I'm surprised

3 hours ago, Rip said:

But you wanted me to come back but i didnt want, so i would call it leaving. Depends on point of view :D

Well Podla wanted You back, not me, i was just doing her request. But true depending of point of view.

On 16.06.2017 г. at 3:25 AM, GanjaRockzZz said:

Boring.....I suggest we all hit aden on next siege and let the forum get on fire

Do what this guy says.
P.S. I dare you to never post again! 420 forever

1 minute ago, SaviorSephiroth said:

Do what this guy says.
P.S. I dare you to never post again! 420 forever

Cant do this sorry forum is like drug 
P.S I am A forum warrior

On 16.06.2017 at 0:33 PM, BlackJack said:

modoy was just watching the duel since it was arranged. So leonidas was being retard as usual. Kingbottaki you must be very insecure person to have the need to brag and even edit a video of killing an archer 1v1, especially one that came to you to fight and didnt just pussy out and wait for you.

I will gladly take all your points in oly.

On 16.06.2017 at 0:28 PM, pistolas said:

The poind is to be beter than your enemys ps. Ofc I dont like modoy !!but if modoy want to lock leonidas understund leonidas 90% will bebe dead from rizo ..

I had same situation with Leonidas, when my full pt was staying on top spot ab and Leonidas came alone to us, i ask my people to 1v1 with him and they stay farmed. I have talking with Leonidas to fair pvp and  we start fight 1v1 and when he was staying in stun and was on low hp his ally full pt come and killed me :D 

his argue was that it wasnt his pt, but near my pt was ally too.

he is talking about honor and etc, but he didnt do this. I have nothing to this guy, it is game and need to have fun from deaths and killing. But i dont think that i will have dialog with him to take fun.

But dont need to blame him about ban all the time. Look, most of oldest people at the server was banned, because at start all was starting something till protection was include.

Edited by seiva

1 hour ago, seiva said:

But dont need to blame him about ban all the time. Look, most of oldest people at the server was banned, because at start all was starting something till protection was include.

i dont give a sh1t about that :D but when someone says he wasnt botting (eventho on video u have exact evidence) and that he got banned just because "supposedly" i have some connection with admins, then yeah, i gotta blame him for it whole time ^_^ 

17 hours ago, seiva said:

I had same situation with Leonidas, when my full pt was staying on top spot ab and Leonidas came alone to us, i ask my people to 1v1 with him and they stay farmed. I have talking with Leonidas to fair pvp and  we start fight 1v1 and when he was staying in stun and was on low hp  his ally full pt come and killed me :D 

his argue was that it wasnt his pt, but near my pt was ally too.

he is talking about honor and etc, but he didnt do this. I have nothing to this guy, it is game and need to have fun from deaths and killing. But i dont think that i will have dialog with him to take fun.

Another MoJoy Detected KeagQtw.png
If you've been so sure i was low life why you didnt accept this offer and instead of that you  blocked me without any obvious reason?You know, i know and even the rocks from abg know the end of this fight.Phoenix party just offered you a way of salvation.

16 hours ago, MoDoy said:

i dont give a sh1t about that :D but when someone says he wasnt botting (eventho on video u have exact evidence) and that he got banned just because "supposedly" i have some connection with admins, then yeah, i gotta blame him for it whole time ^_^ 

I must thank you for this whole advertisement even it wasnt needed.You are my biggest fan.For your services i send you to the 102nd Chairborne Rangers Battalion for extensive training to become a SFOD.Greetings Soldier.Your comrades await you there.jSVl6BO.jpg

Edited by realKingLeonidas

On 6/18/2017 at 6:07 PM, Stiba007 said:

Lalala :ph34r:

I see tekmar mp at 0.. what you wanna believe  ;  1 archer 69 kill glady alone 71 ; we laugh all the server with you .. if you dont know that .. haha

On 6/18/2017 at 6:07 PM, Stiba007 said:

Lalala :ph34r:

And smth more nooBStiba . We have on forum topic with your photos .. you came at EV with 69 archer you bring and one archer more at 50lvl .. you came there to kill 7-8 i dont remember 45-50 lvls .. we fuck you easily.. and after that you bring bd sws ee (for pr if needed) (we all laugh)!so bd sws ee 1 gladi OL and two archer ... to kill i tell again 45-50 lvl chars ... really leave server and dont talk again at forum :)

Edited by FireBeaSt