Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

Sieges 18.06.2017

you are the one who is masturbating and bringing videos in thread. Told you, circus is in another thread . Get lost already. If i need a downie with 2 brain cells ill call you.

1 minute ago, AwakenDemon said:

So.. if my CP was new at server and i was about to choose a side i would choose again ES  most likely.

Do i need to explane why rly? It will take a while...

If you were knew to the server you wouldnt even know who es were since your play times don't ever corss :D

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

It was too fast and unexpected even for me. But what can you get from a gathering of residuals.

What Rebirth has now is bad products of Perkunas.

You have Comadrejas, raised and built by WickedSick who chose to join ES because they couldn't farm for few months. Oh they also started to invite everyone I kicked, and resulted in a clan of really toxic players.

What's next... fresh blood Anathema. Same story as Coma but with a twist, in grand view similar mistakes.

And about individual Cps, you've got this OOC, again bad product of Perks, some remainders of vigilance and a jump around CP like Desnatada or w/e the party leader is there. I guess fish food doesn't even get nominated anymore.

Ah, list goes on and on, just a bunch of really intoxicated players kicked from a side to dust bin.

I was expecting this outcome, but not on this siege tbh, they amaze me day by day.

I only hope people can learn and stop following retarded clan and ally leaders.

Yep its true, bizz Build Anathema, he raised us, teach us, we are just bad product of WS :D He lead us as superior leader...... Wtf? so why ppl didnt stay perkunas when i decided to leave, even though U tried so hard... This is bullshit. Ye we suck at this siege, organization was horrible, no leader to do some tactics, we wasted 1h 30 min of siege. But pls... bad product.... i think u fooling Yourself.  If we or AD cp was so insignificant to U, u would just fuck it and let it go and not making obsession of it:D. And Yes we suck so damn hard on siege that actually i couldnt belive what is happening :D

• Like 1

Just now, AwakenDemon said:

you are the one who is masturbating and bringing videos in thread. Told you, circus is in another thread . Get lost already. If i need a downie with 2 brain cells ill call you.

You are the one making up stuff and lying through your ass. K i accept i am a downie but since I mostly own you what does that make you?

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

You are the one making up stuff and lying through your ass. K i accept i am a downie but since I mostly own you what does that make you?

Thats making me trying to keep some hygiene of conversation and ignoring every single post of you because you are the clown of server and spending more time talking to you will be just a gift from me to you.

Just now, Demosek said:

Yep its true, bizz Build Anathema, he raised us, teach us, we are just bad product of WS :D He lead us as superior leader...... Wtf? so why ppl didnt stay perkunas when i decided to leave, even though U tried so hard... This is bullshit. Ye we suck at this siege, organization was horrible, no leader to do some tactics, we wasted 1h 30 min of siege. But pls... bad product.... i think u fooling Yourself.  If we or AD cp was so insignificant to U, u would just fuck it and let it go and not making obsession of it:D. And Yes we suck so damn hard on siege that actually i couldnt belive what is happening :D

He is not wrong btw, even thought you change the context a little bit, your people wanted to pve more than pvp, the grass is greener on the other side. By raising he means that you grew up under wickedsick, without us you can't say if you would or if it wouldn't have been ten times harder. Let's not forget you are the one that said your ppl cried all the time when they had to pve instead of pvp :)

3 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

He is not wrong btw, even thought you change the context a little bit, your people wanted to pve more than pvp, the grass is greener on the other side. By raising he means that you grew up under wickedsick, without us you can't say if you would or if it wouldn't have been ten times harder. Let's not forget you are the one that said your ppl cried all the time when they had to pve instead of pvp :)

Lol U are really good........ i will just ignore U. Did we ever refuse to pvp? tell me, tell me now... I will summon @Rip now, Your actual clan member to say did we ever refuse or avoid pvp when we were WS. Stop this bullshit. U making fool of Yourself. 

Edited by Demosek

2 minutes ago, Demosek said:

Lol U are really good........ i will just ignore U

i have mixed feelings about this drama :)

guys just forget it and continue having fun in game

3 minutes ago, Demosek said:

Lol U are really good........ i will just ignore U. Did we ever refuse to pvp? tell me, tell me now...

? did i say you refused, i said your people wanted to pve more than pvp. If you have to force your ppl to do something they like less, moral will be lower in hard times such as the times when VR outnumbred us by a lot.

4 minutes ago, Demosek said:

Lol U are really good........ i will just ignore U. Did we ever refuse to pvp? tell me, tell me now... I will summon @Rip now, Your actual clan member to say did we ever refuse or avoid pvp when we were WS. Stop this bullshit. U making fool of Yourself. 

or u know mb stop editing your post more and more to add clarifications since your first stament was just pizdabol.

9 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

If you were knew to the server you wouldnt even know who es were since your play times don't ever corss :D

funny right?:)

i am so right about this shit :))), its just you cant compare ES with us. dont even know what would be with ES if they had same timezone with us. those poor muchachos would be 70 lvl.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, driver said:

funny right?:)

i am so right about this shit :))), its just you cant compare ES with us. dont even know what would be with ES if they had same timezone with us. those poor muchachos would be 70 lvl.

hey hey, 70 is a bit of an understatement they are here since the start. 71 sounds about right.

• Like 1

Just now, BlackJack said:

or u know mb stop editing your post more and more to add clarifications since your first stament was just pizdabol.

sure i can hit meaningless postcount like U. I just try to clarify what U said about Us.

Just now, Demosek said:

sure i can hit meaningless postcount like U. I just try to clarify what U said about Us.

But you completely miss took what i said? I said that your made your people go pvp instead of pve when it was needed even if they didnt want to go. Which is 100% true and u know it and you've said this to me. I've never said you refused to help us.

But you completely miss took what i said? I said that your made your people go pvp instead of pve when it was needed even if they didnt want to go. Which is 100% true and u know it and you've said this to me. I've never said you refused to help us.

That is called leadership, to make ppl to do what they dont always want to do and to make them satisfied of doing this. And U know it wasnt the whole context of my statement about ppl and pvp there. U just use words which suits for U i think. As a lawyer:D 

Just now, Demosek said:

That is called leadership, to make ppl to do what they dont always want to do and to make them satisfied of doing this. And U know it wasnt the whole context of my statement about ppl and pvp there. U just use words which suits for U i think. As a lawyer:D 

Meh not really, my point was that bizz point was that the grass is always greener on the other side. I am sure your ppl wont have it easier with rebirth but thats my point of view. He was 100% right about coma's though. They left to ES cuze due to their prime times it would mean they would free farm with them ( that was before we allied with ES vs DarkLegion ).

2 minutes ago, Kure said:

@Demosek@BlackJack I see you love each other, can you show some love even to me and tell me your CC numbers?

Cmon boyz, im curious.

I was a bit late to the siege, but around the time we were defending giran i checked and saw 173 in CC.

Just now, BlackJack said:

Meh not really, my point was that bizz point was that the grass is always greener on the other side. I am sure your ppl wont have it easier with rebirth but thats my point of view. He was 100% right about coma's though. They left to ES cuze due to their prime times it would mean they would free farm with them ( that was before we allied with ES vs DarkLegion ).

Well mby but we knew it wouldnt be easier. Ws is the biggest side, even when we left U have the bigest numbers.

2 minutes ago, Demosek said:

Well mby but we knew it wouldnt be easier. Ws is the biggest side, even when we left U have the bigest numbers.

Actually when you left we had only 4 parties in EU prime which was the lowest. Overall yes, but siege numbers don't really affect day to day gameplay.

Edited by BlackJack

Actually when you left we had only 4 parties in EU prime which was the lowest. Overall yes, but siege numbers don't really day to day gameplay.

why u dont count mid level partys like nosferatu and others? look on Your TS;]

Just now, Demosek said:

why u dont count mid level partys like nosferatu and others? look on Your TS;]

I do count them. When you left we were down to Bizz CP, Uchi Cp, Stiba's cp and nosferatu mage cp.

Actually when you left we had only 4 parties in EU prime which was the lowest. Overall yes, but siege numbers don't really affect day to day gameplay.

CP bonus on mages/archers could do miracles ;)

Overall im glad there was 350+ ppl on siege... we are slowly growing back into pre-soil_emo_quit numbers.. and thats good for server health.

22 minutes ago, Demosek said:

I see everything is cleared. It seems i am not needed :D