Myrtan

AWOOOO! AOOOOOYY!

The good things about video editing is that you show whatever you want. He forgets to mention he died in that fight, and soon after desperatly asked for a 1vs1, didnt even made me use revival to kill... he must have frapsed that too. Sad those things are not shown.

• Like 1

Well good thing is people show what they are worth ingame not in edited video, those who need to edit fraps are just showing off. I don't need to show off. ;-)

7 minutes ago, Baluu said:

The good things about video editing is that you show whatever you want. He forgets to mention he died in that fight, and soon after desperatly asked for a 1vs1, didnt even made me use revival to kill... he must have frapsed that too. Sad those things are not shown.

Why would I show all these boring out of mana deaths :)? Im showing how I die in mass pvps etc. Yes you beat me in 1 v 1, but before pvp you used bleeding skill on me from that sk/bd is one the video, so I was out of some CP before the fight, still I left you 2k hp. Im still level 71 so stop bullsh1tting.

Edited by Myrtan

Nice excuse. Exactly if you show how you die in mass PVP whats the blame in loosing against a lvl 75 WL in 1vs1 or in that especific fight, what i wanna say is yes i killed that ally with Aoe got to close but you also died in process. Good for you you can kill 2 PR in low health. ;-)

5 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

well u kick ass some lv 75 xD

Y, ITommy with Lanza forgot what is theirs farming zone, and came to fight for spot :D

Edited by Myrtan

5 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Why would I show all these boring out of mana deaths :)?

coz showing the out of mana fights where u win is definitely not boring ^_^ 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

Bam! ^_^

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Look dude, I didn't know if these are boxes. The thing is I don't back off, I was alone and seen in the distance some perkunas. I attacked them anyway so please. :)

Just now, Myrtan said:

Look dude, I didn't know if these are boxes. The thing is I don't back off, I was alone and seen in the distance some perkunas. I attacked them anyway so please. :)

sure, go for it, i dont care, gj, just saying watching gladiator auto-attacking enemies is not really entertaining, doesnt matter the result

Just now, MoDoy said:

sure, go for it, i dont care, gj, just saying watching gladiator auto-attacking enemies is not really entertaining, doesnt matter the result

Sure, everyone has the right for his opinion. :)

19 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

haha Balu fraps or never happen :D

Rizos go back BS dude!

didnt farm bs like 2 months, if u see my char there its some1 driving me for plvl

From a new player who has no bias toward any top clan, you're videos are some of the most entertaining I've found here.

good play +++

good choice of fights +++

not zoomed out a mile +++

keep it up, your videos are a good inspiration for new players to reach the higher levels for PvP and to make videos themselves.

thanks for that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

From a new player who has no bias toward any top clan, you're videos are some of the most entertaining I've found here.

good play +++

good choice of fights +++

not zoomed out a mile +++

keep it up, your videos are a good inspiration for new players to reach the higher levels for PvP and to make videos themselves.

thanks for that.

Thank you very much, I appreciate your opinion :) Hope you will get to my lvl and start doing videos yourself so I can enjoy.

Just finnished watching

Well overall movie was kinda interesting to watch, i liked these small scale ganks, if u cut auto attack parts would be better but good  that you showed the essence of gladi - 1 min op and then out of mana crap :D - thats why i always loved tyrants

Also killing ppl for -4 and being happy of it and even copying my motive with viewfinder wasnt rly cool. Zero respect for oponents.

P.S i like the polish hiphop songs ^^

P.S2 Buy SSD and stop spaming this AOY sh1t

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Just finnished watching

Well overall movie was kinda interesting to watch, i liked these small scale ganks, if u cut auto attack parts would be better but good  that you showed the essence of gladi - 1 min op and then out of mana crap :D - thats why i always loved tyrants

P.S i like the polish hiphop songs ^^

Nah, not gonna cut auto attack parts :) This is how real fight with gladi look, 1 min spam skill then go to auto attacks.

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Nah, not gonna cut auto attack parts :) This is how real fight with gladi look, 1 min spam skill then go to auto attacks.

U can make it x4 speed or something, just saying cuz for me it's ok