Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

L2 Classic Club PvP "Fight for spot" (11)

1 hour ago, Legiana said:

HUUUUR DUUR BAD POSITIONING, HUR DURR BAD TARGETING, HURRR DURR NOT INTERESTING. HURRRR DURR LEGIANA UNINSTALL!

17 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

HUUUUR DUUR BAD POSITIONING, HUR DURR BAD TARGETING, HURRR DURR NOT INTERESTING. HURRRR DURR LEGIANA UNINSTALL!

I'm w8ing for the "PROs" to rate the video.

27 minutes ago, andersondvb said:

This skill is stupid. 4k with full life. Ok, next...

That skill is strange, some ppl high lvls recieve 4k some others high lvl too with robe recieve 1,3k with my HP to 50% but I willI will never report anything again since 1 year+ GMs w8 from players to check server for problems.

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

53226166.jpg

3 hours ago, Legiana said:

Just watched 1st 15s. You couldnt target the guy until you ran to meele range with him WOW!! And you dare to flame me for bad targeting? What a joke you are :D

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Just watched 1st 15s. You couldnt target the guy until you ran to meele range with him WOW!! And you dare to flame me for bad targeting? What a joke you are :D

Im way better at targeting than you do.
Covering distances so that later you can shoot more skills without walking is something as an archer I should teach you.

1 hour ago, Tekmar said:

You can only gank or kill afk players :D but dont fraps it, thats not interesting to watch :D

At least we are not comming to EV to kill 40 lvl alt parties :D watch my videos and take your invalid arguments away from this forum.

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

At least we are not comming to EV to kill 40 lvl alt parties :D watch my videos and take your invalid arguments away from this forum.

Yes, enemy is enemy not matter level. But fraps shit pvp and waste others time is better :D

33 minutes ago, Tekmar said:

Yes, enemy is enemy not matter level. But fraps shit pvp and waste others time is better :D

tekmar who are you dude? 

well, for legiana this is good video :))

after watching moments of video i understood that this video doesnt show pvp for spot, but just ganging boxes and farming parties. its not bad to gang, but its just gang.

and from the start i can say it one more time, legiana is so bad :DDD

he doest see people in fight, its so funny

• Like 1

2 hours ago, driver said:

well, for legiana this is good video :))

after watching moments of video i understood that this video doesnt show pvp for spot, but just ganging boxes and farming parties. its not bad to gang, but its just gang.

and from the start i can say it one more time, legiana is so bad :DDD

he doest see people in fight, its so funny

we make 2 ganks dude .. if the others players its noobs we cant do smth for that :) .. and lets be honest .. anyone from there is box .. aaahhh yeah maybe any prophet ;)

46 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

we make 2 ganks dude .. if the others players its noobs we cant do smth for that :) .. and lets be honest .. anyone from there is box .. aaahhh yeah maybe any prophet ;)

man, what is with this words placed like this?

i guess you try to win the award for the monkey of the year.