Sign in to follow this  
BlackJack

Dajtovillage PvP #8

47 minutes ago, D4re said:

Ofc you must take advantage in that kind of situation.It is normal.But taking video,cutting it in that way,just to seems like it is normal pvp,showing it here in forum,is pure retardness.And ofc another of his cp retards appears here and start bragging it.The truth is very simple.We had very heavy and long fight just seconds before.Allmost everyone with 0 mana,more than half with 0 bufs.Even we had few ppl sitting afk for regen till smoking.

But what to expect from a little guy like him,exept this sh*t?

Why are u so rude today, man? 

Everyone make video for best look his party. Its normal. 

Or can i wait videos from your side how they use tons of bsoe by ganks? Or mass pvps where your ally lose it and in my party die only 1box+ 1activ people, apocalypsa pt without death? So today Murču put video where he 3times look heroic death in mass pvp without kill?

When u start wrote like this, i think that u have any problem inside your side. 

Nothing good can came out from this "thing".Just shitty lying propaganda and tons of sh*t.Just it is in his morale.And i am not talking only about game.His pretendings to be something he is not.The king of "lawyers" ...sorry ...liars.

p.p. Turtle,you have greetings from Pavkata

Edited by D4re

5 minutes ago, D4re said:

Nothing good can came out from this "thing".Just shitty lying propaganda and tons of sh*t.Just it is in his morale.The lier king...

I dont read all, but did u read sometime posts from players from your side? 

The lier king is Myrciu. The bot king is Fishfood with queen Botaki.

This company dont bring nothing good.

3 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

I dont read all, but did u read sometime posts from players from your side? 

The lier king is Myrciu. The bot king is Fishfood with queen Botaki.

This company dont bring nothing good.

Enough of forum talk, add me on Skype - myrtan119

16 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Enough of forum talk, add me on Skype - myrtan119

If u want say me something important, everyone can write me here or in game. I dont block nobody. 

I ignore only madmen as Daemya which wish me death, cancer and others good things. With fair enemies, i talk without problem. ;)

My persone contacts are available for my ally only.

37 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

If u want say me something important, everyone can write me here or in game. I dont block nobody. 

I ignore only madmen as Daemya which wish me death, cancer and others good things. With fair enemies, i talk without problem. ;)

My persone contacts are available for my ally only.

You are such a big talker here in forum, admitting everyone except your side is bad, and you guys are the only lawful white knights in this server. All what you see, are just bad side of other alliances members. You never look at your guys, how big clowns some of them are and their actions because simply every herd has its black sheep. But nevermind, rejection of my suggestion to go talk on Skype which is more convenient than forum of course made you lose even more in my eyes. Such a big mouth hypocrite in forum, but you don't wanna talk with me voice to voice and try prove me your arguments there. Here, all you seek is just BizzQQ approval. Whatever you saying now is to suck up to Bizz. You don't have your own opinion, you just like the mad dog who is raised in hate and sent by Bizz and doing exactly what he wants. If you don't wanna talk me in Skype, don't wait for any more replies here, bcs for me, you lost. Peace out

Edited by Myrtan

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

You are such a big talker here in forum, admitting everyone except your side is bad, and you guys are the only lawful white knights in this server. All what you see, are just bad side of other alliances members. You never look at your guys, how big clowns some of them are and their actions because simply every herd has its black sheep. But nevermind, rejection of my suggestion to go talk on Skype which is more convenient than forum of course made you lose even more in my eyes. Such a big mouth hypocrite in forum, but you don't wanna talk with me voice to voice and try prove me your arguments there. Here, all you seek is just BizzQQ approval. Whatever you saying now is to suck up to Bizz. You don't have your own opinion, you just like the mad dog who is raised in hate and sent by Bizz and doing exactly what he wants. If you don't wanna talk me in Skype, don't wait for any more replies here, bcs for me, you lost. Peace out

I call it loyalty. If i have or i havent own opinion, from my view, its important thing only for my clan members and they know me best from all. 

U can talk about my clan, but only few people out of clan know our rules and our playing system. You dont know it. My people work very well in my eyes and they learn every day. 

I dont think that exist other ally on server with stronger core than WS. U dont see between our leaders and if some garbage give u any info from our ally, trust me, he dont see chat between leaders.

I solved many problems, without ally leader, with our china friends, Zeep or FoxyLady, in WS and i never have problem find resulution except one CL, which broke our deal.

When u see me as mad dog, its again your view, i dont want change it, you are not my ally, i dont care about it.

Done. Solved. We dont need any skype. My "amazing" spoken english dont must using more than on our ally TS.:D

Core of SM/ RoK, Sayomi pt, Core around Foxylady are for me normal good enemies with few "black sheep". ;)

So im lost for u. <PR> Stiba 

u know u dont need skype to talk, server discord works like charm whenever u wanna chill win enemies with presence of lovely Rem, which can play u some romantic songs in background