Sign in to follow this  
BlackJack

Dajtovillage PvP #8

Put a little bit more effort and made a proper intro, also added a little bit of fun after credit scenes.

Enjoy:

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 11

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Put a little bit more effort and made a proper intro, also added a little bit of fun after credit scenes.

Enjoy:

Just 1 comment that fits it the best ^^ :

18 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

You are same sh1t like him (Bizqquit). Never was attempting to make a fair fight and prove that you are worthy. Main policy of your CP`s is if we dont have 30% more dont go. 

You can bark as much as you want here in forums. Community is constant +- some ppl and everyone know everything about other ppl here and no matter how much you scream nothing will be changed. You will remain same trash that never ever tried to compete in even numbers. Even in most of 9 vs 9 we had back in time you were calling CloudyQ CP to log ppl who wasnt sleeping vs our CP. Dont make me remind how much times you were coming with 10+ actives and 5-6 dps just to win pvp.

Situation is like this... impression is already made and nothing would be changed no matter how much clowns you bring to the show to repeat one lie over and over again.

P.S. anyway you dont need to improove your reputation since you recruiting ppl from very first lvl. Sitting and lurking forum for new recruits. I really dont see any point of continue this.

Edited by Rizos

2v4 Fight At three way
OOC Well You must definetly speak with your cc leader about the control and  calls at this fight...

Edited by GanjaRockzZz

@GanjaRockzZz 1-2 min before that fight we had a PVP with SM/NF at three way.

Lot of us was on zero mana and not buffed cauz they just got rezzed!

Maybe Situation got a bit out of control cauz of that!

Edited by Anytime

1 hour ago, Anytime said:

@GanjaRockzZz 1-2 min before that fight we had a PVP with SM/NF at three way.

Lot of us was on zero mana and not buffed cauz they just got rezzed!

Maybe Situation got a bit out of control cauz of that!

Didnt know what happen before that fight  i comment what i saw on that pvp.Well  thats a big factor then still i believe you should win that fight 

1 hour ago, EMpoweR said:

its Perkunas new tactic..waiting enemies finish each others and come clean the rest :D

in past where there was ES, perkunas and viginalce it was on daily basis, its not a tactic.

not talking about one situation specific, just want to mention that if you dont use oportunities in war it means you are not smart enough to get in such a position or just stupid.

1 minute ago, driver said:

in past where there was ES, perkunas and viginalce it was on daily basis, its not a tactic.

not talking about one situation specific, just want to mention that if you dont use oportunities in war it means you are not smart enough to get in such a position or just stupid.

mb cuz i keep hearing about fighting equal condition (9v9 etc)

3 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

i never read this sh1t about fair fights and so on. there is a point if you want 9v9 - go do it near giran or something like that.

but in daily war there is no such thing, there is enemy and ally. you just cant make it even 80% equal, because somebody can have 5 pt with avg lvl 73 and the opposite side has 6 pt avg lvl 69.

you can take example how it is on ru off, who has the more people or online that guys control the top farm locations, its not fair, but who cares.

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

Modoy: noooooooo i have 100 hp and Erky feared me into mooooooooobs! Will i drop?!

Hhahahahhahaa, Vene told me just right after that pvp that Modoy pm him about this, hahaha i was sitting on his ass most of the fight then send him into mobs :/

4 hours ago, EMpoweR said:

ppl who cry about equal condition like AD refused to fight in colliseum without out of party buffs, so those ppl are just all talk, no action as shown in this movie actually.

3 minutes ago, Kure said:

Thers not such thing as a fair fight in world of L2. Deal with it.

On gk they tried to make tournament on PTR realm with all equal conditions and it still shitty cuze everyone played 2 bishop 3 summoners setups and stuff, so people who played those classes before still had advantage :D

Edited by BlackJack

only after watching your vid i noticed that i made 6 frags with bd :D in loa fight

Edited by driver

Very nice fights/pov, LOA what a slaughter!

Only complaint is the music didn't seem to fit well to me, except for first song was  nice...could just be my taste.

P.S. only been lurking here a couple weeks but I'm disappointed to not find a positioning comment by Rizos :P

18 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Very nice fights/pov, LOA what a slaughter!

Only complaint is the music didn't seem to fit well to me, except for first song was  nice...could just be my taste.

P.S. only been lurking here a couple weeks but I'm disappointed to not find a positioning comment by Rizos :P

Ye its hard to find new music for every video tbh ;d Also its my job from our pt to be infront so positioning is always questionable :D

Just now, BlackJack said:

Ye its hard to find new music for every video tbh ;d Also its my job from our pt to be infront so positioning is always questionable :D

I meant not your positioning, rather enemy archers lol

Just now, HachiRoku said:

I meant not your positioning, rather enemy archers lol

there is not many good archers atm on server, cuze its by far the hardest cp to play/farm with since archers are pretty weak overall on classic outside of PR burst.

On ‎21‎.‎6‎.‎2017‎ г. at 6:35 PM, driver said:

Ofc you must take advantage in that kind of situation.It is normal.But taking video,cutting it in that way,just to seems like it is normal pvp,showing it here in forum,is pure retardness.And ofc another of his cp retards appears here and start bragging it.The truth is very simple.We had very heavy and long fight just seconds before.Allmost everyone with 0 mana,more than half with 0 bufs.Even we had few ppl sitting afk for regen till smoking.

But what to expect from a little guy like him,exept this sh*t?