Myrtan

AWOOOO! AOOOOOYY!

Just now, kktnxbye said:

Nice! But subconsciously annoyed by not zooming and no ghp spam.

Everyone has his bad sides :)

Just buy a damn bow already, mate...That auto-attack hurts my eyes :(
You make some pretty cool videos besides that!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sensei said:

Just buy a damn bow already, mate...That auto-attack hurts my eyes :(
You make some pretty cool videos besides that!

Auto-attacks ftw! Thanks :D

16 hours ago, Rizos said:

didnt farm bs like 2 months, if u see my char there its some1 driving me for plvl

and what was on last weekend?

i m slowly back to game, hello!

For the moment you are good opponent :D i was very interested to look your vid. Now i m sure that you know your mistakes when you was low :D

not all people know what real life have glady. I very like auto-attack out of mp fights, it is very hard for this class. And bow will not help for this for sure.

We need to try with you now one more :D

HF, GL

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, seiva said:

i m slowly back to game, hello!

For the moment you are good opponent :D i was very interested to look your vid. Now i m sure that you know your mistakes when you was low :D

not all people know what real life have glady. I very like auto-attack out of mp fights, it is very hard for this class. And bow will not help for this for sure.

We need to try with you now one more :D

HF, GL

Also looking forward to face you one more time ;) Thanks

20 hours ago, Rizos said:

P.S2 Buy SSD and stop spaming this AOY sh1t

About the SSD, that's not the problem. Its the recording tool, I play normal without these frame drops, but video record with it. I have no idea why is this happening :)

About AOOOY! 1:53

Edited by Myrtan

It's lovely to see you cut the pvp on the top of you after you gave pk on naylara because a few seconds later you were killed

Edited by soro

4 minutes ago, soro said:

It's beautiful to see that you cut the bullshit in the top after you gave pk in the naylara because seconds later all of you were killed

I will specially put all fight for you rest is just killing tanks and I will show all how bad you lie. :)

3 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Eu especialmente colocarei toda a luta por você, o resto é apenas matar tanques e vou mostrar tudo o quão ruim você mente. :)

I'll start recording the other side of the story.

3 minutes ago, soro said:

I'll start recording the other side of the story.

Yes, yes I didnt cut it out because we lost. Rest was just too boring, three your tanks left on the battlefield and it was painfull to kill them with autoattacks. I will upload video in some  time :) Go on, start recording how TR never killed us :)

Edited by Myrtan

9 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Yes, yes I didnt cut it out because we lost. Rest was just too boring, three your tanks left on the battlefield and it was painfull to kill them with autoattacks. I will upload video in some  time :) Go on, start recording how TR never killed us :)

TR killed us ? hahahaha 
soon coming more videos from that no0bs.. hahahahahaha

On 2017-6-20 at 2:13 PM, EMpoweR said:

haha Balu fraps or never happen :D

Rizos go back BS dude!

Myrciu Fan detected.

16 hours ago, Myrtan said:

About the SSD, that's not the problem. Its the recording tool, I play normal without these frame drops, but video record with it. I have no idea why is this happening :)

Great tool is shadowplay if u have nvidia graphic card

45 minutes ago, woot123 said:

Great tool is shadowplay if u have nvidia graphic card

Yes, this is what im using. Bcs its free for NVIDIA gpu users. ;) But I have no idea why sometimes record like I had frame drops.

9 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Yes, this is what im using. Bcs its free for NVIDIA gpu users. ;) But I have no idea why sometimes record like I had frame drops.

Make the temporary buffer file record on ssd and if you are recoding on a hard limit the time recorded to 10mins max and it should be fine unless your pc is potato which i assume is not the case.