Myrtan

When Bizz is not with us...

1 hour ago, D4re said:

Sad little lifeless turtle with 20 hour per day real online activity using "real life" card:o OmagadO.o 

p.s. I even feel bad for him in past,and invited him in our regular party holidays.Just to get out for a few days,to meet real people.Ofc he refused:D Now i will do it again-we are going to 1 week party holyday.Feel free to come.Contact me for details if you want...

the most true thing in this thread.. 1 + for you 

Edited by Jerna
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jerna said:

the most true thing in this thread.. 1 + for you 

Not everyone is so poor as u, deal with it and stop be jealous that others can do what they want do. ;)

2 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Not everyone is so poor as u, deal with it and stop be jealous that others can do what they want do. ;)

poor ?? yes im poor enough for slovak guys like you have to come to me  begging for job

2 minutes ago, Jerna said:

poor ?? yes im poor enough for slovak guys like you have to come to me  begging for job

Dear uneducated boy, im slovak like u are clever boy. So pls, stop playing on some wise guy and go back to your cave.

Have a nice day from Czechia. ;)

5 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Dear uneducated boy, im slovak like u are clever boy. So pls, stop playing on some wise guy and go back to your cave.

Have a nice day from Czechia. ;)

keep these words for you, the guy not even worth for trolling or blame

Edited by Jerna

3 hours ago, D4re said:

Sad little lifeless turtle with 20 hour per day real online activity using "real life" card:o OmagadO.o 

p.s. I even feel bad for him in past,and invited him in our regular party holidays.Just to get out for a few days,to meet real people.Ofc he refused:D Now i will do it again-we are going to 1 week party holyday.Feel free to come.Contact me for details if you want...

:D:D:D:D:D

Pretty pls... Ill drive the boat

how the fck i oversaw this topic for more then one week!

... i feel very entertained!

thx to everyone who participated O.o

you make my life so much better!

thousend kisses and bye :x

Edited by Anytime