Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

Sieges 18.06.2017

1 minute ago, FireBeaSt said:

Hahahahahahahahhahaha i love to have HATERS 

Thx for picture @MoDoy i w8 for the time to see my chars on yours video ;)

u know screenshot from that frapses will never be in video? its from 25th of may pvp, pvp was used in many of our videos so giving just another archer PoV wouldnt make much sense ;) this is what your guys should learn when uploading frapses, not every single fraps u win is worth to upload ^_^ 

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

u know screenshot from that frapses will never be in video? its from 25th of may pvp, pvp was used in many of our videos so giving just another archer PoV wouldnt make much sense ;) this is what your guys should learn when uploading frapses, not every single fraps u win is worth to upload ^_^ 

for them it is, since winning is an achievement. Its pretty understandable tbh.

Edited by BlackJack

Just now, FireBeaSt said:

@MoDoy @BlackJack

I check now but i font have photos from your dead bodys .. maybe you are nothing for me .. but thx cause you hace photos from me :) have fun ????

or u simply didnt really kill me in a fight (which actually is really possible), but couldnt care less, its not screenshot of you being death, but screanshot from frapses i made, sorry, u are not so special

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

or u simply didnt really kill me in a fight (which actually is really possible), but couldnt care less, its not screenshot of you being death, but screanshot from frapses i made, sorry, u are not so special

I have photos from your dead bodys in my fraps .. but who cares about you ? Lol you are not a hero .. you are a lady .. calm princess ?

Edited by FireBeaSt

I have photos from your deqd bodys in my fraps .. but who cares about you ? Lol you are not a hero .. you are a lady .. calm princess ?

for now ;) 

Edited by MoDoy

HAHAHAHAHHAHA YOU HAVE A BIG IDEA ABOUT YOU ????

yep, i do, but i believe i am not the only one who knows what i am capable of ^_^ 

Just now, Capone said:

@FireBeaSt @BlackJack @MoDoy
Out of topic again..
Let me remind you that this topic created to discuss about siege..

i am just answering your people dude ;) i didnt get out of topic myself, so calm titties of your clan mates if u want discussion about siege ^_^ 

Just now, MoDoy said:

i am just answering your people dude ;) i didnt get out of topic myself, so calm titties of your clan mates if u want discussion about siege ^_^ 

I dont think so :) just you have a big mouth :) put smth inside to close it ?

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yep, i do, but i believe i am not the only one who knows what i am capable of ^_^ 

Seems like you ppl started this flame. Now, stop this retarded conversation becase you guys talking about sh1t, repeating yourself over and over. I don't say iH3art is better because he flame as fck, but so all you do and trying to argue here with 0 valid arguments like kids in their playground. Just shut it :)

• Like 2

Just now, Myrtan said:

Seems like you ppl started this flame. Now, stop this retarded conversation becase you guys talking about sh1t, repeating yourself over and over. I don't say iH3art is better because he flame as fck, but so all you do and trying to argue here with 0 valid arguments like kids in their playground. Just shut it :)

lel, what argument or proof would u like me to show u that i will actually claim SR hero first month when olympiad kicks in? ;)

about flaming, yeah, for sure our side starts it all the time, just check whats happening every single day in aden and u can get the idea who starts the arguments all the time :D u know it very well

57 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

You are the new monkey. But i guess you are too new to this server to know the original monkey :(

All these topics would be worthless and pointless if the real monkey king was still here.

Many tried to dethrone him,yet King Zorgzor still stands unique.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

lel, what argument or proof would u like me to show u that i will actually claim SR hero first month when olympiad kicks in? ;)

about flaming, yeah, for sure our side starts it all the time, just check whats happening every single day in aden and u can get the idea who starts the arguments all the time :D u know it very well

So claim your hero, even you can do this on first month of the start of the oly since there are not many SRs anyway. You will not be able to kill me because of your class in 1 v 1 anyway so completely not my business... even such flamer like me is tired of amount of useless sh1t was said in this topic for last few hours, so thats surprising. Anyway, I dont wanna get cancer from this topic so CYA AROUND on the battlefield.

Edited by Myrtan

28 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

In the past few days you literally started a new topic and made a special clip with some "funny banter" for every single time you managed to do something,despite that you mostly failed the other 50 times. But yes we are the ones starting it, grow up.

since you all here saying bad things about ES and showing off how good you are. And the guys from ES reply you by ignoring. that make them look a lot  better these forum warriors  on my eyes

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jerna said:

since you all here saying bad things about ES and showing off how good you are. And the guys from ES reply you by ignoring. that make them look a lot  better these forum warriors  on my eyes

Yes, we can say everything but ES is the most mature ally in this server And I never saw them trashtalk here like retards (me, ih3art, blackjack, Rizo, Modoy, kkthx)

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Yes, we can say everything but ES is the most handless ally in this server And since they dont know english I never saw them trashtalking here like retards (me, ih3art Modoy and kktnxbye)

Fixed

Edited by Rizos

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Yes, we can say everything but ES is the most mature ally in this server And I never saw them trashtalk here like retards (me, ih3art, blackjack, Rizo, Modoy, kkthx)

wth? are u imagining things again? u can simply check this topic, NON of my replies were actually flames, where i usually flame is when someone go nuts in media section how bad he is, but come on ;) i dont even flame that much, just trolle