Kure

Rumble in the jungle!

17 minutes ago, Capone said:

We joined Rebirth ally! GG! Oh wait, did we? Well, hope we will join them as long as there are many guys like Rolan who respect us and he is one of the few guys who can see that we are some Guys here with BIG BALLS fighting every night against Hypocrites even outnumbered with low lvls and low equipment. The reason we left ally for those who wondering is that we couldnt stay on an ally who playing in Asian prime time and im not blame anyone of this ofc, i respect that ppl having jobs and many stuff to do in their lives and i respect also many guys from previous ally like Jerna, Jerry, Sayomi, kktnxbye and many more who tried to help sometimes even late in their prime, but as long as Jerna told me on last conversation that they cant help more than this, i dont have other option to stay more. From the time ally demands from me to take LOA for us and xp everyday there they also have to support this. They did 1 time but 1 time is not enough i guess.. About the ppl who flaming a lot in game in the past you have to know that some ppl still living in their childhood age and they need a daddy upon them (me) to teach them that this is only a game and not need to flame when some trolls trying to provoke them to start flame.
Just to clear my possition as a Leader of Jungle clan all i do is to keep my clan alive and stronger, because we are here to play and not rage quit like many did when DL broke.
We where here on the battlefield even when DL broke, even when we stand alone and you will keep see us here standing!

Pathetic, since when opinoin of guys like rolan matters? He's jumping from one side to another from begining of this server lol

Just now, MoDoy said:

oh, so u left ally which stayed late their prime to help u at least as much as they could, to be alone? :D thats how u make your clan stronger? tell us more how u are not going to join ooc

Anathema style

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, UchihaMadara said:

Pathetic, since when opinoin of guys like rolan matters? He's jumping from one side to another from begining of this server lol

Anathema style

-Since a guy born human and he keeps been a human.

-Ye im waiting for the next event right now "Jungle Graveyard Event"

@MyrmidonAch

1 hour ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Ένα σχόλιο πρώτα στα Ελληνικά για τους φίλους /μέλη της Ζούγκλας..

"Εκεί που κατουράς δεν γλείφεις"

Ok guys lets be honest eachother . Jungle choose to leave our ally to join elsewhere because they lack of abilities to face enemies .Simple as that.Their main Cp'S go to mass Pvp's without Healer(Ee.Bp).No need to flame or act like kids.When they cant handle a situation they choose the easy way.If they dont have respect for themselves that must not concern us but them.

Good Luck to them .Wish that they choose wisely.

P.S Please be polite eachother this isnt a private conversation anyone can read us .

"Εκεί που κατουράς δεν γλείφεις".

xD See how your allies express their opinion about Soils CH. Κλαμα

Edited by StefanosXios

15 minutes ago, pistolas said:

gl jungle ... and have fun at 69 whit AD 

Adult raging?
Thanks, we are always having fun but not with stuff like 69 ffs at least iam not.. :)

3 minutes ago, pistolas said:

I am not mad!  I just remember your old problems and this makes beter my day xaxaxa AD

Problems like?

27 minutes ago, Capone said:

-Since a guy born human and he keeps been a human.

-Ye im waiting for the next event right now "Jungle Graveyard Event"

i belive that none of us will make that stupid event that we laughed at. anw, as i told you, your choice, i dont have anything to say, and i m not the style of ppl that "begging" ppl to play with me. so GL ,HF

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Pepon said:

i dont get the joke tbh. or the connection.

There is no connection .But he tries to create a connection .When you are at the bottom of the sea you ll try drag with you anyone..

AD tell us more about retardness and mental problems, you are finally mates with the ppl who hated you and you hated the most in the server...Pretty sure you could even join biz if you had the chance...
#noshame

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Jerna said:

i belive that none of us will make that stupid event that we laughed at. anw, as i told you, your choice, i dont have anything to say, and i m not the style of ppl that "begging" ppl to play with me. so GL ,HF

Well, that was just a joke Jerna for some ppl who likes to bother with subjects like this. (The Graveyard Event)
You show me what kind of person you are in the small period we played together and this is why i respect you.
Thanks for everything and i wish you to Good Luck and Have Fun most of all!

1 hour ago, Capone said:

Because we didnt joined them yet, its so simple but hard for some brains to understand that.

just because u dont have the crest changed YET, doesnt mean anything :D red comadreas standing next to jungle, smells like war

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Myrciu destroying wickedsick by jumping side every 10 days :D

I simply follow leader, and your obsession grows everyday. :D

7 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I simply follow leader, and your obsession grows everyday. :D

good, would be easier for me to crsh one big pack of enemies in LoA than run around between abg and loa to fight 2 sides. Bad of server health but i guess you only could not last 10 days w/o farming anywhere. If this is the way you will destroy WS ally im afraid i have some news for you.

Edited by BlackJack

3 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

good, would be easier for me to crsh one pick pack of enemies in LoA

Ahhh, you pro players :D

1 hour ago, UchihaMadara said:

Anathema style

So, staying at same clan with a non brain leader makes your oponion better than the rest? Maybe at the time that ppl leave your side, your lider ask ( pray ) them to return and when they refuse you start talking bad of them :(
That seems more Pathetic.

3 hours ago, Pepon said:

Listen u tard. If u cant compete with 3 pts of ooc with ur 3 pts even when i stay late just to help u cant blame any1 else but urselves. When u are the reason that anathema didnt join us, @Demosek (?), u can only blame urselves. When i am forced to change my prime and awaken is forced to leave ally because u prefer free farm at ab for months, when biz only bothered with ooc (no stiba, no nosferatu back then), u can only blame ur sorry asses. When biz was roaming ab after just clearing loa once, and ooc controlled it  with 2  pts u still didnt want to bother going there, even after i again said i could stay late and help, and preferred to xp 10mins and pvp 20 at ab, still guess what ? U can only blame urselves. At some point u should start thinking what u offer to an ally and not what u demand. And except 2-3 pts at sieges and 4-5 mages at epics (without cdl yet), u offer nothing. Ofc for this help u were compensated a lot.

Anyway i m not even mad u left, i just overreact cos u are a toxic shit for whom i havent heard 1 good word from even 1 guy in the whole server. What i care about is that after all the flame between u and awaken and anathema, after DEMANDING that we declare war to ooc b4 they allied with es in order for you to join us (ofc we never did cos we value our allies), u decide to dickhold with them. U are that low. Never had a high opinion about the vast majority of ur members, yet i didnt see this coming. Not cos i didnt see u changing sides (happens all the time), just cos after all the toxic shit u guys hurl at any wartag u ever had u decide to shallow ur pride , WAIT WHAT ?, and ally with them. Just, PATHETIC.

"It was too fast and unexpected even for me. But what can you get from a gathering of residuals.

What Rebirth has now is bad products of Perkunas.

You have Comadrejas, raised and built by WickedSick who chose to join ES because they couldn't farm for few months. Oh they also started to invite everyone I kicked, and resulted in a clan of really toxic players.

What's next... fresh blood Anathema. Same story as Coma but with a twist, in grand view similar mistakes.

And about individual Cps, you've got this OOC, again bad product of Perks, some remainders of vigilance and a jump around CP like Desnatada or w/e the party leader is there. I guess fish food doesn't even get nominated anymore.

Ah, list goes on and on, just a bunch of really intoxicated players kicked from a side to dust bin.

I was expecting this outcome, but not on this siege tbh, they amaze me day by day.

I only hope people can learn and stop following retarded clan and ally leaders."

Let's add Jungle ^_^ 

• Like 1

Just now, Kreyn said:

So, staying at same clan with a non brain leader makes your oponion better than the rest? Maybe at the time that ppl leave your side, your lider ask ( pray ) them to return and when they refuse you start talking bad of them :(
That seems more Pathetic.

But this topic is not about my pt, and my ally stuff, so i guess your answer is kinda  dumb