Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

KingBottaki vol. 2

You can check it here .. and i see it now .. 5 people.. and you bring all that chars to kill 5 people on 45-50 lvls hahahahahah

Edited by FireBeaSt

30 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

You can check it here .. and i see it now .. 5 people.. and you bring all that chars to kill 5 people on 45-50 lvls hahahahahah

if down syndrome ever fell in love with autism the love child produced would be you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FireBeaSt said:

I see tekmar mp at 0.. what you wanna believe  ;  1 archer 69 kill glady alone 71 ; we laugh all the server with you .. if you dont know that .. haha

No man, Stiba killed me alone. When I logged to help alt chars Stiba used two bananas on me with his bow. After this process, he used fear on me with his mighty archer. I was helpless, because Stiba knew I gonna fall down the cliff And I get bugged by geodata so he can freely shoot me (genious). You cant understimate this mighty warrior. He killed gladi 71 with his archer alone. He is by far best warrior in this game. No doubt WHO will be legendary Hawkranger Hero here after 2.0.

plane.png

Edited by Myrtan

On 17.06.2017 at 9:25 PM, FireBeaSt said:

remember before 1 month .. with clan anathema .. your pt 71-72+  our party's 60+65... that period you think you are a king of ABG .. but .. now what? we coming and you run like a b1tch :) 
GL .. have fun :)

oh, God.

At Anathema that time was only 3 people 70+

dont tell this

6 minutes ago, seiva said:

oh, God.

At Anathema that time was only 3 people 70+

dont tell this

Shush, we are allies now :D

42 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Shush, we are allies now :D

not with me, mate :D

I left Anathema, there are good people, but i go with my side.

Edited by seiva

19 minutes ago, seiva said:

not with me, mate :D

I left Anathema, there are good people, but i go with my side.

Naah, just say the truth that you are not a Bad Product like us :D

On 24.06.2017 at 7:15 AM, realKingLeonidas said:

Another MoJoy Detected KeagQtw.png
If you've been so sure i was low life why you didnt accept this offer and instead of that you  blocked me without any obvious reason?You know, i know and even the rocks from abg know the end of this fight.Phoenix party just offered you a way of salvation.

Rambo Leonidas, i havent any problem to you. I have own doughter, i m not a child.

You seem to me like my daughter.

That was last words you saw from me to you.

5 hours ago, seiva said:

Rambo Leonidas, i havent any problem to you. I have own doughter, i m not a child.

You seem to me like my daughter.

That was last words you saw from me to you.

Ofcourse you have problem with me.You couldnt handle 1v1 fight even you challenged me first and now you start blame others for your defeat.After this i challenged you to 1v1 in Coliseum and you start to act like a chicken.
Also you say you are an adult with child and you say things like " you are my daugher "... okay what can i say,gl

Edited by realKingLeonidas

7 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

When you try to say a lie-Make better preparations first.jGJ1TtL.jpg

Do you realize that was buffer?

11 minutes ago, Rip said:

Do you realize that was buffer?

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

dayum, that pre-frenzy for bufferino?

As far as i know Orc mages can use fears-sleeps on you.So in classic, you cant say that this was an ordinary buffer.Also you dont stay in the fact that this guy hide his characters information to force you believe that i kill low lvl boys.So Shut up and face the reality.End of discussion.

7 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

As far as i know Orc mages can use fears-sleeps on you.So in classic, you cant say that this was an ordinary buffer.Also you dont stay in the fact that this guy hide his characters information to force you believe that i kill low lvl boys.So Shut up and face the reality.End of discussion.

yeah, it has debuffs and sh1ts, but i doubt he uses them in freaking 20 lvl ruins :D so i guess its buffer

so any more locations where high lvl guys gather? seems like nobody is in BS lately, now i know why, they fight in other locations ^_^ 

1 hour ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Didnt you go there to protect your new bot characters to farm mats and adena? ^^

• Like 1

On 24/06/2017 at 8:47 AM, BlackJack said:

if down syndrome ever fell in love with autism the love child produced would be you.

And now u feel so proud , mentioning a mental condition and  genetic disorder ....  I wonder how far u can go ....

1 hour ago, Harley Queen said:

And now u feel so proud , mentioning a mental condition and  genetic disorder ....  I wonder how far u can go ....

90% of his posting is basically calling everyone else retard (other 10% is crying). He is just unconsciously trying to compensate for his inferiority complex...

• Like 2