Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

Sieges 18.06.2017

23 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

dont be upset cuze you lose all equal fights buddy, even yday when we were comming to 9v9 you in loa you pussied out and had to zerg us with 2extra parties from behind lul.

yy and bizz party comming from our back at the same time ...... and then you staying in loa with 6 parties so that only 2 of them can farm ............

if you're so strong why didn't you come to us instead of waiting for us to come to you on 3-way ? Still need terain advantage ? You beat us on Coli pvp you mucho strong............ Also us waiting for re d/s doesn't mean we were waiting for other PTs to arrive.

Edited by retard

Just now, retard said:

yy and bizz party comming from our back at the same time ...... and then you staying in loa with 6 parties so that only 2 of them can farm ............

if you're so strong why didn't you come to us instead of waiting for us to come to you on 3-way ? Still need terain advantage ? Also us waiting for re d/s doesn't mean we were waiting for other PTs to arrive.

10minutes re ds?

1 minute ago, UchihaMadara said:

10minutes re ds?

Time flies differently in your timezone it seems...... And again if you guys are so strong rush us for once ? 

Edited by retard

If i remember well you never ever rushed us in loa 9v9 in past few months, but we rushed you many times. This time tho you pussied out and waited for 2 pt more to zerg us. I even shouted rush us if u want 9v9 no? But no answer and zerg came. Brave guys ^^. Such a pussy and hypocrite, and then you dare to speak bout 9v9 lul

Edited by Rizos

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

If i remember well you never ever rushed us in loa 9v9 in past few months, but we rushed you many times. This time tho you pussied out and waited for 2 pt more to zerg us. Such a pussy and hypocrite, and then you dare to speak bout 9v9 lul

I've tried to not spam forum with worthless bullshit like you guys(or more accurately a retard from your cp does) do but you guys seem to be living in a different timeline, we have tried to rush a few times but you either soed to go help/pvp ABG with the excuse of being tired of waiting or daddy called you so you can come with more partys........... Apart from the pvp on Coli we had 2 pvp 9v9 which you can see on the OOC #4 clip from 2 months ago also if I'm not mistaken 1-2 more fights where you guys rolled us from the same time. We've had a few more fights right after we rerroled to mages as well. (I'm not counting any fight before we rerolled since I played only for a few weeks in the CP).

Even on those 2 pvp on our clip you can't say you rushed us on Limal ramp because we were clearing that area anyways and you can see one mob following you and 5-6 mobs following CMoTaH.....

Also you guys seem to be recording every single fight, do show everyone how many times you have rushed us 9v9 in the past 2 months ?

Only 2 times you "came at under 5000 range from us" and was close for 9v9 to happen was like 2 months ago but instead coming for 9v9, you pussied out and started to pve before sniper bridge. After 5-10 min of ur farm there we had to go on orfen ( u didnt compete epix tgat time so u didnt care) so we soed because didnt want to log back on top of u w/o song dance or party. Sounds like right thing for us, isnt it?

2nd time it was close for 9v9 to happen was yday, you came clise but in the end u pussied out and waited fo other partys to zerg us. All other times that we fought, it was always our party training mobs on us and attacking ur position. So after you avoiding 9v9 and never attacking our pt and then crying on forum about zergunad and that we dont fight 9v9 sounds extremely hypocrite and retarded lol!!!

17 minutes ago, retard said:

I've tried to not spam forum with worthless bullshit like you guys(or more accurately a retard from your cp does) do but you guys seem to be living in a different timeline, we have tried to rush a few times but you either soed to go help/pvp ABG with the excuse of being tired of waiting or daddy called you so you can come with more partys........... Apart from the pvp on Coli we had 2 pvp 9v9 which you can see on the OOC #4 clip from 2 months ago also if I'm not mistaken 1-2 more fights where you guys rolled us from the same time. We've had a few more fights right after we rerroled to mages as well. (I'm not counting any fight before we rerolled since I played only for a few weeks in the CP).

Even on those 2 pvp on our clip you can't say you rushed us on Limal ramp because we were clearing that area anyways and you can see one mob following you and 5-6 mobs following CMoTaH.....

Also you guys seem to be recording every single fight, do show everyone how many times you have rushed us 9v9 in the past 2 months ?

There is even a joke around about ur cp. For example yday biz had low online, our pt went to gank abg, some1 said - AD coming loa, should we go back loa? - No lets clear abg, have plenty of time, AD party never attacks- and looks like it was truth ^^…

Edited by Rizos

8 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Only 2 times you "came at under 5000 range from us" and was close for 9v9 to happen was like 2 months ago but instead coming for 9v9, you pussied out and started to pve before sniper bridge. After 5-10 min of ur farm there we had to go on orfen ( u didnt compete epix tgat time so u didnt care) so we soed because didnt want to log back on top of u w/o song dance or party. Sounds like right thing for us, isnt it?

2nd time it was close for 9v9 to happen was yday, you came clise but in the end u pussied out and waited fo other partys to zerg us. All other times that we fought, it was always our party training mobs on us and attacking ur position. So after you avoiding 9v9 and never attacking our pt and then crying on forum about zergunad and that we dont fight 9v9 sounds extremely hypocrite and retarded lol!!!

Ye ye  staying before sniper to regen mana when we fucked up train while going there. Considering we need to constantly clear mobs while "resting" and also having 1+ train of mobs between you and us is pussying out ........... and yesterday you knew there were parties behind you and still stayed on 3-way waiting for Bizz to come at our back not sure who pussied out here...... On the OOC #4 clip the fight we had on 3-way was a similar situation where you guys had 1 or 2 pt comming from entrance and you can even see them arriving at the end of the PVP. And as usual you wait for us to come to you.......

Again you guys are considering us as being weak and you being strong but you seem to need all the advantages you can get so you are comfortable to PVP and even then.

One more thing which I said previously as well. I understand for you guys to come to a location so everyone can farm hence having more numbers and thats norma and nobody should be complaining in those situations. But gathering 30-100% more ppl to come to LoA so 2 parties can farm and the rest can just sit around and do nothing or for everyone to practice jogging around the map seems counter intuitive considering this a game we are supposed to have fun.......... 

Yesterday you could have called only BabyRage cp and come to have a 3v3 pt pvp which to be honest you would have probably even won (not gonna list reasons why) but no ..... bizz  heard somewhere you need numbers and goes and gets numbers ......  at least we got a nice cardio workout this time......

And another thing if Bizz PT was 20 seconds faster on arriving yesterday you would have sandwiched us and killed us and then you would have probably killed the other 2 pts since they werent 18 active ppl but half of them were boxed and if that had happened I'm you sure you would have made at least 1 movie and bragged for at least a month for that achievement but alas it didn't happen.............

Just now, retard said:

Ye ye  staying before sniper to regen mana when we fucked up train while going there. Considering we need to constantly clear mobs while "resting" and also having 1+ train of mobs between you and us is pussying out ........... and yesterday you knew there were parties behind you and still stayed on 3-way waiting for Bizz to come at our back not sure who pussied out here...... On the OOC #4 clip the fight we had on 3-way was a similar situation where you guys had 1 or 2 pt comming from entrance and you can even see them arriving at the end of the PVP. And as usual you wait for us to come to you.......

Again you guys are considering us as being weak and you being strong but you seem to need all the advantages you can get so you are comfortable to PVP and even then.

One more thing which I said previously as well. I understand for you guys to come to a location so everyone can farm hence having more numbers and thats norma and nobody should be complaining in those situations. But gathering 30-100% more ppl to come to LoA so 2 parties can farm and the rest can just sit around and do nothing or for everyone to practice jogging around the map seems counter intuitive considering this a game we are supposed to have fun.......... 

Yesterday you could have called only BabyRage cp and come to have a 3v3 pt pvp which to be honest you would have probably even won (not gonna list reasons why) but no ..... bizz  heard somewhere you need numbers and goes and gets numbers ......  at least we got a nice cardio workout this time......

In this ooc movie, I told for everyone in global, that im going 9v9, and only after my pt failed, more pt appeard on you cause our ally wanted to farm loa.
Clear mobs "resting" and so on, atleast find your balls to say, that you didnt wanted to 9v9 attacking heart.
About biz pt yday, he could come even 5-10min earlier, but i told him no, wanted to check if you can attack, and ofc you can 3pt vs 1

And since your entire circus come to cry here for last night. Lovely to see how u trying to lie that u wanted a fair fight when Biz was rushing us on our back.

You are same sh1t like him. Never was attempting to make a fair fight and prove that you are worthy. Main policy of your CP`s is if we dont have 30% more dont go. 

You can bark as much as you want here in forums. Community is constant +- some ppl and everyone know everything about other ppl here and no matter how much you scream nothing will be changed. You will remain same trash that never ever tried to compete in even numbers. Even in most of 9 vs 9 we had back in time you were calling CloudyQ CP to log ppl who wasnt sleeping vs our CP. Dont make me remind how much times you were coming with 10+ actives and 5-6 dps just to win pvp.

Situation is like this... impression is already made and nothing would be changed no matter how much clowns you bring to the show to repeat one lie over and over again.

P.S. anyway you dont need to improove your reputation since you recruiting ppl from very first lvl. Sitting and lurking forum for new recruits. I really dont see any point of continue this.

Just now, AwakenDemon said:

And since your entire circus come to cry here for last night. Lovely to see how u trying to lie that u wanted a fair fight when Biz was rushing us on our back.

You are same sh1t like him. Never was attempting to make a fair fight and prove that you are worthy. Main policy of your CP`s is if we dont have 30% more dont go. 

You can bark as much as you want here in forums. Community is constant +- some ppl and everyone know everything about other ppl here and no matter how much you scream nothing will be changed. You will remain same trash that never ever tried to compete in even numbers. Even in most of 9 vs 9 we had back in time you were calling CloudyQ CP to log ppl who wasnt sleeping vs our CP. Dont make me remind how much times you were coming with 10+ actives and 5-6 dps just to win pvp.

Situation is like this... impression is already made and nothing would be changed no matter how much clowns you bring to the show to repeat one lie over and over again.

P.S. anyway you dont need to improove your reputation since you recruiting ppl from very first lvl. Sitting and lurking forum for new recruits. I really dont see any point of continue this.

Hello, clown9 cp leader. Every my word on prev post is truth, doesnt matter if you belive me or not, I do not care about it.
About cloudyq cp to log ppl vs your pt, ahahaha
About 5-6 dd's mhm, you are really smart saying this
PS: You should better care about your pt reputation more.

16 minutes ago, UchihaMadara said:

In this ooc movie, I told for everyone in global, that im going 9v9, and only after my pt failed, more pt appeard on you cause our ally wanted to farm loa.
Clear mobs "resting" and so on, atleast find your balls to say, that you didnt wanted to 9v9 attacking heart.
About biz pt yday, he could come even 5-10min earlier, but i told him no, wanted to check if you can attack, and ofc you can 3pt vs 1

Maybe I should start doing bullet points so you can get it. And if you're gonna reply, Comment on all of them.

1. In ooc movie pvp we knew ppl were comming and you even told us, so we rushed. Yesterday you knew ppl were comming and still didnt move.................. so what does that say ? 

2. Bizz pt not comming immediately was true but we get to the same question: Our CP is bad/weak and whatnot, you guys are strong and we are supposed to rush you every single time ? If that's a written rule please tell me where so I can read the whole Perc rule book or whatever it is.

Edited by retard

Seems you care enough to come here and anal bleed all over the place. 

I definitely believing you. Every single word so far. Specially the once where you were trashing bizqquit and Oppa and in the very first chance you turned with the speed of light and sucked it so hard that you created a vacuum.

Its Tuesday and i really have no wish to talk with an whores. Wait for friday please. 

• Like 1

Also we waited an extra 30-60sec on 3way cuze our bd dc, u can even check ur fraps if u have some that we are w/o bd and have no dances, he logs when 2 parties fro mbehind already zerg us.

the 100% truth is that I dont remember the last time you attacked 9v9, instead stood and wait. Hell i remember 10 days ago you were farming sniper bridge when NF party was on heart and you waited like 2 hours until anytime came and you attacked them lmao. Show me one video where you attack and kill us 9v9, you can't. Cuze you always wait like lil bitches.

2 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

Seems you care enough to come here and anal bleed all over the place. 

I definitely believing you. Every single word so far. Specially the once where you were trashing bizqquit and Oppa and in the very first chance you turned with the speed of light and sucked it so hard that you created a vacuum.

Its Tuesday and i really have no wish to talk with an whores. Wait for friday please. 

Good english, almost understood what you were trying to say. calm down clown9 leader.

Just now, retard said:

Maybe I should start doing bullet points so you can get it. And if you're gonna reply, Comment on all of them.

1. In ooc movie pvp we knew ppl were comming and you even told us, so we rushed. Yesterday you knew ppl were comming and still didnt move.................. so what does that say ? 

2. Bizz pt not comming immediately was true but we get to the same question: Our CP is bad/weak and whatnot, you guys are strong and we are supposed to rush you every single time ? If that a written rule please tell me where so I can read the whole Perc rule book or whatever it is.

1) Bad camera plays, if I could know that you have 2pts behind I would rush you, no matter of results
2)Didnt say ever that you are a weak/bad pt. But I disagree  cause on last fight it's my pt always coming in bad positions, rushing yours

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Also we waited an extra 30-60sec on 3way cuze our bd dc, u can even check ur fraps if u have some that we are w/o bd and have no dances, he logs when 2 parties fro mbehind already zerg us.

the 100% truth is that I dont remember the last time you attacked 9v9, instead stood and wait. Hell i remember 10 days ago you were farming sniper bridge when NF party was on heart and you waited like 2 hours until anytime came and you attacked them lmao. Show me one video where you attack and kill us 9v9, you can't. Cuze you always wait like lil bitches.

OOC #4 3-way pvp

Just now, BlackJack said:

Good english, almost understood what you were trying to say. calm down clown9 leader.

Thats what i waited. A bag of sheet who barely speaks his own language to come and flame me for my English. Pls continue.

1 minute ago, retard said:

OOC #4 3-way pvp

saw it, we are/were attacking you on 3 way in this pvp. As a matter of fact i remember this day very clearly, We attacked you on 3 way, you lost and pr-ed. 2nd fight we rushed in on 3 way cuze we won so easily first time and lost. So we were attacking and 3rd time was on skull where we attacked with 7 live ppl while you had full active and just stood for 1h on skull waiting.. so please... We saw on colliseum even with out of party buffs whats the real situation.

24 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

idk if the cp overall changed, but i can tell u back in the time when i was still playing with uchiha we were constantly fighting (at least trying to put fight) and u should be the one knowing this

ps: who runs where or who prs where is none of my business, just wanted to comment this upper sh1t :D 

11 hours ago, BlackJack said:

which was his best move? Without them we wouldnt even have 1/3 of the ppl DL had at highiest peaks on siege i think. Also the high lvl koreans who were free farming in asia prime time were already on DL side.

Not actually true, if u didnt recruit chinese we wouldn't recruit minor clans. We actually told chinese back in autumn to make their own side because we show their numbers.

That would make server 4-sided and more interesting. Numbers between us were not much different back then,lvl diffference was. They decided to join u.

We zerged,u zerged(doesn't matter who did it first or last). Everyone who is relevant knows the rest.

End of story.

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

saw it, we are/were attacking you on 3 way in this pvp. As a matter of fact i remember this day very clearly, We attacked you on 3 way, you lost and pr-ed. 2nd fight we rushed in on 3 way cuze we won so easily first time and lost. So we were attacking and 3rd time was on skull where we attacked with 7 live ppl while you had full active and just stood for 1h on skull waiting.. so please... We saw on colliseum even with out of party buffs whats the real situation.

Wait what, again changing subject and adding false information. You asked when we rushed you 9v9 and won and I showed you and you still make excuses ?

And again you bring up Coliseum fight when that is not the scope here.....  at least for once stay on point. I know you've studied to be a bullshitng expert but constrain that to work if you even do.....