Myrtan

When Bizz is not with us...

Biz was not off, he is the sws training mobs on hill for his CP, he ran down and bsoe'd.

Good fight guys.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, weeeeD said:

Biz was not off, he is the sws training mobs on hill for his CP, he ran down and bsoe'd.

Good fight guys.

Yeah I realized now there was some sws who ran down and bsoed leaving his fellow mates to die. What can I say? Good ally leader ^^

Edited by Myrtan

You are getting even more pathetic, but i guess standing on aden GK for days does that to you. I wonder if you quit before you discover other high level farming zones lol.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

You are getting even more pathetic, but i guess standing on aden GK for days does that to you. I wonder if you quit before you discover other high level farming zones lol.

QQ

7 hours ago, Myrtan said:

2 vs 3 pt :>

OOOOOOOOOOOooooo Uchi 1 day off and these jugles finally left town!. +1 for polish music ^^, but about pvps, fights vs ppl with zilion mobs? nothing interesting to watch.

lol... I am reall lover of those who public video how rect some farming ppl...  especially when it seems another soil has born here... want 1vs1 so you can public some reall fight?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

OOOOOOOOOOOooooo Uchi 1 day off and these jugles finally left town!. +1 for polish music ^^, but about pvps, fights vs ppl with zilion mobs? nothing interesting to watch.

Idk Rizo why you feel so proud? Just count all your parties and all ours. Don't forget your and Bizz CP dont face same lvls parties. 2:54 Zacman with many mobs on him :) So both sides were with mobs, and the problem with these mobs Bizz left tchem by his bsoe for you guys haha

9 minutes ago, HellHound said:

lol... I am reall lover of those who public video how rect some farming ppl...  especially when it seems another soil has born here... want 1vs1 so you can public some reall fight?

Watch my other videos before making any assumptions here :) And ofc, I can 1 v 1 you. Pm me in game

Edited by Myrtan

7 hours ago, Myrtan said:

2 vs 3 pt :>

shortcut of that day:

Jungle+SM+other enemy raped 9/10 times.

one succesfull gank by Jungle 1/10 times Myrciu recording -> masturbation -> posting on forum.

Life timeline of @Myrtan

I feel strong connection with @SOiL here, he also didnt know everybody got him as pathetic being, but he couldnt realize that. Coincidence?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Watch my other videos before making any assumptions here :) And ofc, I can 1 v 1 you. Pm me in game

Just like u 1v1 Balu and lost? Plz stop.

2 minutes ago, kkthx said:

shortcut of that day:

Jungle+SM+other enemy raped 9/10 times.

one succesfull gank by Jungle 1/10 times Myrciu recording -> masturbation -> posting on forum.

Life timeline of @Myrtan

I feel strong connection with @SOiL here, he also didnt know everybody got him as pathetic being, but he couldnt realize that. Coincidence?

1 minute ago, kkthx said:

Just like u 1v1 Balu and lost? Plz stop.

Yes, I accept every challenge. Losing with 75 with epic is not a big problem for me. I left him about 2k hp so it was good fight for me. Just go on my channel hit this unlike buton, and go rage to your cave pls ;)

Just now, Myrtan said:

Yes, I accept every challenge. Losing with 75 with epic is not a big problem for me. I left him about 2k hp so it was good fight for me. Just go on my channel hit this unlike buton, and go rage to your cave pls ;)

same u will lose to Hellhound then, so why u cockroach around?

Just now, kkthx said:

same u will lose to Hellhound then, so why u cockroach around?

So? Still challenge for me and I accept it. I managed to win with SORVETE in 1 v 1. Every fight makes me better, no matter if I lose or win ;)

Theese days i used to scream every night in TS to @Myrtan "Myrciu STFU you fckin cryer" because we all know he is crying to much..
But right now i realize who are the biggest cryers here in the server..
@BlackJack after everyone saw how much u love this @Myrtan by using him as ur profile photo for several weeks and you are one step far to go meet him in real life and suck his d1ck, you have to accept sometimes your poor defeats like everyone does and im saying poor defeats because everyone knows that we are not the same lvl's with you guys we dont have the same equipments and hell we are not the same numbers. Thats the difference between "you" and "us". ATM go dream more your shining hero in 2.0

@Rizos Yeah nothing interesting to watch when we gang you there under train and tell me please if its more interesting when we farming there and u always gang us under train again.. 2 Days before we gang on rahha spot manifest CP with one party of Jungle which it was on rest and not on train and insteed of theese pussies fight back as long we got the same lvls with them they were running and we killed them without even anyone of us died and sudenly the meat @Stiba007 apears there with his party and they died 2 again without anyone of us died, after this, the true rescuers Uchi and Bizz party are coming to help there also. We killed 2 of your parties with only one party of us and you mofos need more ppl to mess with 1pt of us? This is why u said Uchi's party had a day off? You see on video we gang there with 1 PT Jungle 70 lvls and 1 PT Phoenix 64 lvl 3 or 4 parties of your ally and high lvls and u still wanted help from Uchi's party? Come on.. Like i said to @BlackJack sometimes you have to accept your poor defeats.
(Stop thinking you self always like a pro player here.. I remind you that you are playing a fckin PR character if u know what i mean.. @BlackJack is playing one of the most broken chars in this meta but i accept that guy at least have some fingers to play..

@kkthx What the fck are theese bullshiets are you cry/saying right now Mr caveman? Idk what SM and the rest doing there before we gang you as Jungle there but i guess they were fighting also outnumbered. No more words for you LokiCLOWN back to your cave when you finish with translator..

I know guys i might be a "bit" salty right now but the main reason pushed me to be like this right now is this @HellHound Monkey who came back to forum acting like a GOD of 1v1 

like it matters on a team game. Before you coming here APE to tell your bullshit make sure that only braindead ppl watching your videos so they cant see that you are using an adrenaline behind that automaticly force you with momentum stones back to lvl 2 force after you are using your skills like TSS DSS. You really belong in the same APE category like  Soil but at least that guy took a banana in the ass and he rage quited after leaving his drama on this forum. 
An example of those who wants to check carefully this time is this video:

You guys are not see me many times getting in forum and be salty like this but who knows maybe you are goin to make more posts like the previous and provoke me to come again for theese shits..
@MoDoy I tag you also because i know that you dont have anything more interesting to do in ur misery life and its about time to see you coming on this topic also to give us ur shit again..

Peace out.. B|

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Capone said:

Theese days i used to scream every night in TS to @Myrtan "Myrciu STFU you fckin cryer" because we all know he is crying to much..
@BlackJack after everyone saw how much u love this @Myrtan by using him as ur profile photo for several weeks and you are one step far to go meet him in real life and suck his d1ck, you have to accept sometimes your poor defeats like everyone does and im saying poor defeats because everyone knows that we are not the same lvl's with you guys we dont have the same equipments and hell we are not the same numbers. Thats the difference between "you" and "us". ATM go dream more your shining hero in 2.0

@Rizos Yeah nothing interesting to watch when we gang you there under train and tell me please if its more interesting when we farming there and u always gang us under train again.. 2 Days before we gang on rahha spot manifest CP with one party of Jungle which it was on rest and not on train and insteed of theese pussies fight back as long we got the same lvls with them they were running and we killed them without even anyone of us died and sudenly the meat @Stiba007 apears there with his party and they died 2 again without anyone of us died, after this, the true rescuers Uchi and Bizz party are coming to help there also. We killed 2 of your parties with only one party of us and you mofos need more ppl to mess with 1pt of us? This is why u said Uchi's party had a day off? You see on video we gang there with 1 PT Jungle 70 lvls and 1 PT Phoenix 64 lvl 3 or 4 parties of your ally and high lvls and u still wanted help from Uchi's party? Come on.. Like i said to @BlackJack sometimes you have to accept your poor defeats.
(Stop thinking you self always like a pro player here.. I remind you that you are playing a fckin PR character if u know what i mean.. @BlackJack is playing one of the most broken chars in this meta but i accept that guy at least have some fingers to play..

@kkthx What the fck are theese bullshiets are you cry/saying right now Mr caveman? Idk what SM and the rest doing there before we gang you as Jungle there but i guess they were fighting also outnumbered. No more words for you LokiCLOWN back to your cave when you finish with translator..

I know guys i might be a "bit" salty right now but the main reason pushed me to be like this right now is this @HellHound Monkey who came back to forum acting like a GOD of 1v1 

like it matters on a team game. Before you coming here APE to tell your bullshit make sure that only braindead ppl watching your videos so they cant see that you are using an adrenaline behind that automaticly force you with momentum stones back to lvl 2 force after you are using your skills like TSS DSS. You really belong in the same APE category like  Soil but at least that guy took a banana in the ass and he rage quited after leaving his drama on this forum. 

You guys are not see me many times getting in forum and be salty like this but who knows maybe you are goin to make more posts like the previous and provoke me to come again for theese shits..
@MoDoy I tag you also because i know that you dont have anything more interesting to do in ur misery life and its about time to see you coming on this topic also to give us ur shit again..

Peace out.. B|

AhAhahahahaha xD

8 minutes ago, Capone said:

Peace out.. B|

Show me where i posted movie how my cp gank ur cp or clan under mobs :D

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

Show me where i posted movie how my cp gank ur cp or clan under mobs :D

Just dont act like you dont remember. When your CP was ganking us on mobs, and then I pmed you to come but when we will be on mobs we pr and you came on our train. :)

Myrciu prosze cie... Learn to read, i gave my opinion on ur movie, i didnt like u making movie how u gank ppl with mobs and thats it, learn to take criticism. Where did i say i never ganked ppl with mobs, ofc i ganked? I said i dont fraps it cos its boring sh1t and not worth my time even to render it, and expecially ppl time to watch..

7 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Myrciu prosze cie... Learn to read, i gave my opinion on ur movie, i didnt like u making movie how u gank ppl with mobs and thats it, learn to take criticism. Where did i say i never ganked ppl with mobs, ofc i ganked? I said i dont fraps it cos its boring sh1t and not worth my time even to render it, and expecially ppl time to watch..

Ziomek... This is Lineage 2, you take your chances whenever you can. Who cares if mobs or not, still Bizz could run far away relog and leave mobs. Log again, his pt would inv him and he could come back to fight. All this pt instead of backing of to Manifest (except) some ppl, attacked us. It is his CP fault. Still they are much higher lvls with epics and if they all backed instead of trying to debuff Zacman like this mighty OL/WC they could regroup two parties and fight longer till the savior Stiba arrive. Just dont tell me your ally/clan never ganked on MOBS in LOA. I remmeber when I was in LOA with NF, we were comming to you and we tried kill the mobs that aggro on us. Your ally took your chances and attacked us unprepared with tons of kariks on our backs... just stop. Everyone does this... I record almost all fights, and this one was very interesting thats why I posted it. :) 

Edited by Myrtan

dude do u realize i criticize ur movie not ur pvp? mby ull realize after this post.. holy sh1t

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Ziomek... This is Lineage 2, you take your chances whenever you can. Who cares if mobs or not, still Bizz could run far away relog and leave mobs. Log again, his pt would inv him and he could come back to fight. All this pt instead of backing of to Manifest (except) some ppl, attacked us. It is his CP fault. Still they are much higher lvls with epics and if they all backed instead of trying to debuff as like this mighty OL they could regroup two parties and fight longer. Just dont tell me your ally/clan never ganked on MOBS in LOA. I remmeber when I was in LOA with NF, we were comming to you and we tried kill the mobs that aggro on us. Your ally took your chances and attacked us unprepared with tons of kariks on our backs... just stop. Everyone does this... I record almost all fights, and this one was very interesting thats why I posted it. :) 

10 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Stary ty w ogole do szloly chodziles? nie znasz angielskiego czy nie potrafisz czytac? Pisze po polsku to moze zrozumiesz.

Edited by Rizos

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

dude do u realize i criticize ur movie not ur pvp? mby ull realize after this post.. holy sh1t

If this was worthless fraps, why many people liked it? It is good action thats why it deserve to be posted. #NOMercy

Edited by Myrtan

Check post above.. ._.

I criticize ur movie, i say my opinion what i didnt like there, whats ur problem dude? Where did i say its worthless?

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1