Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

Sieges 18.06.2017

1 minute ago, FireBeaSt said:

Only.??

Yes for the times im talking about even only jungle + phoenix had 4. And you had help from NF's and sometimes SM's. So yes only 4 pts. The other 2 sides had more at that point.

5 minutes ago, Kure said:

CP bonus on mages/archers could do miracles ;)

Overall im glad there was 350+ ppl on siege... we are slowly growing back into pre-soil_emo_quit numbers.. and thats good for server health.

Yes ofc, but 1k extra cp won't change the situation and let you farm a zone like LoA if enemy has 1-2 parties more than you available on daily basis. And yes i said 1k extra cp since we have aden.

Just now, BlackJack said:

Yes for the times im talking about even only jungle + phoenix had 4. And you had help from NF's and sometimes SM's. So yes only 4 pts. The other 2 sides had more at that point.

Lets tell about jungle phoenix .. wanna have 4 partys ; its ok ... but why you need 5 partys to kill 4 ? Tell to your meatshields to learn better l2 :) just keep the fights equal :)

1 hour ago, BizQQuiT said:

It was too fast and unexpected even for me. But what can you get from a gathering of residuals.

What Rebirth has now is bad products of Perkunas.

You have Comadrejas, raised and built by WickedSick who chose to join ES because they couldn't farm for few months. Oh they also started to invite everyone I kicked, and resulted in a clan of really toxic players.

What's next... fresh blood Anathema. Same story as Coma but with a twist, in grand view similar mistakes.

And about individual Cps, you've got this OOC, again bad product of Perks, some remainders of vigilance and a jump around CP like Desnatada or w/e the party leader is there. I guess fish food doesn't even get nominated anymore.

Ah, list goes on and on, just a bunch of really intoxicated players kicked from a side to dust bin.

I was expecting this outcome, but not on this siege tbh, they amaze me day by day.

I only hope people can learn and stop following retarded clan and ally leaders.

wtf - did he rly called us remainders?

ok - lets make the best out of it:

Remainders-CP lf DD 70+ in EU-Prime

(Remainders of any clans or CPs welcome)

EDIT: except AwakenDemon and the other bad products of WS! ???

... wait - are we in same clan?

Edited by Anytime
  • Like 4

Just now, FireBeaSt said:

Lets tell about jungle phoenix .. wanna have 4 partys ; its ok ... but why you need 5 partys to kill 4 ? Tell to your meatshields to learn better l2 :) just keep the fights equal :)

You don't have the right to call anyone a meatshield when I can't even remember your name.

3 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

You don't have the right to call anyone a meatshield when I can't even remember your name.

You think i remember yours ? Just i awnser you beacuse you are one of my noobs enemies :)

One meatshield more as i say :)

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

if @Anytime was leader of ES CC, i bet the number was 88 ^_^ 

including special blitzkrieg tactics!

8 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

You think i remember yours ? Just i awnser you beacuse you are one of my noobs enemies :)

You do since you've mentioned my char by name on the forum. Good try tho :(

15 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

We will call you king of the jungle

I would like to know your ingame name so we could discuss your awesomness ingame

1 minute ago, driver said:

I would like to know your ingame name so we could discuss your awesomness ingame

Maybe i give many dicks too thats why you talk so much :)

1 minute ago, driver said:

I think its a tank from phoenix? mb jungle but honeslty dont remember his name, you should check this thread for your amusement:

Just now, FireBeaSt said:

Maybe i give many dicks too thats why you talk so much :)

omg modoy 8k damage taken fucking cheater #sano #cheater #igiveyou3minstopostSS, driver might be right. You are the new monkey. But i guess you are too new to this server to know the original monkey :(

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

omg modoy 8k damage taken fucking cheater #sano #cheater #igiveyou3minstopostSS, driver might be right. You are the new monkey. But i guess you are too new to this server to know the original monkey :(

Out of topic one more time .. maybe you need a doctor .. or you are retard smth like your clan/ally members :(

2 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

Out of topic one more time .. maybe you need a doctor .. or you are retard smth like your clan/ally members :(

XOeBWS.gif

9 minutes ago, driver said:

me me me, i already had that honor to get his name, i mean, u probably dont give a sh1t, but his name is

firebeast2.jpg

Just shut the fuck up all flamers, go fap or something if you need to get rid of your stress. You getting boring.

Edited by Myrtan

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

me me me, i already had that honor to get his name, i mean, u probably dont give a sh1t, but his name is

firebeast2.jpg

Hahahahahahahahhahaha i love to have HATERS 

Thx for picture @MoDoy i w8 for the time to see my chars on yours video ;)

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

firebeast2.jpg

What a beautiful sight, common yet so delightful.

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

What a beautiful sight, common yet so delightful.

Its not fair..I am not home now :( i cant upload more photos from your dead body's:(

Edited by FireBeaSt