Kure

Rumble in the jungle!

Just now, UchihaMadara said:

But this topic is not about my pt, and my ally stuff, so i guess your answer is kinda  dumb

U are the one that is talking of others in this topic, so i guess your answer is kinda dumb too :)

7 minutes ago, Kreyn said:

So, staying at same clan with a non brain leader makes your oponion better than the rest? Maybe at the time that ppl leave your side, your lider ask ( pray ) them to return and when they refuse you start talking bad of them :(
That seems more Pathetic.

Nobody leaves WickedSick, everyone who isn't here got kicked.

Just now, Kreyn said:

U are the one that is talking of others in this topic, so i guess your answer is kinda dumb too :)

I replied to a jngl guy, asking him about rolan,so i guess you are again wrong
PS: smell some clown9 member ;)

This isn't anything new or unexpected for us. People choose such paths often. It happened before and it will happen again ( @Canito ) but here is the big fat fact -

None of the clans which took this path achieved anything or at least had comfortable interesting gaming activity.

I was only surprised, because i had a Skype talk with Eulogist about his plans and goals on our server and at that point i got the first impression of a very solid leader. I suppose I am wrong one more time ( @Demosek ).

Edited by BizQQuiT

I replied to a jngl guy, asking him about rolan,so i guess you are again wrong
PS: smell some clown9 member ;)

And i am replying you, about some information you are talking about. But when it turn in bad things about your clan/ally " This topic is not about that man!!! Dont make me cry ".

Just now, Kreyn said:

And i am replying you, about some information you are talking about. But when it turn in bad things about your clan/ally " This topic is not about that man!!! Dont make me cry ".

Bad things? What exactly?

Bad things? What exactly?

If u cant understand it , not going to waste time with you :)
PS: yes i am a clown9 member :o

1 minute ago, Kreyn said:

If u cant understand it , not going to waste time with you :)
PS: yes i am a clown9 member :o

if u dont understand that someone like rolan has like no influence in making the politics, then yeah, u shouldnt waste time :D i doubt ES is asking rolan if they can invite someone or who to invite, so what uchiha said was relevant to topic

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

if u dont understand that someone like rolan has like no influence in making the politics, then yeah, u shouldnt waste time :D i doubt ES is asking rolan if they can invite someone or who to invite, so what uchiha said was relevant to topic

You all can continue understanting what u want and imagine whatever you want ^^, so that dont make uchihas opinion better from the rest,

Just now, BizQQuiT said:

@UchihaMadara i believe she thinks that this is bad for WS.

U can believe what u want :), like u have made alltime liying your own ally members in considerable times.

4 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

This isn't anything new or unexpected for us. People choose such paths often. It happened before and it will happen again ( @Canito ) but here is the big fat fact -

None of the clans which took this path achieved anything or at least had comfortable interesting gaming activity.

You think you are a general right?  

Ok here comesthe truth.You are just another soil.start count the days before your empire will fall as vigi got.

The only reason you do whatever you want is because we play classic and this server is 2+ yo online So noone from good EU sides will choose to come here.where were you when biggest EU sides fought in previous years??NOWHERE..

Count the days

1 minute ago, Kreyn said:

U can believe what u want :), like u have made alltime liying your own ally members in considerable times.

clown9

Just now, Kreyn said:

his opinion on what, that rolan matters in politics? do u believe he does? :D

13 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

"It was too fast and unexpected even for me. But what can you get from a gathering of residuals.

What Rebirth has now is bad products of Perkunas.

You have Comadrejas, raised and built by WickedSick who chose to join ES because they couldn't farm for few months. Oh they also started to invite everyone I kicked, and resulted in a clan of really toxic players.

What's next... fresh blood Anathema. Same story as Coma but with a twist, in grand view similar mistakes.

And about individual Cps, you've got this OOC, again bad product of Perks, some remainders of vigilance and a jump around CP like Desnatada or w/e the party leader is there. I guess fish food doesn't even get nominated anymore.

Ah, list goes on and on, just a bunch of really intoxicated players kicked from a side to dust bin.

I was expecting this outcome, but not on this siege tbh, they amaze me day by day.

I only hope people can learn and stop following retarded clan and ally leaders."

Let's add Jungle ^_^ 

What a fucking hypocrite you are. You were almost begging Eulogist to join Perkunas ally, granting us free exp at AB, protection etc.
And now you talk sh1t like some rat, because he refused every your offer. You play game to achieve something in it and have fun, if you lose that and could play another game in the same time you wasting in L2, you change something to make your game better. We stood in this ally no matter what happend for verym very long time, but we can't keep it... we wanna to see some progres but sadly in game like that we can't achieve it alone without any help. Stop being a retarded hypocrite, because we both know you would Blow Euogist for Jungle joining WS.

Just now, MoDoy said:

his opinion on what, that rolan matters in politics? do u believe he does? :D

Dont know because idc, but seems like your ppl know all :D. And if they say something its true ( when most of the times they are talking of things they dont know ).

Just now, Kreyn said:

Dont know because idc, but seems like your ppl know all :D. And if they say something its true ( when most of the times they are talking of things they dont know ).

tho this is not most of the time and as i said, i doubt foxylady is asking rolan who she can take into side or not, which means rolan doesnt have word in those politics ;) 

Just now, MoDoy said:

tho this is not most of the time and as i said, i doubt foxylady is asking rolan who she can take into side or not, which means rolan doesnt have word in those politics ;) 

So, you can continue talking of things that you dont know how them work xD. Not going to answer more to ppl that talk with not information.

Just now, Kreyn said:

So, you can continue talking of things that you dont know how them work xD. Not going to answer more to ppl that talk with not information.

coz rolan wasnt at WS side

Just now, Kreyn said:

yes u get destroyed 2v3 2v4, we already know clown9 party leader can't handle losing so its fine.

Just now, MoDoy said:

coz rolan wasnt at WS side

Coz, maybe your leader didnt tell you the truth always. And because he was on WS side, now u know how all work on ES?

3 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

yes u get destroyed 2v3 2v4, we already know clown9 party leader can't handle losing so its fine.

Now u feel good? wow that was an impresive argument!!!! You are a big guy man! the Best player of L2!!!
Seems like you are the one clown here xD

Edited by Kreyn

13 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

What a fucking hypocrite you are. You were almost begging Eulogist to join Perkunas ally, granting us free exp at AB, protection etc.
And now you talk sh1t like some rat, because he refused every your offer. You play game to achieve something in it and have fun, if you lose that and could play another game in the same time you wasting in L2, you change something to make your game better. We stood in this ally no matter what happend for verym very long time, but we can't keep it... we wanna to see some progres but sadly in game like that we can't achieve it alone without any help. Stop being a retarded hypocrite, because we both know you would Blow Euogist for Jungle joining WS.

I was on teamspeak when bizz and eulogist spoke actually and that was 2-3 months ago when we were down to 2-3 active parties and outnumbered everywhere. You are the ones that trashed AD 24/7 and now will dick dock with him cuze u couldn't farm for 10 days. The only reason AD want you is cuze he saw anathema players are worthless and they lose 2v3 2v4 3v4 4v4, so he wants to gurantee his farm when we are off. You might not know this but sooner or later you will find out, that he cares only about the good of his party and no one else. His politics are not based on growing ally/clan stronger, but his own party. You had Ally with some really selfless ppl who offered to help you, but you refused to help them back. Actually in a way given that you guys only care for ur own parties you and AD are a perfect fit.

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 1