Sign in to follow this  
kktnxbye

NightStalkers CH

Curious about NightStalkers clan hall ( in Aden).

San0 promised that the clan hall will be on track for not being sold for $$$.

Now I see china ppl are playing in this clan. Some chars are sold to china ppl.

I dont remember any deep sympathy from NS owners to china ppl...

• Like 1

On 5/25/2017 at 11:56 PM, SOiL said:

WTS CH in Aden (Mithril Chamber) the closest to Gatekeeper, with lvl 5 Clan all skills full lvl and 21k clan points.  Accept ONLY MONEY ADENA!
I want to mention that someone tried to take the clan again, changed the leader with Tankadin (Propably hacked). My people is thinking to return after summer at 2.0 so for now we don't wanna have other problems with Clan and also we won't be a lead core party again if we return, so message me with your offers at forum/in game, or leave a comment here. (Please modoy and others, no need to spam here, thanks!)

Wanna thanks the admins for solving it, good job.

U don't believe Soil?

#MakeDLGreatAgain

Its a new policy to attract  rich invenstors from Asian countries to come and invest money to Greece . They like a lot playing video games so its an experimental move to see if they could be persuaded giving their money to us .NightStalkers represent Greek Goverment to Video Games community .Soon other games will follow. 

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

Curious about NightStalkers clan hall ( in Aden).

San0 promised that the clan hall will be on track for not being sold for $$$.

Now I see china ppl are playing in this clan. Some chars are sold to china ppl.

I dont remember any deep sympathy from NS owners to china ppl...

Who is the leader? End of story, we like china people.

Just now, SOiL said:

can i spam here at least? if i couldnt in that topic?

End the story plz.im one of chn..clan leader still is old vig member :IIIXXXXXXXX(sry. too complicated name. forgive my poor english to remember the meaning of name...)...soil is a enemy worthy of respec like biz ally leader they take a lot of time to fix their own ally  .when soil leave .most of the nightstalker(vig) clan member  leave.only 1-2member stay in caln ,and play lonely.so we make friends .pt sometimes.borrow friends' hall,(mmmmmm its a waste such a adan hall....)and also make a deal ,if soil and his team come back .we respect their choice to be ally or enemy  ,but sitll friends,thats what  some of chn like me did ...we fight against enemy .but never abuse ...(ofc.some of us abuse too.....).just a game ...

btw.....

Some chars are sold to china ppl.

we have more than 50 70-76 chars....what we lack of is true/real/live player ....not chars....and san0 is in our chatting room .he never say anything  just a observer..but he know much more than someone like taliking about story.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 88262500 said:

End the story plz.im one of chn..clan leader still is old vig member :IIIXXXXXXXX(sry. too complicated name. forgive my poor english to remember the meaning of name...)...soil is a enemy worthy of respec like biz ally leader they take a lot of time to fix their own ally  .when soil leave .most of the nightstalker(vig) clan member  leave.only 1-2member stay in caln ,and play lonely.so we make friends .pt sometimes.borrow friends' hall,(mmmmmm its a waste such a adan hall....)and also make a deal ,if soil and his team come back .we respect their choice to be ally or enemy  ,but sitll friends,thats what  some of chn like me did ...we fight against enemy .but never abuse ...(ofc.some of us abuse too.....).just a game ...

btw.....

we have more than 50 70-76 chars....what we lack of is true/real/live player ....not chars....and san0 is in our chatting room .he never say anything  just a observer..but he know much more than someone like taliking about story.

ignore forum trolls like kktnxbye , enjoy the game :)

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

ignore forum trolls like kktnxbye , enjoy the game :)

yeah,....when lv74-76...most ppl dont know what to do..just wait for 2.0...and talking big in game with friends. instead of farming and fighting.....but i still believer its a good service.so wait for 2.0.....some of us went to X500....X5 service.they  shut down in 2month....and...x3 at least stable.

btw...each time i farm in bs ..i found its a waste of time...i can get 22000?25000? each mob.whose exp was 37000....and when 2.0 upgrade.everyone can get high exp .it will be a waste of time now....idk 74 75 76 have much difference now....

Just now, 88262500 said:

yeah,....when lv74-76...most ppl dont know what to do..just wait for 2.0...and talking big in game with friends. instead of farming and fighting.....but i still believer its a good service.so wait for 2.0.....some of us went to X500....X5 service.they  shut down in 2month....and...x3 at least stable.

btw...each time i farm in bs ..i found its a waste of time...i can get 22000?25000? each mob.whose exp was 37000....and when 2.0 upgrade.everyone can get high exp .it will be a waste of time now....idk 74 75 76 have much difference now....

i know im 76 since 3+ months :D

49 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

i know im 76 since 3+ months :D

....o  iknow why u talking big in  forum all the time nowXD

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 88262500 said:

btw.....

And thats how it has been seen in the game: at some moment (~3 weeks ago) 1 sph 74 appeared and changed clan to NS (before that he was in our clan(moved ~3month ago as the rest of vigi ppl) and didnt play for ~2 month at all). This char immediately started to farm and play with china ppl.

CH owners as we know from the forum are not likely to make a charity (especially when 2.0 is soon and CH prices will be up cause of talismans). Also it could be understandable if they "make friends" with more english speaking ppl (some options are available in asia prime). And the main reason I was curious - I dont remember that CH owners have much love for Bizz alliance and Fun is a part of it.

Well, there is nothing admins can do I guess. CH owners still can take adena\equip\epics for "borrow friends' hall"  and legally convert it to $ using our auction.

5 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

And thats how it has been seen in the game: at some moment (~3 weeks ago) 1 sph 74 appeared and changed clan to NS (before that he was in our clan(moved ~3month ago as the rest of vigi ppl) and didnt play for ~2 month at all). This char immediately started to farm and play with china ppl.

CH owners as we know from the forum are not likely to make a charity (especially when 2.0 is soon and CH prices will be up cause of talismans). Also it could be understandable if they "make friends" with more english speaking ppl (some options are available in asia prime). And the main reason I was curious - I dont remember that CH owners have much love for Bizz alliance and Fun is a part of it.

Well, there is nothing admins can do I guess. CH owners still can take adena\equip\epics for "borrow friends' hall"  and legally convert it to $ using our auction.

You could have asked the NF guys or just Warpole instead of making a public thread... It is just ONE former vigi member actively playing with chinese, and inviting a few of the chinese to the clan to use CH, nothing to see here man, drop the conspiracy theories. Clan owner is still the real tankadin.

Edited by weeeeD

Clan owner is still the real tankadin.

-y, I know that, I was just surprised that he is helping to the part of Bizz alliance.

Sayo, I actually asked a couple of times when I saw the changing sides of NS, but no one who was online didnt know anything about that.

Well, I guess the topic could be closed. Moderators, please.

10 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

CH owners as we know from the forum are not likely to make a charity (especially when 2.0 is soon and CH prices will be up cause of talismans).

how exactly did u manage to make connection between clan halls and talismans? :D 

21 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

You could have asked the NF guys or just Warpole instead of making a public thread... It is just ONE former vigi member actively playing with chinese, and inviting a few of the chinese to the clan to use CH, nothing to see here man, drop the conspiracy theories. Clan owner is still the real tankadin.

Tankadin is not the real, not all time cuz there are 2 ppl gangbang that char, 1 is the real Tankadin and guess which monkey is the other one..

53 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

That sph u say is the one and only yolo RedLightSC rerolled and renamed 4 months ago,or yolo GreenLightDS. Everyone knows that guy u can't forget him,he is the king of yolo failing rush. That guy was using google translate to communicate with chinese since december.

14 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Probably we will see Chinesse Dark Legion in the future :D

except the fact there most probably wont be Dark Legion in future, soil himself said when they come back, they wont play lead core party

Just now, MoDoy said:

except the fact there most probably wont be Dark Legion in future, soil himself said when they come back, they wont play lead core party

You dont get a joke, dont you?

On 23/6/2017 at 7:35 PM, SOiL said:

For now is a gost. I remeber you and some other guys like Redlight (Vogias) called those china ppl 2 finger guys and noobs.

Now you like it, maybe its coz the Apo8hkarios sold to them. (its the storage you use sold the singe epics wen you hurry leave this server)

The orfen and the core Lv.3 sold to them too? Redlight some day say at TS Sexpistol sold orfen lv.3 1k Euro is that true?

Go back to your tree or beter go back to Red and try for those businnes you try there Monkey!

Edited by MPiRi

18 hours ago, Warpole said:

That sph u say is the one and only yolo RedLightSC rerolled and renamed 4 months ago,or yolo GreenLightDS. Everyone knows that guy u can't forget him,he is the king of yolo failing rush. That guy was using google translate to communicate with chinese since december.

That char "IllicitAwakening" played by Soil and some others too back in the past. Vogias try to communicate just to have fun of them like i remeber.

Edited by MPiRi