Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

Sieges 18.06.2017

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

idk if the cp overall changed, but i can tell u back in the time when i was still playing with uchiha we were constantly fighting (at least trying to put fight) and u should be the one knowing this

ps: who runs where or who prs where is none of my business, just wanted to comment this upper sh1t :D 

Back in time was something different. I guess this happens latter when u start exchanging body fluids with Biz. You maybe achieving same characteristics.  Otherwise.. i dnno how.

2 minutes ago, retard said:

Wait what, again changing subject and adding false information. You asked when we rushed you 9v9 and won and I showed you and you still make excuses ?

And again you bring up Coliseum fight when that is not the scope here.....  at least for once stay on point. I know you've studied to be a bullshitng expert but constrain that to work if you even do.....

What did you show me? Are you seriously blind, in the clip you mentioned we are clearly attacking you on 3 way.. if we can't agree on something that obvious that is on VIDEO , i'm done. BB

Edited by BlackJack

Just now, AwakenDemon said:

Back in time was something different. I guess this happens latter when u start exchanging body fluids with Biz. You maybe achieving same characteristics.  Otherwise.. i dnno how.

What changed is your side, so you started losing. And it's obvious by now you don't handle it very well. #clown9

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

What did you show me? Are you seriously blind, in the clip you mentioned we are clearly attacked you on 3 way.. if we can't agree on something that obvious that is on VIDEO , i'm done. BB

So.... our chars are after 3-way going to it and your pt is on 3-way rock and we are moving to you and you still say you attacked us ?

3 minutes ago, Warpole said:

Not actually true, if u didnt recruit chinese we wouldn't recruit minor clans. We actually told chinese back in autumn to make their own side because we show their numbers.

That would make server 4-sided and more interesting. Numbers between us were not much different back then,lvl diffference was. They decided to join u.

We zerged,u zerged(doesn't matter who did it first or last). Everyone who is relevant knows the rest.

End of story.

No idea for events during autumn since i took a 4-5 month break during this period. So can't rly comment on this. Also you are replying to me out of context which makes not much sense imho.

1 minute ago, retard said:

So.... our chars are after 3-way going to it and your pt is on 3-way rock and we are moving to you and you still say you attacked us ?

you were farming 3 way bro, you stood a little bit behind because this is the position you chose. We are attacking from money room ramp, it's just the fraps starting a few seconds later. Do you think we stood and defended/farmed on that stone while you farmed 3 way next to us, c'mon dont be that absurd.

4 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

Oh noes ... We losing?  What i am gonna do with my life now.

You can act all tough big boy, but we all know you can't handle things not going your way all the time. Even small petty stuff.

Edited by BlackJack

7 minutes ago, retard said:

Rekt you in coli 9v10 ( u had se out of party). Did any1 of us even die? Ok so i cant offer u 9v9 i guess cos its pointless, tell me what else can i offer you to shut up ur mouth? Should i take off my pants? Or do you have different idea?

Edited by Rizos

12 hours ago, BlackJack said:

which was his best move? Without them we wouldnt even have 1/3 of the ppl DL had at highiest peaks on siege i think. Also the high lvl koreans who were free farming in asia prime time were already on DL side.

10 hours ago, BlackJack said:

I only comment on the times i've played in, since commenting on others would be from hearsay and i couldnt give a fair assessment since i havent experienced them first hand.

Not actually true, if u didnt recruit chinese we wouldn't recruit minor clans. We actually told chinese back in autumn to make their own side because we show their numbers.

That would make server 4-sided and more interesting. Numbers between us were not much different back then,lvl diffference was. They decided to join u.

We zerged,u zerged(doesn't matter who did it first or last). Everyone who is relevant knows the rest.

End of story.

P.S. Weird forum sabotage.

1 minute ago, Warpole said:

End of story.

P.S. Weird forum sabotage.

I didn't make any comments about zerg, so not sure why your comment is directed at me btw. I've been on both sides of the aisle, so im fine either way, it's normal server politics that have changed dozens of times.

12 minutes ago, retard said:

9 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

you were farming 3 way bro, you stood a little bit behind because this is the position you chose. We are attacking from money room ramp, it's just the fraps starting a few seconds later. Do you think we stood and defended/farmed on that stone while you farmed 3 way next to us, c'mon dont be that absurd.

Oh and the reason you are not stading at the stone but a little bit behind is because this is the first fight and you lost badly, so you decided to change tactics i guess :

14 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Rekt you in coli 9v10 ( u had se out of party). Did any1 of us even die? Ok so i cant offer u 9v9 i guess cos its pointless, tell me what else can i offer you to shut up ur mouth? Should i take off my pants? Or do you have different idea?

Arent they already off for easy access for Bizz ? Anyways you seem to need bullet point as well.

1. I've never argued about Coliseum pvp, even when I can give excuses for loss I didn't. You won, we lost.

2. Even if I did start this server 3-4 months ago I still looked at your party as a good one willing to fight with or without an advantage and one that doesnt bullshit on forum but it seems that has changed quite a bit.

6 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Oh and the reason you are not stading at the stone but a little bit behind is because this is the first fight and you lost badly, so you decided to change tactics i guess :

So since you lost pvp you don't have it recorded ? and then make assumptions based off on a previous pvp which I'm not sure even happened on the same day since I doubt you went out of LoA let us enter it again and came again just to fight?

Edited by retard

13 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

I didn't make any comments about zerg, so not sure why your comment is directed at me btw. I've been on both sides of the aisle, so im fine either way, it's normal server politics that have changed dozens of times.

I am just quoting u on the chinese situation with a quick resume of the whole story,because everyone can see the post.

Don't hang on the zerg sentence,nothing personal to u or anybody intended.

10 minutes ago, retard said:

So since you lost pvp you don't have it recorded ? and then make assumptions based off on a previous pvp which I'm not sure even happened on the same day since I doubt you went out of LoA let us enter it again and came again just to fight?

Actually i've had the fraps from us losing that fight and we analyzed and figured out we got too cocky and rushed in since we killed 2 ppl pretty fast. Our EE went in to use scroll on our sws and got silenced. All the 3 pvps mentioned are on the same day, i delete frapses that i've made movies from already since a single fraps is 2gb and i make 2-3 per day and even 1TB hard gets full quickly. But let's go ahead and see if someone from your party confirms that all 3 fights are from the same day or everyone will choose conveniently to have selected memory.

5 minutes ago, Warpole said:

I am just quoting u on the chinese situation with a quick resume of the whole story,because everyone can see the post.

Don't hang on the zerg sentence,nothing personal to u or anybody intended.

Thanks for the info, good to have open information. I am actually positive that is the case, since im sure soil would have chosen to have smaller 4 sides than 2 bigger since its much harder to manage 2-3x the people and those allies can't really last longterm anyway

14 minutes ago, retard said:

Arent they already off for easy access for Bizz ? Anyways you seem to need bullet point as well.

1. I've never argued about Coliseum pvp, even when I can give excuses for loss I didn't. You won, we lost.

2. Even if I did start this server 3-4 months ago I still looked at your party as a good one willing to fight with or without an advantage and one that doesnt bullshit on forum but it seems that has changed quite a bit.

About 2. Yes we are and we always were and nothing changed. Its just ur point of view changed and u started to spread false propaganda. Even yday uchi tried to make this 9v9 and told biz to wait but u prefered to call ur friends, what do u expect from us? We like to fight but we are not naive, we try to make fair fight once, after u refuse it we just came with friends like u did. Anything wrong with that?

7 minutes ago, Rizos said:

About 2. Yes we are and we always were and nothing changed. Its just ur point of view changed and u started to spread false propaganda. Even yday uchi tried to make this 9v9 and told biz to wait but u prefered to call ur friends, what do u expect from us? We like to fight but we are not naive, we try to make fair fight once, after u refuse it we just came with friends like u did. Anything wrong with that?

Who are you trying to lie?  Yourself or what? By the time we started to move to ramp biz was already running on our back and that has nothing with your secret wish for a fair fight.

Maybe there is still a sparks of normal L2 in some of your brains but they fading quickly. And our point of view changed according to your actions.  Specially you who actually played with real community normal L2 should know that. 

Lets be honest here. There wasn't a normal side that would play that destructive in all those years of EU private servers. Even Pink and Lire on RPG were using their brains how things should be build. You witnessed it. 

Here on other side situation is completely different. Even after some balance has been done between primes and sides ( yet you outnumbering sieges with almost 100% more ppl ) you decided that  thats not good enough and decided to zerg x2 in primes again. So i hope you understand that someone who chose that play style cant keep the respect that he had before, right? Even more pity is that you are actually happy with that and even bragging about it like some greatness is achieved.

Why are you changing topic and talj about ally politics with me? Do i look like ally leader? I joined this side cos i found great cp here, i didnt want to join perks on begining cos of their recruit politics which cant work on ppl like me, if u threaten me ill be even more against u, so thats the reason i joined uq at 1st place untill my cp guys stopped playing. After i started playing with uchi i just stay in 1 side cos im not rat. I also dropped clan leaders orfen so i wanted to farm it back with my cp and give it back obviously. By the time we became core party and we are satisfied playing in this clan and this server. Im just normal player enjoying daily pvps, im enjoying current server state, we go loa - ab -bs always finding ppl to fight with. Nothing to complain about. I just see ur guys crying on forum, being all the time frustrated for some reason and spreading false info.

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

What topic is changed? 

You never wanted a fair fight. A fair fight means that you actually can lose and you dont play that way. You dont leave town if you dont have 2nd party behind back and the only possible location for going is ABG to gank 65-70 lvl chars untill BizQQuit gathers his party.

In the current situation, on the moment when we started move down the ramp 2nd party started to run on our back. Nothing else to add.

Noone is crying and noone besides dajtovilalge is spreading false info as usually. Its well known here and there is nothing else to be said about it.

Funny is how only few people and its only from your side are confused between frustration and telling the truth.

Edited by AwakenDemon

"Fair fight means that you can actually loose" haha quote if the day. So lets do 9 vs 27 since niw on, so we can actually loose :D. We dont have clear speed to go loa waste 1h to see u pr or watcg urvfriends log behind us. Its more efficient and fun to make 9 v 18 pvps on ab, which we had actually yday. Good that u know where we are everyday, not hard to pr and 9v9 us anytime u want in ab. Pretty strange u didnt have such idea yet after whining so much about 9v9 on forum. So either ur not smart enough or in fact u dont want the 9v9 fight but the fight with ur definition of "fairness" :D

Edited by Rizos
Damn typing on phone sux hard

2 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

What topic is changed? 

You never wanted a fair fight. A fair fight means that you actually can lose and you dont play that way. You dont leave town if you dont have 2nd party behind back and the only possible location for going is ABG to gank 65-70 lvl chars untill BizQQuit gathers his party.

In the current situation, on the moment when we started move down the ramp 2nd party started to run on our back. Nothing else to add.

Noone is crying and noone besides dajtovilalge is spreading false info as usually. Its well known here and there is nothing else to be said about it.

Funny is how only few people and its only from your side are confused between frustration and telling the truth.

yeah im the one spreading lies,when your cp members even link a video and when you watch the video they literally claim the opposite happens despite the fact you can see whats going on with your own eyes. #clown9cp

2 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

you decided that  thats not good enough and decided to zerg x2 in primes again.

You have 5 cps that play in europrime we have six. I know math is hard but 5x2=6 ?

Zerg didn't seem to bother you when you free farmed in LoA thanks to soil.

or 5 years ago in this movie when you were ally leader :

Edited by BlackJack

22 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Indeed, Eulogist told me when Jungle was still new one party clan in Ab, BizzQQ pmed him to join WS or -4. Then Jungle decided to go with Dark legion. xD Ah that genious recruitment strategy!

Normal :D