L2 Classic Club Siege (12)

1st fraps- fight with door

2nd fraps- i don't know what to say...

3rd fraps- 3parties vs one

That was enough for me

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

Rip... please dont ;(

I didn't use to flame or something but tell me what this is?

Good content, awesome pvps, well played PR, good edit, cool movie. Cant wait for #13

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

at least he know how to play PR, unless some other well known PR`s in forum

P.S. cant wait for 2.0 SOOOOOOOON, to check on oly performance

Edited by AwakenDemon

7 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

at least he know how to play PR, unless some other well known PR`s in forum

P.S. cant wait for 2.0 SOOOOOOOON, to check on oly performance

too bad no class specific oly. Would be fun to watch who gets the door hero.

Edited by BlackJack

O man every next Legianas movie is better and better. I watched this one 10x already and i still get so much excited when the doors are breaking down, my heart is beating like hammer waiting whats gonna happen! Whats gonna be behind the door?! I almost had heart attack! And then inside the perfect timing on pressing this stun shot dude! I watched in slow motion cos i couldnt believe its actually happening. And then after the stun he cast Fatal counter! The best fking skill. How did he know its right time to press the button for FC, im watching it over and over again and cant believe Legiana did it so perfect! Probably best PR and best movie maker on l2 classic club!

Wait WHAT?! Why cant I find legiana movies on l2classic club facebook profile? I wanted to share it with my friends since this movie is best spent 4 min of my life! @San0 Are u that lazy to put this awesome movie on facebook profile or you just dont have good taste of art? ;/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

O man every next Legianas movie is better and better. I watched this one 10x already and i still get so much excited when the doors are breaking down, my heart is beating like hammer waiting whats gonna happen! Whats gonna be behind the door?! I almost had heart attack! And then inside the perfect timing on pressing this stun shot dude! I watched in slow motion cos i couldnt believe its actually happening. And then after the stun he cast Fatal counter! The best fking skill. How did he know its right time to press the button for FC, im watching it over and over again and cant believe Legiana did it so perfect! Probably best PR and best movie maker on l2 classic club!

Wait WHAT?! Why cant I find legiana movies on l2classic club facebook profile? I wanted to share it with my friends since this movie is best spent 4 min of my life! @San0 Are u that lazy to put this awesome movie on facebook profile or you just dont have good taste of art? ;/

you only like his movie because you are his ally.

And if i would started to frap @Rizos @BlackJack @MoDoy on their forum fights, i could make a legendary movie for sure.. Well played perfectly on clown roles, but believe me i prefer for sure to not give a fck from now on your posts, just put it on garbage..

9 minutes ago, Capone said:

And if i would started to frap @Rizos @BlackJack @MoDoy on their forum fights, i could make a legendary movie for sure.. Well played perfectly on clown roles, but believe me i prefer for sure to not give a fck from now on your posts, just put it on garbage..

whats your problem? why u have urge to mention me every single time? :D do u have some business with me? i didnt even write in this topic, but idk man, u can still pm me to figure things out