Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

Sieges 18.06.2017

4 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

What topic is changed? 

You never wanted a fair fight. A fair fight means that you actually can lose and you dont play that way. You dont leave town if you dont have 2nd party behind back and the only possible location for going is ABG to gank 65-70 lvl chars untill BizQQuit gathers his party.

In the current situation, on the moment when we started move down the ramp 2nd party started to run on our back. Nothing else to add.

Noone is crying and noone besides dajtovilalge is spreading false info as usually. Its well known here and there is nothing else to be said about it.

Funny is how only few people and its only from your side are confused between frustration and telling the truth.

Just a begining of prime... 

On 6/19/2017 at 11:33 AM, Liso said:

Really you say that?

Then why are you constantly going away? I think the toxic leader is you. You need to talk about the rest of the allys and the only way to win is by recruiting all clans in sv? :ph34r:

Respect a true leader. That the leader you're insulting taught you to do Queen Ant and the rest epics when you did not know how to do it.

So call the silence and prove that you are a good players(? And not just a crowd of people like you see in your ally.

Bro you joined forum 10 months after us, what makes you think you know what you are saying.

There are few people still around here that know whats going on and those aren't you all little bugs.

Perkunas taught this server how to do epics lel.

1 minute ago, retard said:

hahaha instant upload, you must be mad :D

lol u were even more than 9, such zerg still lose, no wonder you are mad :D

6 hours ago, Warpole said:

Not actually true, if u didnt recruit chinese we wouldn't recruit minor clans. We actually told chinese back in autumn to make their own side because we show their numbers.

That would make server 4-sided and more interesting. Numbers between us were not much different back then,lvl diffference was. They decided to join u.

We zerged,u zerged(doesn't matter who did it first or last). Everyone who is relevant knows the rest.

End of story.

P.S. Weird forum sabotage.

the thing with china is that they are not so many and in my opinion have a different play game, and btw i dont see china solo do something at siege when they are maximum 4 parties.

p.s. i just commented your idea of china being an independent side

3 minutes ago, driver said:

the thing with china is that they are not so many and in my opinion have a different play game, and btw i dont see china solo do something at siege when they are maximum 4 parties.

p.s. i just commented your idea of china being an independent side

I didn't know they are 4 parties,i see new chars everyday at ev and abg. I guess all of them are twinks or chars for potential future players/drivers.

Back then sides had smaller numbers and it was doable to make a side,judging by the rythm they grew. Now it's not.

3 minutes ago, Warpole said:

I didn't know they are 4 parties,i see new chars everyday at ev and abg. I guess all of them are twinks or chars for potential future players/drivers.

Back then sides had smaller numbers and it was doable to make a side,judging by the rythm they grew. Now it's not.

i talk about siege, because its late for them and they never were more then 4-5 parties. in daily i see a lot of them farming solo, wich means they have a clan system with a couple of CP.

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

lol u were even more than 9, such zerg still lose, no wonder you are mad :D

In fact we all laught for our own stupidity:D Bad thing is,that  this happens for second time this year,to run to loa not buffed like a sheeps.

p.s. You all know very well that are boxes for support.

16 hours ago, Rizos said:

Just a begining of prime...

i wanted to see the fight at giran east gate bridge too 20.gif

1 hour ago, Arcanum said:

I have 1v1 fight on yday mass pvp frapsed if u want :D

About pvp near gates dunno, i pked some shity box in 1st 10s of pvp, instant rekt by guard and went to bs to dekarma so no fraps from my pov :D

Edited by Rizos

6 hours ago, Arcanum said:

if you are talking about 20.06.2017 with rebirth ally

well you won, you have to post it:), bad positioning for us with 3 pt to stay on bridge vs 4 pt.

I find it hilarious that some ES boys now act like they were not helping perkunas zerg everyone even harder for 6 months. Congratulations on being allied with your entire timezone for half a year, you must have had tons of fun killing mobs. 

• Like 1

On 2017-6-20 at 2:17 PM, BizQQuiT said:

Bro you joined forum 10 months after us, what makes you think you know what you are saying.

There are few people still around here that know whats going on and those aren't you all little bugs.

Perkunas taught this server how to do epics lel.

I think I can not answer anything because your friend phoenix censure me. But it's ok, everything you say is the truth hahahah

Because I can not see my previous comment? @Phoenix ?? If I upload an image it is inappropriate vocabulary? And can he say what he wants? hypocrisy.

we try again..

1) I play this server at the same time as you. The time of registration in the forum does not mean that I do not read or are not informed.

2) That is your problem here that you think superior to all the server. 

3) bulls*** . Like everything you say of all community.

GL HF and ...

hMzr6HV.jpg

Edited by Liso