Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

Sieges 18.06.2017

9 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

I am sure you know ppl from pride better than me, since i returned playing in January and you were also in ally with them. I was just giving random examples, but myrciu got offended cuze he always assumes im talking about him :D

y idc about the rest, just got triggered by mentioning pride, and seeing these rats out of their holes after 3 months (dudes werent even playing) after the other russian rat cp changed sides asked papa bizqquit if they can call theirs friends. anw they r toxic af but suit urselves. as i said. TRIGGERED.

Edited by Pepon

1 minute ago, Pepon said:

y idc about the rest, just got triggered by mentioning pride, and seeing these rats out of their wholes after 3 months (dudes werent even playing) after the other russian rat cp changed sides asked papa bizqquit if they can call theirs friends. anw they r toxic af but suit urselves. as i said. TRIGGERED.

copy ur cp x5 the dream :D

Just now, Pepon said:

5 kakars in same ally would fight with each other 24/7 LUL

1 crazy greek per cp allowed :D same goes for russians i guess :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

comon ppl like wildatheart,pride,zakna cp, AD party, all joined for free fram.

Agree about AD, very obvious that they just wanted protection to free farm loa for a while since they couldn't handle much on their own at the time and were dependant on LoA farm being a full archer CP. But you were talking about AB free farm back there, and i specified to you why the ally was about LoA and lowbies who wanted to AoE AB during anytime other than asian timezone kinda got screwed hard, invalidating what you say about lowbies joining to free farm AB.

Zakna team always looked more like they wanted to leech epics.  No one cares or cared about them, dead topic. I dunno why they even get named, i've never seen the guys with an actual CP online, always 2-3 guys doing their thing in mixed parties.

Funny you mention pride because right now the few ones that i see online (that have either stayed in the server or came back) jumped into perkunas for free farm and u opened ur arms to them.

And wildaheart, really? I mean, back then you'd let guys like z0z roam free in AB (and even EV ahahaha) LS'ing every single random party for drops... Your NA/SA force would pk anyone not inside their clans (literally moving more than 1 full party from top/hill/3w to pk 4-6 randoms on rock or tree spot.. just because they wanted to feel like gods or whatever....). And you really wonder how can people possibly chose to not follow your almight super good and nice leader ? My god these bad people choosing the other side ! 

I dunno if it was bizQQ's recruitment tactic or if he simply lacked control over his ally, all i know is that those things drove people away from your ally. Maybe he didn't even knew these things were happening or maybe he didn't care, reality is that it doesn't make a difference to the people being PK'd/dropping gear.

It is not like you should care about it, i mean, we should all be thankful that they aren't following Biz, or you'd have an even bigger zerg and we would all have even less fun. It is a game afterall, and recruiting the entire server should never be an objective.

But lets not be hypocrites here, why don't you start pointing fingers to the guys recently joining you like Babyrage CP ? As soon as they had difficulties farming AB they switched to the side that was free farming AB. What about Terroristas deciding to stop being randoms to join you for free farm in AB during THE ENTIRE SA PRIME ? You could speak to me for 10 hours straight and you would not convince me that either of those guys joined for any reason other than the  FREE FARM reason you're criticizing so much. 

8 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

Agree about AD, very obvious that they just wanted protection to free farm loa for a while since they couldn't handle much on their own at the time and were dependant on LoA farm being a full archer CP. But you were talking about AB free farm back there, and i specified to you why the ally was about LoA and lowbies who wanted to AoE AB during anytime other than asian timezone kinda got screwed hard, invalidating what you say about lowbies joining to free farm AB.

Zakna team always looked more like they wanted to leech epics.  No one cares or cared about them, dead topic. I dunno why they even get named, i've never seen the guys with an actual CP online, always 2-3 guys doing their thing in mixed parties.

Funny you mention pride because right now the few ones that i see online (that have either stayed in the server or came back) jumped into perkunas for free farm and u opened ur arms to them.

And wildaheart, really? I mean, back then you'd let guys like z0z roam free in AB (and even EV ahahaha) LS'ing every single random party for drops... Your NA/SA force would pk anyone not inside their clans (literally moving more than 1 full party from top/hill/3w to pk 4-6 randoms on rock or tree spot.. just because they wanted to feel like gods or whatever....). And you really wonder how can people possibly chose to not follow your almight super good and nice leader ? My god these bad people choosing the other side ! 

I dunno if it was bizQQ's recruitment tactic or if he simply lacked control over his ally, all i know is that those things drove people away from your ally. Maybe he didn't even knew these things were happening or maybe he didn't care, reality is that it doesn't make a difference to the people being PK'd/dropping gear.

It is not like you should care about it, i mean, we should all be thankful that they aren't following Biz, or you'd have an even bigger zerg and we would all have even less fun. It is a game afterall, and recruiting the entire server should never be an objective.

But lets not be hypocrites here, why don't you start pointing fingers to the guys recently joining you like Babyrage CP ? As soon as they had difficulties farming AB they switched to the side that was free farming AB. What about Terroristas deciding to stop being randoms to join you for free farm in AB during THE ENTIRE SA PRIME ? You could speak to me for 10 hours straight and you would not convince me that either of those guys joined for any reason other than the  FREE FARM reason you're criticizing so much. 

You are correct, but i am not criticizing them about joining somewhere to farm. I just pointed out to myrciu that it was a huge reason why ppl joined DL, while he pointed to completely different reasons and he couldn't be possibly right since he was new to the server and still is as a matter of fact. DL grew up so big mainly because perk stayed in LoA while DL grew bigger in abg. Also as you are well aware perks eu ally was never about playing more than 4-5 hours at prime time, while soil played 10+ hours almost everyday and could establish connections with newer cps that are just growing up to the end game. As a matter of fact since i came back playing this January Babyrage's cp is the only party from war we've recruited. Everyone else we grew up through academy and protection since low lvls.

As a matter of fact, on wickedsick eu side of ally there has been the least amount of movement of people on this server probably. Especially in the last 6 months. Thats why many and me personally were very upset about anathema splitting.

Edited by BlackJack

5 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

You are correct, but i am not criticizing them about joining somewhere to farm. I just pointed out to myrciu that it was a huge reason why ppl joined DL, while he pointed to completely different reasons and he couldn't be possibly right since he was new to the server and still is as a matter of fact. DL grew up so big mainly because perk stayed in LoA while DL grew bigger in abg. Also as you are well aware perks eu ally was never about playing more than 4-5 hours at prime time, while soil played 10+ hours almost everyday and could establish connections with newer cps that are just growing up to the end game. As a matter of fact since i came back playing this January Babyrage's cp is the only party from war we've recruited. Everyone else we grew up through academy and protection since low lvls.

freaking newcomers think they know everything

6 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Babyrage's cp is the only party from war we've recruited.

emmm... Pride? ZaknaD (eventho they basicly kicked themselves shortly after joining you)? Megazord and his crew?
I know, not typical examples of parties/small groups with some kind of major impact, but still...

P.S. Lets asume you still have true and Babyrage CP is only one which joined you... Even if its one party it doesnt mean its the only one you wanted to take on your side... I know about at least one more party you tried to recruit.

*flies away*

Just now, Kure said:

emmm... Pride? ZaknaD (eventho they basicly kicked themselves shortly after joining you)? Megazord and his crew?
I know, not typical examples of parties/small groups with some kind of major impact, but still...

P.S. Lets asume you still have true and Babyrage CP is only one which joined you... Even if its one party it doesnt mean its the only one you wanted to take on your side... I know about at least one more party you tried to recruit.

*flies away*

I dont know who from pride you reffer to tbh and i asked sayomi also he didnt answer. Zakna was in ES, nothing to do with us? Megazord is american prime, i can't really speak about this objectively.

6 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Also as you are well aware perks eu ally was never about playing more than 4-5 hours at prime time, while soil played 10+ hours almost everyday and could establish connections with newer cps that are just growing up to the end game.

That didn't stop biz from making a very early deal with the chineses, who play in a completely different timezone, before most of the server even realized how many chineses were coming to play for real ;).

Just now, weeeeD said:

That didn't stop biz from making a very early deal with the chineses, who play in a completely different timezone, before most of the server even realized how many chineses were coming to play for real ;).

which was his best move? Without them we wouldnt even have 1/3 of the ppl DL had at highiest peaks on siege i think. Also the high lvl koreans who were free farming in asia prime time were already on DL side.

13 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Sorry can't hear you over the level barrier between us :D

what? could u repeat please? sometimes i have problems to understand lower tier players ^_^ 

Just now, MoDoy said:

what? could u repeat please? sometimes i have problems to understand lower tier players ^_^ 

so how do you think if you are unable to understand yourself :D

Just now, BlackJack said:

Without them we wouldnt even have 1/3 of the ppl DL had at highiest peaks on siege i think. 

Not really, you're acting as if Soil would make the same recruitments if biz hadn't started his multiple alliances zerg first. Can't put my hand on fire for him but it just didn't seem like his style (this non-stop recruitment thing is a bizQQ thing and anyone who plays here knows it), in fact he was just getting enough people to stay close to your numbers. For example he was happy that he could have more enemies to fight when he started seeing how many chineses were showing up in higher level areas (poor guy was hoping they would make new side, little did he know that Biz had already talked to them long before), meanwhile Biz had a what, 400 players(?) ally and was still recruiting Nosferatu in Ev or whatever...

And i don't even remember the chineses sending so much people to siege back then, you used to match DL numbers with just 2 chinese parties.

I am sorry @BlackJack but you are still refering only to kinda small period of time in server history... DL was on its peak for 2-3 months top, rest of 20 months server´s life is pretty much dominated by perks (with some shorts intermezzos)...Everybody had some hard times, everybody struggled at some point.. But that doesnt mean you should stuck in your depressions but somehow react to new server circumstances...
Like Biz allied ES...
Bcs Soil allied lot of EU clans and made peace with unique...
bcs Biz allied anathema, TT and chinese and tripled his numbers in one day...
bcs Soil dominated Asia prime (with SM, ROK)...
Soil allied Asian clans cos most of Vigi members moved their prime into early hours...
bcs Perks literally crushed and destroyed all eu competition back then...

See the pattern? Every action causes reaction, Short EU zerg of former Vigi side was only one short epizode in server history caused by many factors.. Special role in this server politics clown fiesta always had ES...i would compare them to Italy in 20th century... always sticked with side which it suited them the best but their actual impact on war. was almost zero.

Stop living in the past dude, stop complaining about one short server period and move on finally ffs. Server is evolving every day and continious speaking about "DL" zerg is completely nonsense. 

P.S. Pride i was refering was some old Normandy CP members... 

2 hours ago, Pepon said:

y idc about the rest, just got triggered by mentioning pride, and seeing these rats out of their holes after 3 months (dudes werent even playing) after the other russian rat cp changed sides asked papa bizqquit if they can call theirs friends. anw they r toxic af but suit urselves. as i said. TRIGGERED.

I dunno, only 2 ppl from pride i know have joined perkunas. Maybe i missing someone else.

The rest of the players i know from Pride - spartaque, gross, plastic, me, jambo are still on the same side. JayZee(sk) with RunKlimRun(tyr) were asking our clans for cp, currently farming with any randoms who take them in party.

Overall I remember Bizz said on forum "i will show u zerg" and we all can congratulate him with successfully accomplishing this plan for already 6+ month.

skumbre

DL didnt have same policy on neutrals. Even in TS we had a list with rules where it were mentioned. Thats how so many ppl wanted to join DL - cause WS did all the work -PKing randoms in ABG.

Edited by kktnxbye

1 hour ago, Kure said:

I am sorry @BlackJack but you are still refering only to kinda small period of time in server history... DL was on its peak for 2-3 months top, rest of 20 months server´s life is pretty much dominated by perks (with some shorts intermezzos)...Everybody had some hard times, everybody struggled at some point.. But that doesnt mean you should stuck in your depressions but somehow react to new server circumstances...
Like Biz allied ES...
Bcs Soil allied lot of EU clans and made peace with unique...
bcs Biz allied anathema, TT and chinese and tripled his numbers in one day...
bcs Soil dominated Asia prime (with SM, ROK)...
Soil allied Asian clans cos most of Vigi members moved their prime into early hours...
bcs Perks literally crushed and destroyed all eu competition back then...

See the pattern? Every action causes reaction, Short EU zerg of former Vigi side was only one short epizode in server history caused by many factors.. Special role in this server politics clown fiesta always had ES...i would compare them to Italy in 20th century... always sticked with side which it suited them the best but their actual impact on war. was almost zero.

Stop living in the past dude, stop complaining about one short server period and move on finally ffs. Server is evolving every day and continious speaking about "DL" zerg is completely nonsense. 

P.S. Pride i was refering was some old Normandy CP members... 

I only comment on the times i've played in, since commenting on others would be from hearsay and i couldnt give a fair assessment since i havent experienced them first hand. I've moved on long ago, dunno what your comments towards me about this shit are for. The only reason i mentioned this is becuase myrciu denied some reasons why ppl joined DL and I pointed out that a huge part was many ppl wanted free protectiong or farm or epix and it wasn't because of what he stated. Anyway..

P.S i still have no clue who you are talking about, you probably are familiar with ppl who played in pride much better than me.

Edited by BlackJack

readed all ( even the clown`s pots :/ )

Was also about to answer on the bullshits that the clown spreading but .. meh. After all those are just scrubs who never fought in a equal number and the main goal is to outnumber enemy. Not worth even those words i wrote.

P.S.  btw

Capture.png

Edited by AwakenDemon

7 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

I dunno, only 2 ppl from pride i know have joined perkunas. Maybe i missing someone else.

The rest of the players i know from Pride - spartaque, gross, plastic, me, jambo are still on the same side. JayZee(sk) with RunKlimRun(tyr) were asking our clans for cp, currently farming with any randoms who take them in party.

y i forgot that gross cp. are they still playing ? jambo in pride was solo in loa 24/7 cos i guess feidal didnt need a pony for ab, preferred to xp his ol. practically only you are left here playing, and feidal/jayzees cp which was the "core" party of these new pride switched sides. as some1 mentioned in ts yesterday, ochobas char will be rolling in his grave.

2 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

readed all ( even the clown`s pots :/ )

Was also about to answer on the bullshits that the clown spreading but .. meh. After all those are just scrubs who never fought in a equal number and the main goal is to outnumber enemy. Not worth even those words i wrote.

P.S.  btw

Capture.png

dont be upset cuze you lose all equal fights buddy, even yday when we were comming to 9v9 you in loa you pussied out and had to zerg us with 2extra parties from behind lul.

Outside of SM sometimes and NF's everyone else, even your main ally in clan anytime instant PR's from us. Hell i dont even remember them staying and fighting 9v9 in the last 2-3months and they've had countless of opportunities

Edited by BlackJack