Myrtan

When Bizz is not with us...

5 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Check post above.. ._.

I criticize ur movie, i say my opinion what i didnt like there, whats ur problem dude? Where did i say its worthless?

rizos cry.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

Yes, I accept every challenge. Losing with 75 with epic is not a big problem for me. I left him about 2k hp so it was good fight for me. Just go on my channel hit this unlike buton, and go rage to your cave pls ;)

epics on WL in fight vs duelist, excuse of the year

i suggest your ppl check what stats they give on internet (coz as someone said on forum, since they dont spawn in abg u dont even know what that is in game) :D 

If I were @Rizos, I'd even shame to reply here. I am not trying to attack you in any ways but after all what happened you still trying to blame others?

Edited by atshv

1 hour ago, Capone said:

Theese days i used to scream every night in TS to @Myrtan "Myrciu STFU you fckin cryer" because we all know he is crying to much..
But right now i realize who are the biggest cryers here in the server..
@BlackJack after everyone saw how much u love this @Myrtan by using him as ur profile photo for several weeks and you are one step far to go meet him in real life and suck his d1ck, you have to accept sometimes your poor defeats like everyone does and im saying poor defeats because everyone knows that we are not the same lvl's with you guys we dont have the same equipments and hell we are not the same numbers. Thats the difference between "you" and "us". ATM go dream more your shining hero in 2

Nope i just find it funny that myrciu and u for that matter cry about the levels excuse, but as soon as you gank successfully once out last 50 times ppl who are 5+ level under you, you need to make a movie and spam the forum with crap. If I posted a movie everytime i killed myrciu or your parties I would be up to dajtovillage #593. I will keep him in my profile until he stops lying in every single post or he stops the excuses.

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Yes, I accept every challenge. Losing with 75 with epic is not a big problem for me. I left him about 2k hp so it was good fight for me. Just go on my channel hit this unlike buton, and go rage to your cave pls ;)

First of all, balu is 74, 2nd of all he has no epics, 3rd of all your are so stupid that you think epics affect warlord vs gladiator duel. So you are crying about dueling a person 3 levels above you, but you have no problems posting a mocking video of you killing ppl who are 5+ levels under you. Hyprocrite at worst, full autistic retard at worst. I've played online video games for over 15+ years now and you easily rank among the most dellusional stupid people i've encounted. Even your own allies know it and even told you on forum, and as soon as they did you started crying insanely that you are gonna report them to clan leader. LFMAO.

8 minutes ago, atshv said:

If I were @Rizos, I'd even shame to reply here. I am not trying to attack you in any ways but after all what happened you still trying to blame others?

Whame of what? What happened? Can u enlight me plz? Is there smth i dont know about? @-@

6 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Nope i just find it funny that myrciu and u for that matter cry about the levels excuse, but as soon as you gank successfully once out last 50 times ppl who are 5+ level under you, you need to make a movie and spam the forum with crap. If I posted a movie everytime i killed myrciu or your parties I would be up to dajtovillage #593. I will keep him in my profile until he stops lying in every single post or he stops the excuses.

First of all, balu is 74, 2nd of all he has no epics, 3rd of all your are so stupid that you think epics affect warlord vs gladiator duel. So you are crying about dueling a person 3 levels above you, but you have no problems posting a mocking video of you killing ppl who are 5+ levels under you. Hyprocrite at worst, full autistic retard at worst. I've played online video games for over 15+ years now and you easily rank among the most dellusional stupid people i've encounted. Even your own allies know it and even told you on forum, and as soon as they did you started crying insanely that you are gonna report them to clan leader. LFMAO.

Who is 5+ levels under me? V0da? Babyrage? mby Bizz? Stop your invalid arguments. You talk about me delusional, but all we saw your retarded topic about Anathema and how much you cried about tchem leaving your ally. Please, don't speak and embarass yourself no more. :) "report them to clan leader. LFMAO" quote that, because I dont remember such thing.

1 hour ago, Capone said:

I tag you also because i know that you dont have anything more interesting to do in ur misery life and its about time to see you coming on this topic also to give us ur shit again..

because you know so much about me and my life so u can say that ^_^ 

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Who is 5+ levels under me? V0da? Babyrage? mby Bizz? Stop your invalid arguments. You talk about me delusional, but all we saw your retarded topic about Anathema and how much you cried about tchem leaving your ally. Please, don't speak and embarass yourself no more. :) "report them to clan leader. LFMAO" quote that, because I dont remember such thing.

When did i cry about them leaving lfmao? I made a topic to give out adena for ppl who kill them, I dont need people who cry about too much pvp and that they want to go exp instead in ally anyway. You should try going out on weekends, like we do. You are guarding aden GK anyway. If you get some more real life experience maybe you will learn what objective reallity is. You are so desperate that after 50 attemps to gank in abg you succeeded once late at end of prime when ppl already boxing/getting ready to log off and you need to make a movie about it to make yourself feel better, since you know you are useless, hell even your ally called you useless and you know it. Don't sweat it, when 2.0 comes you will have plenty of time to farm abg.

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

When did i cry about them leaving lfmao? I made a topic to give out adena for ppl who kill them, I dont need people who cry about too much pvp and that they want to go exp instead in ally anyway. You should try going out on weekends, like we do. You are guarding aden GK anyway. If you get some more real life experience maybe you will learn what objective reallity is. You are so desperate that after 50 attemps to gank in abg you succeeded once late at end of prime when ppl already boxing/getting ready to log off and you need to make a movie about it to make yourself feel better, since you know you are useless, hell even your ally called you useless and you know it. Don't sweat it, when 2.0 comes you will have plenty of time to farm abg.

Still didnt quote it. Cmon, prove your words :) 

10 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

On 15.06.2017 at 11:36 PM, Myrtan said:

Don't you think you cross all lines now? You really wan't us to get out of ally? What was the fcking agreement with Sayomi to work together and stop trashtalking eachother in forum? We are done with this.

On 16.06.2017 at 0:05 AM, Myrtan said:

My last post here. All actions like this don't help in good relations with ally. Don't be surprised if our ally broke because of this sh1t. I talk with Eulogist everyday also Leonidas and others, and we all make conclusions. I can admit that no one is happy about it. Kure is trashing us under every single topic, and seems he probably doing that on purpose. Mby him, being in their TS is not just a friendly visit. Anyways, I have respect for you Sayomi but all I can tell you we don't accept what this guy is doing.

giphy.gif

Edited by Rizos

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

It doesn't mean I will report to him. Im talking with him and others about the situation everyday and we all make conclusions :) And you tell me that I dont understand English. Invalid arguments everywhere.

Edited by Myrtan

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

It doesn't mean I will report to him. Im talking with him and others about the situation everyday and we all make conclusions :) And you tell me that I dont understand English. Invalid arguments everywhere.

yes it means you  complain to him everyday that ally flame you on forum, just as i said. Stop embarrassing yourself.

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

yes it means you  complain to him everyday that ally flame you on forum, just as i said. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Not only flame me, Kure flamed us at least few times. Not just me :) You live in your own world probably.

Edited by Myrtan

Just now, Myrtan said:

Not me, Kure flamed as few times. Not just me :) You live in your own world probably.

Going to drink some beers now, since you got owned too quickly and it became boring thread. Here is a very useful video for you.

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

OOOOOOOOOOOooooo Uchi 1 day off and these jugles finally left town!. +1 for polish music ^^, but about pvps, fights vs ppl with zilion mobs? nothing interesting to watch.

really? I don't understand why you talk ... uchi pt 1 day off? its only uchi pt and I didn't know? you have 4 pts there and we coming... you see us and you run .. its not only the one party malaka.. its 5 pts with uchi pt .. but you are a big lady and you don't have balls ... we go many times with 1-2 pts for that 4 partys ... and pls. our lvls are same with your 4 partys .. you can tell our partys its the meatshields and you are better than that guys :) 
PS. IZI KILL

2 hours ago, kkthx said:

SM+other enemy raped 

Please... SM+NF were ganking your 40+ people/5 parties CC with 18 people/2parties and we still walked away with a somewhat-even clan rep, if not positive, and you call that a rape? Congratulations on grouping up pretty fast 2 out of the 3 times we went there. The only time you didn't, we killed every party that didn't PR from AB (while biz screamed on your ears "everyone PR and group up aden GK"). Right before we won against AD + Demoss parties 2v2 in LoA in a very good fight. So i'm sure we had more fun, better wins, and no one cares that we couldn't kill 5 parties grouped up as that's more than double the numbers we had.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Capone said:

Theese days i used to scream every night in TS to @Myrtan "Myrciu STFU you fckin cryer" because we all know he is crying to much..
But right now i realize who are the biggest cryers here in the server..
@BlackJack after everyone saw how much u love this @Myrtan by using him as ur profile photo for several weeks and you are one step far to go meet him in real life and suck his d1ck, you have to accept sometimes your poor defeats like everyone does and im saying poor defeats because everyone knows that we are not the same lvl's with you guys we dont have the same equipments and hell we are not the same numbers. Thats the difference between "you" and "us". ATM go dream more your shining hero in 2.0

@Rizos Yeah nothing interesting to watch when we gang you there under train and tell me please if its more interesting when we farming there and u always gang us under train again.. 2 Days before we gang on rahha spot manifest CP with one party of Jungle which it was on rest and not on train and insteed of theese pussies fight back as long we got the same lvls with them they were running and we killed them without even anyone of us died and sudenly the meat @Stiba007 apears there with his party and they died 2 again without anyone of us died, after this, the true rescuers Uchi and Bizz party are coming to help there also. We killed 2 of your parties with only one party of us and you mofos need more ppl to mess with 1pt of us? This is why u said Uchi's party had a day off? You see on video we gang there with 1 PT Jungle 70 lvls and 1 PT Phoenix 64 lvl 3 or 4 parties of your ally and high lvls and u still wanted help from Uchi's party? Come on.. Like i said to @BlackJack sometimes you have to accept your poor defeats.
(Stop thinking you self always like a pro player here.. I remind you that you are playing a fckin PR character if u know what i mean.. @BlackJack is playing one of the most broken chars in this meta but i accept that guy at least have some fingers to play..

@kkthx What the fck are theese bullshiets are you cry/saying right now Mr caveman? Idk what SM and the rest doing there before we gang you as Jungle there but i guess they were fighting also outnumbered. No more words for you LokiCLOWN back to your cave when you finish with translator..

I know guys i might be a "bit" salty right now but the main reason pushed me to be like this right now is this @HellHound Monkey who came back to forum acting like a GOD of 1v1 

like it matters on a team game. Before you coming here APE to tell your bullshit make sure that only braindead ppl watching your videos so they cant see that you are using an adrenaline behind that automaticly force you with momentum stones back to lvl 2 force after you are using your skills like TSS DSS. You really belong in the same APE category like  Soil but at least that guy took a banana in the ass and he rage quited after leaving his drama on this forum. 
An example of those who wants to check carefully this time is this video:

You guys are not see me many times getting in forum and be salty like this but who knows maybe you are goin to make more posts like the previous and provoke me to come again for theese shits..
@MoDoy I tag you also because i know that you dont have anything more interesting to do in ur misery life and its about time to see you coming on this topic also to give us ur shit again..

Peace out.. B|

Cool story bro, but..

Edited by kkthx
  • Like 1

@HellHound Sup Dude?no more comments?Another bully get rekted. @San0 what happens boy?No ban to hellhound?Check 2:34 in 0.25 speed.He use ONLY 2 Momentum Stones between the channel of 2 skills in 0.25 without failing anything.Also momentum stones on 4th bar so he cant assing key to that.

Edited by StefanosXios

3 hours ago, FireBeaSt said:

really? I don't understand why you talk ... uchi pt 1 day off? its only uchi pt and I didn't know? you have 4 pts there and we coming... you see us and you run .. its not only the one party malaka.. its 5 pts with uchi pt .. but you are a big lady and you don't have balls ... we go many times with 1-2 pts for that 4 partys ... and pls. our lvls are same with your 4 partys .. you can tell our partys its the meatshields and you are better than that guys :) 
PS. IZI KILL

????????

30 minutes ago, StefanosXios said:

@HellHound Sup Dude?no more comments?Another bully get rekted. @San0 what happens boy?No ban to hellhound?Check 2:34 in 0.25 speed.He use ONLY 2 Momentum Stones between the channel of 2 skills in 0.25 without failing anything.Also momentum stones on 4th bar so he cant assing key to that.

I dont rly intend to defend hellhound cos he is kinga cocky but 0:39 he use blaster macro and spam zilions of stones so for me it looks like just a simple macros with skill + stones, might be adrenaline also but give better proof cos this onedoesnt concinve me.

Edited by Rizos

3 hours ago, StefanosXios said:

Thanks for watching guys... ;)

On ‎17‎.‎6‎.‎2017‎ г. at 2:41 PM, BlackJack said:

You should try going out on weekends, like we do.

Sad little lifeless turtle with 20 hour per day real online activity using "real life" card:o OmagadO.o 

p.s. I even feel bad for him in past,and invited him in our regular party holidays.Just to get out for a few days,to meet real people.Ofc he refused:D Now i will do it again-we are going to 1 week party holyday.Feel free to come.Contact me for details if you want...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, D4re said:

Sad little lifeless turtle with 20 hour per day real online activity using "real life" card:o OmagadO.o 

p.s. I even feel bad for him in past,and invited him in our regular party holidays.Just to get out for a few days,to meet real people.Ofc he refused:D Now i will do it again-we are going to 1 week party holyday.Feel free to come.Contact me for details if you want...

Actually thats not true, I said im game for it and madamx told me he will give me details on thursday/friday before you go and he never did :D

Edited by BlackJack