Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

Sieges 18.06.2017

5 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

I don't need any awnser from CHN .. you want .. go and ask if you wanna know what exactly happens at Gludio Castle.. bb and hf :)@BlackJack

guys, good news, we have our monkey back.

give him a banana and let the magic begin.

11 hours ago, driver said:

guys, good news, we have our monkey back.

give him a banana and let the magic begin.

yes, it really backs, welcome back :)) want banana ????

Edited by Jerna
  • Like 2

Just now, Rizos said:

U didnt get a joke Myrciu :(

I did, but this guy want to know the numbers so I replied to modoy who trying to fool around

2 hours ago, Pepon said:

i almost never flame just...

THIS ES THINGY IS THE WORST ALLIANCE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY L2 DAYS

It was too fast and unexpected even for me. But what can you get from a gathering of residuals.

What Rebirth has now is bad products of Perkunas.

You have Comadrejas, raised and built by WickedSick who chose to join ES because they couldn't farm for few months. Oh they also started to invite everyone I kicked, and resulted in a clan of really toxic players.

What's next... fresh blood Anathema. Same story as Coma but with a twist, in grand view similar mistakes.

And about individual Cps, you've got this OOC, again bad product of Perks, some remainders of vigilance and a jump around CP like Desnatada or w/e the party leader is there. I guess fish food doesn't even get nominated anymore.

Ah, list goes on and on, just a bunch of really intoxicated players kicked from a side to dust bin.

I was expecting this outcome, but not on this siege tbh, they amaze me day by day.

I only hope people can learn and stop following retarded clan and ally leaders.

Its summed up in the last thing u said. U focus on the people while u know, better than me, that most of them are neither bad people nor bad players. Any more than average ofc. But the decisions about politics come from the top. And these calls man, these calls...

Edited by Pepon

5 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

It was too fast and unexpected even for me. But what can you get from a gathering of residuals.

You have Comadrejas, raised and built by WickedSick who chose to join ES because they couldn't farm for few months. Oh they also started to invite everyone I kicked, and resulted in a clan of really toxic players.

What's next... fresh blood Anathema. Same story as Coma but with a twist, in grand view similar mistakes.

And about individual Cps, you've got this OOC, again bad product of Perks, some remainders of vigilance and a jump around CP like Desnatada or w/e the party leader is there. I guess fish food doesn't even get nominated anymore.

Ah, list goes on and on, just a bunch of really intoxicated players kicked from a side to dust bin.

I was expecting this outcome, but not on this siege tbh, they amaze me day by day.

so from your post it turns out 70% of ppl that are not in WS are trash, no comment on the 30% left and WS are GODS walking among trash ? 

8 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

they are really learning. 

Half of your side decided finally to stop being with u.

tell me how you like to play with current ally, how you liked to play with past ally and we will see maybe you will get to play with jungle force:). I think if there was no history, between those 3 sides you would chose wickedsick.

you just dont have where to go.

Edited by driver

13 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

Not to mention, I see PoleDance is in Perkunas side. Hmm... let's see. This dude left Vigilance when they had problems, now he leave ES because they have problems. Same like Manifest who go where they have free farm. Ah yes, Stiba too who go to EV with his 60+ clanmates and stun/kill low lvls when he is bored. And you talk about collecting trash. I never saw for example ES trashtalking like some Perkunas or guys from our side like me. Too big ego, many high lvls parties from Vigilance, ROKs left and now you feel great because you still keeping your zerg + few worth high levels parties..

Edited by Myrtan

3 minutes ago, driver said:

tell me how you like to play with current ally, how you like yo play with past ally and we will see maybe you will get to play with jungle force:). I think if there was no history, between those 3 sides you would chose wickedsick.

you just dont have where to go.

What history? We left WS because the moron cant win sh1t w/o zerg. This is just his play style. Dont leave town w/o double numbers is your slogan. We all know it and its fine. 

I am out now before the rest of the dawn squad appears. 

Edited by AwakenDemon

Just now, Myrtan said:

Not to mention, I see PoleDance is in Perkunas side. Hmm... let's see. This dude left Vigilance when they had problems, now he leave ES because they have problems. Same like Manifest who go where they have free farm. Ah yes, Stiba too who go to EV with his 60+ clanmates and stun/kill low lvls when he is bored. And you talk about collecting trash. I never saw for example ES trashtalking like some Perkunas or guys from our side like me. Too big ego, many high lvls parties from Vigilance, ROKs left and now you feel great because you still keeping your zerg with few parties of high levels.

1) bro, i remember you low lvl. and all those low lvls joined vigi ally for free farm

2) we have 3 people 75 in perkunas, compare to rest of top clans

2 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

What history? We left WS because the moron cant win sh1t w/o zerg. This is just his play style. Dont leave town w/o double numbers is your slogan. We all know it and its fine. 

i dont care why you left, you missed my point.

my point was that if you had an opportunity to chose another side then ES, you would do it. you have to play with them, you like it or not.

6 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

Let's see how last fights in equal numbers went vs ooc if I only had a video of them, oh wait i do:

@8.28 rekt 4v4

@11.20 rekt 2v2

@ 13.15 rekt 3v3

@ 14.35 rekt 1v1.5

@ 18.30 rekt in 9v9 when you had out of party buffs w/o anyone dying lul

Edited by BlackJack

7 minutes ago, driver said:

1) bro, i remember you low lvl. and all those low lvls joined vigi ally for free farm

2) we have 3 people 75 in perkunas, compare to rest of top clans

No, I said it before why I joined Vigilance. I didn't know sh1t about politics, lets say it was my real Begin of L2, because last time I played was, when I was 10 years old so I really never get into politics, I didn't know sh1t about epics, server sides, rules etc. But I saw siege video few clans of Vigi + 8777898 clans of perks + Chinas and Vigilance that time lost this siege, then I decided I like these guys more. Also, I got along with some guys who were leading DL academies and their mains were in ROK clan. This is how I ended up in Vigilance ally. You could say that I joined for free farm, when ally broke I was still 62-64 and I didn't leave anywhere for free farm and no matter if I farm or no I keep this side if you can see. So no, Im not that kind of person.

Edited by Myrtan

Just now, BlackJack said:

Let's see how last fights in equal numbers went vs ooc if I only had a video of them, oh wait i do:

I Have video also. Now back to your cave sh1tface. Enoght of the clown show for tonight.

2 minutes ago, driver said:

i dont care why you left, you missed my point.

my point was that if you had an opportunity to chose another side then ES, you would do it. you have to play with them, you like it or not.

So.. if my CP was new at server and i was about to choose a side i would choose again ES  most likely.

Do i need to explane why rly? It will take a while...

2 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

I Have video also. Now back to your cave sh1tface. Enoght of the clown show for tonight.

yes glad you captured the few times you won, i am sure you masturbate to them very often.

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Wait what ? AD tells you that WS mostly zergs and doesn't fight , and you show the very few fights we had on equal number which we lost. Doesn't that make it even worse ?

Also I would understand if you bring more numbers in LoA so you can farm, nothing can be done there but there are quite a few times where you bring 2-3 extra parties just to go in and then those 2-3 parties go soe.................

1 minute ago, AwakenDemon said:

So.. if my CP was new at server and i was about to choose a side i would choose again ES  most likely.

Do i need to explane why rly? It will take a while...

no, i got you. i just said my opinion, you can disagree. have a nice day