Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

Sieges 18.06.2017

28 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

wth? are u imagining things again? u can simply check this topic, NON of my replies were actually flames, where i usually flame is when someone go nuts in media section how bad he is, but come on ;) i dont even flame that much, just trolle 

Just face the fact that you are not any better than any of us. You still flame And talk sh1t in a lot of topics here. Cmon hypocrite, you need to criticize yourself as much as you criticize others.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Just face the fact that you are not any better than any of us. You still flame And talk sh1t in a lot of topics here. Cmon hypocrite, you need to criticize yourself as much as you criticize others.

i am doing it at least in much more mannered way if i do it ;) thats the difference, look at the flames your guys are spitting on forum, 0 brain usage to write those ^_^ 

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

Fixed

Someone who writes things like "they dont know english" has absolutely no right to say a word about how others speak it.

Edited by Pelocho
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Jerna said:

since you all here saying bad things about ES and showing off how good you are. And the guys from ES reply you by ignoring. that make them look a lot  better these forum warriors  on my eyes

there was time when they tried, but the evidence shut them up.

forum is for saying bad/good things and the place where people discuss different topics and give their opinion. people can like it or not, can agree or not. you just have to accept this.

18 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

It was too fast and unexpected even for me. But what can you get from a gathering of residuals.

What Rebirth has now is bad products of Perkunas.

You have Comadrejas, raised and built by WickedSick who chose to join ES because they couldn't farm for few months. Oh they also started to invite everyone I kicked, and resulted in a clan of really toxic players.

What's next... fresh blood Anathema. Same story as Coma but with a twist, in grand view similar mistakes.

And about individual Cps, you've got this OOC, again bad product of Perks, some remainders of vigilance and a jump around CP like Desnatada or w/e the party leader is there. I guess fish food doesn't even get nominated anymore.

Ah, list goes on and on, just a bunch of really intoxicated players kicked from a side to dust bin.

I was expecting this outcome, but not on this siege tbh, they amaze me day by day.

I only hope people can learn and stop following retarded clan and ally leaders.

Really you say that?

Then why are you constantly going away? I think the toxic leader is you. You need to talk about the rest of the allys and the only way to win is by recruiting all clans in sv? :ph34r:

Respect a true leader. That the leader you're insulting taught you to do Queen Ant and the rest epics when you did not know how to do it.

So call the silence and prove that you are a good players(? And not just a crowd of people like you see in your ally.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

It was too fast and unexpected even for me. But what can you get from a gathering of residuals.

What Rebirth has now is bad products of Perkunas.

You have Comadrejas, raised and built by WickedSick who chose to join ES because they couldn't farm for few months. Oh they also started to invite everyone I kicked, and resulted in a clan of really toxic players.

What's next... fresh blood Anathema. Same story as Coma but with a twist, in grand view similar mistakes.

And about individual Cps, you've got this OOC, again bad product of Perks, some remainders of vigilance and a jump around CP like Desnatada or w/e the party leader is there. I guess fish food doesn't even get nominated anymore.

Ah, list goes on and on, just a bunch of really intoxicated players kicked from a side to dust bin.

I was expecting this outcome, but not on this siege tbh, they amaze me day by day.

I only hope people can learn and stop following retarded clan and ally leaders.

I've always found really funny the way you make up all this bullshit. You, a compulsive liar surrounded by pathetic and bitter kids whose only way to communicate is via insults, dare to talk about toxic players!! Do you even read this forum? Hahahaha.

You don't kick people, you literally play this game only to beg people to follow you. And everyone leaves you because of all your bullshit...

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Pelocho said:

I've always found really funny the way you make up all this bullshit. You, a compulsive liar surrounded by pathetic and bitter kids whose only way to communicate is via insults, dare to talk about toxic players!! Do you even read this forum? Hahahaha.

You don't kick people, you literally play this game only to beg people to follow you. And everyone leaves you because of all your bullshit...

He is a hypocrite. Drowns in his own glass of water.. hahaha

17 minutes ago, Pelocho said:

well one thing biz didnt do, he didnt insult all his opponents.

you have the right to have your own point of view, but its stupid to say that all your enemy are pathetic kids.

32 minutes ago, Pelocho said:

You don't kick people, you literally play this game only to beg people to follow you.

Very true!And when those people dont follow him,he respond with blind and brainless hate.Hate that only proove how little poor soul is he.Maybe he suffer some huge lost in real life,and that lead to his attitude.I dont care.

Edited by D4re

46 minutes ago, D4re said:

Very true!And when those people dont follow him,he respond with blind and brainless hate.Hate that only proove how little poor soul is he.Maybe he suffer some huge lost in real life,and that lead to his attitude.I dont care.

Indeed, Eulogist told me when Jungle was still new one party clan in Ab, BizzQQ pmed him to join WS or -4. Then Jungle decided to go with Dark legion. xD Ah that genious recruitment strategy!

Edited by Myrtan

19 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Indeed, Eulogist told me when Jungle was still new one party clan in Ab, BizzQQ pmed him to join WS or -4. Then Jungle decided to go with Dark legion. xD Ah that genious recruitment strategy!

only reason ppl in abg joined DL was cuze of free farm dont kid urself

18 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

As i said...poor little Moldovian soul...

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

Nah, your ally was just too PRO for us :(

1 hour ago, driver said:

well one thing biz didnt do, he didnt insult all his opponents.

you have the right to have your own point of view, but its stupid to say that all your enemy are pathetic kids.

You have a valid point. I didn't mean to include the whole ally, only some of their "forum warriors".

7 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

So much bullshit, i think blackjack is one of those guys that believe that repeating a lie 100 times can turn it into truth, maybe it is the truth inside his head already.... All 70+ parties of DL would stay inside loa the entire prime, all lower lvl parties that tried to farm AB would get swept right after biz got wrecked once in loa. So they either had to deal with the entire enemy force or deal with Oppa CP constantly ganking them, as those guys spent their entire prime hunting after being all 75+. Free farm AB lol, good jokes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, weeeeD said:

So much bullshit, i think blackjack is one of those guys that believe that repeating a lie 100 times can turn it into truth, maybe it is the truth inside his head already.... All 70+ parties of DL would stay inside loa the entire prime, all lower lvl parties that tried to farm AB would get swept right after biz got wrecked once in loa. So they either had to deal with the entire enemy force or deal with Oppa CP constantly ganking them, as those guys spent their entire prime hunting after being all 75+. Free farm AB lol, good jokes.

comon ppl like wildatheart,pride,zakna cp, AD party, all joined for free fram.

59 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

I like when you think you know everything. You think very immature here, because you are getting orgasm when win vs bunch of lower lvls than you, and you say that we only looking for easy game. For example today we had pvp 2 parties Jungle vs 2 parties Perkunas, and we didnt pr althought we had EE in both parties, we rushed you. As someone said, you keep repeating your false assumptions and think someone will actually believe them. Many clans just didn't join Perkunas side because you guys simply are douchebags and that is the reason Perkunas is most hated Alliance on the server. I don't care about any free farm, if I did you could see by now me in the other Alliance so stop your false assumptions. You have serious problem here, becase seems like you really believe in all of this and your obsession grow each day. Everyday you repeating same hate over and over under every topic and many people are just bored from you, even me. Many Times I just dont answer your imagined assumptions, because you never say anything new. All you say is: "Perkunas best ally, we kill all, all other enemies PR and all other enemies looking for free farm and all other enemies sucks" while your Alliance collecting far the most known gold seekers from this server. The truth is obvious yet still you are trying to make people actually believe your fake propaganda. Even now I actually dont think so you come up with something new here. Wait enemy parties to reach your lvls beat them in fair fight, and then act big. Im finished with you here, whatever you answer me Im not gonna react to. For me, it's boring :) You never criticize yourself, all you see enemies mistakes but for you Perkunas is the perfect ally and fcking paradise. I Wonder, what would you say if DL never died and high parties from DL didnt leave the server and when chances were equal for all (And Im not talking only about Honor CP here)

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

funny u mention pride

Just now, Pepon said:

funny u mention pride

well im mostly assuming but as soon as free farm and free epix was over they were nowhere to be seen ;/

no i m just saying this cos they r with u now. and u are completely right in what u said in their case. krysa ebanaya.

playing dota 10 years makes u multilingual i guess:D

Edited by Pepon

2 minutes ago, Pepon said:

no i m just saying this cos they r with u now. and u are completely right in what u said in their case. krysa ebanaya. playing dota 10 years makes u multilingual :D

Maybe some players? dunno who u mean, you also have some prides like legiana :P

well obviously u mean the last people of pride which are all currently with u (except hellofriend mb ? i dont remember if he was pride). if u wanna count legiana u can count tons of ppl who were pride in the past, but that was ochobas pride, not feidals who was just one party of xp whores.

Just now, Pepon said:

well obviously u mean the last people of pride which are all currently with u (except hellofriend mb ? i dont remember if he was pride). if u wanna count legiana u can count tons of ppl who were pride in the past, but that was ochobas pride, not feidals who was just one party of xp whores.

I am sure you know ppl from pride better than me, since i returned playing in January and you were also in ally with them. I was just giving random examples, but myrciu got offended cuze he always assumes im talking about him :D

5 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I like when you think you know everything. You think very immature here, because you are getting orgasm when win vs bunch of lower lvls than you, and you say that we only looking for easy game. For example today we had pvp 2 parties Jungle vs 2 parties Perkunas, and we didnt pr althought we had EE in both parties, we rushed you. As someone said, you keep repeating your false assumptions and think someone will actually believe them. Many clans just didn't join Perkunas side because you guys simply are douchebags and that is the reason Perkunas is most hated Alliance on the server. I don't care about any free farm, if I did you could see by now me in the other Alliance so stop your false assumptions. You have serious problem here, becase seems like you really believe in all of this and your obsession grow each day. Everyday you repeating same hate over and over under every topic and many people are just bored from you, even me. Many Times I just dont answer your imagined assumptions, because you never say anything new. All you say is: "Perkunas best ally, we kill all, all other enemies PR and all other enemies looking for free farm and all other enemies sucks" while your Alliance collecting far the most known gold seekers from this server. The truth is obvious yet still you are trying to make people actually believe your fake propaganda. Im really tired of you, even now I actually dont think so you come up with something new here. I really am tired of you. Wait enemy parties to reach your lvls beat them in fair fight, and then act big. Im finished with you here, whatever you answer me Im not gonna react to. For me, it's boring :) You never criticize yourself, all you see enemies mistakes but for you Perkunas is the perfect ally and fcking paradise. I Wonder, what would you say if DL never died and high parties from DL didnt leave the server and when competition were equal (And Im not talking only about Honor CP here)

You are funny. Just fyi highiest parties from DL are still here @SM @ROK. Hell i bet your avg level of ally is highier than ours currently ( eu prime ). I didn't read what you said btw, cuze i am sure its random pizdabol. Go watch my first movie when i returned playing and i was 69-70 and my party avg lvl was 68. We fought and won many fights vs 75-76 enemies like soil,dee,ROK,SM. I never cried on forum about the fact that im underleveled, instead i played the game and grew stronger.

Jeezes fucking Christ, grow a pair and stop making excuses about everything. You have castles, you have levels and you certainly have enough players to be competitive, also epics on 3 chars in a 3 party vs 3 party fight have minimal impact. Epics mostly matter in smaller fights where 1 landed/resisted debuff can decide the whole fight.

Go watch my first movie and go through my history and check if i ever cried about soils level on forum everyday like u do about our lvl. We never pred from him 9v9 even if we were getting rekt as lvl 68s and couldnt land anything.