Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

KingBottaki vol. 2

so, forum was kinda dead and this big mouth was speaking too stronk once again how we cannot beat him other way than botting, so i would love to give him one more chance to explain himself (i mean, i gave him many tries in last topic, but he didnt reply with explanation even once)

kingbottaki2.jpg

************************************************************************************************************
u can put mouse on video and go to these times one after each other, those are only times there were not visible mobs for the soft, and our kingbottaki went to our old known "rest point", which is like the oldest feature of the bots

what u can see there is he came to EXACTLY same spot, which is indicator of using soft which will bring u right to the spot (and its pretty impossible that only times there were not visible mobs that he would come to EXACTLY same spot)
27:40
28:50
31:27
34:37

u havent explained this in previous topic even once and this was the reason u got banned (koll wrote that in one of the replies), so u are still saying u didnt bot after seeing this every single time? :D
*************************************************************************************************************
(Here we have link for video so u dont have to search for it and look up those parts):

so yeah, we are too weak to beat u other way than >>false accuse u of botting<< and admins banning u because its me who reported it :( QQ

Edited by MoDoy

This poor existence is not worth any attention for every sane person. 
He already burried himself so why are you still kicking to his corpse @MoDoy?

9 minutes ago, Kure said:

cuze they are easy bait and modoy is bored i guess :D

forum kind of died lately, dont u think? why not have a bit of fun with this lolo boy?

Don't you think you cross all lines now? You really wan't us to get out of ally? What was the fcking agreement with Sayomi to work together and stop trashtalking eachother in forum? We are done with this.

7 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Don't you think you cross all lines now? You really wan't us to get out of ally? What was the fcking agreement with Sayomi to work together and stop trashtalking eachother in forum? We are done with this.

You shouldn't flame your only allies that can play the game. Especially guys that are actually cool like the non factors.

• Like 1

z0z' video was so bad that Modoy had to control himself to not make a huge post criticizing every play in there. But the counter effect was... this...

• Like 2

Just now, weeeeD said:

z0z' video was so bad that Modoy had to control himself to not make a huge post criticizing every play in there. But the counter effect was... this...

i didnt watch it yet, because i saw some of his frapses when it was not out for public and i believe some (if not all pvps) are same as i saw already, thats why no comment there from me

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Don't you think you cross all lines now?

No.

5 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

What was the fcking agreement with Sayomi to work together and stop trashtalking eachother in forum?

I wouldnt call "trashtalking" attempt to persuade MoDoy to stop pointing on convicted bot. But w/e. 
About that "working together"... What exactly you mean by this? Sieges? Okay, no doubt you helped there. Since my playtime is kinda low lately (around 10h/week) i can speak only from my perspective. Only cooperation i see is attemps to somehow protect ABG for your parties to farm. As a reward (except some frags ofc :P ) we got PKed our EE last time (and it doesnt matter to me if she got Bressed from SM). When you helped us to move LOA? Even when we fucking had 6 pt CC and inside were only 3pts of enemies. Dont even try to start talking about low lvl, you are already high 6x or low 7x which is more than enough to farm there easily. And what about epics? I bet you (except eulogist) dont even know something like that exists here since it doesnt spawn on ABG, am I right?

25 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

You really wan't us to get out of ally?

Not necesarily, I prefer you to move your heads out of asses and finally understand how alliance cooperation should look like. 

• Like 2

My last post here. All actions like this don't help in good relations with ally. Don't be surprised if our ally broke because of this sh1t. I talk with Eulogist everyday also Leonidas and others, and we all make conclusions. I can admit that no one is happy about it. Kure is trashing us under every single topic, and seems he probably doing that on purpose. Mby him, being in their TS is not just a friendly visit. Anyways, I have respect for you Sayomi but all I can tell you we don't accept what this guy is doing.

4 minutes ago, Kure said:

I wouldnt call "trashtalking" attempt to persuade MoDoy to stop pointing on convicted bot. But w/e. 

rofl, i wouldnt try to necrofil this topic if they didnt try to persuade whole server how we "false accuse people of botting" and that they are getting banned just because they think some members have good relationship with admins (which isnt certainly true i am on very good terms with san0 ;x ) 

when they say this, there is nothing better to do than shove proofs inside their eyes and hope their helenic brain is still there working on 100%, so it would get at least this trivial thing

21 minutes ago, Kure said:

Not necesarily, I prefer you to move your heads out of asses and finally understand how alliance cooperation should look like. 

Don't worry if non-factors are the next clan myrciu chooses to destroy after perkunas, you can always hide in LoA. He will never find you there.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

My last post here. All actions like this don't help in good relations with ally. Don't be surprised if our ally broke because of this sh1t. I talk with Eulogist everyday also Leonidas and others, and we all make conclusions. I can admit that no one is happy about it. Kure is trashing us under every single topic, and seems he probably doing that on purpose. Mby him, being in their TS is not just a friendly visit. Anyways, I have respect for you Sayomi but all I can tell you we don't accept what this guy is doing.

iam confused, you dont accept someone trashtalking on forums but you accept a know botter in clan ? what is worse i wonder???

• Like 1

There will be always some ppl dont like another ppl in the ally(or even in clan). But as soon the majority of ppl respect ppl from another ally we should still try to work together.

Forum is forum and forum fights\disagreements inside 1 side should be kept on forum(or pm's). Both sides have some valid points but remember - the only side is benefit from internal fights is perkunas (who only pouring an oil in your argues). We didnt have any allies for several months, any agreements and had 0 progress. Only recently we finally had some positive results (epic chars are almost ready, 2 castles we took, some fights we've started to win in eur prime). Yea! Lets smash this all casue of this disagreement!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

and point of topic is?

To bring forum to life? Dunno

8 minutes ago, pistolas said:

Xaxaxaxxa the end of video leonidas was  realy funy but to atak modoy after pvp whit rizo for me was not so good ..

KSILO KSILO KSILO POUTSA KAI KISLO RE SE OLOUS TOUS
hahaahahhaa

11 minutes ago, pistolas said:

Xaxaxaxxa the end of video leonidas was  realy funy but to atak modoy after pvp whit rizo for me was not so good ..

No mercy ;)

• Like 1