Kure

Rumble in the jungle!

4 minutes ago, pistolas said:

omg blackjack dont make me to like your post plz 

u know what the funny thing is, that if we were to group against them they wouldn't see farm and epix until 2.0. They know it won't happen cuze oldschool players here are not such spineless ppl like the jungle guys and value health of server more than owning some people for a few weeks.

P.S Sayomi/kure i joked in previous thread 1 week ago to be careful cuze myrciu is comming to destroy you guys, but now its true!! ARE YOU SHAKING WITH FEAR IN YOUR KNEES? I COULDNT PERSONALLY SLEEP FOR 10 DAYS SINCE HE SAID HE WILL DESTROY WS :((((

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, pistolas said:

omg blackjack dont make me to like your post plz 

Pistolas you and your company exist on game or not?cause ihavent saw you for the last 6 months to do anything exept get pwlvled with orfen 3 on bs

Just now, StefanosXios said:

Pistolas you and your company exist on game or not?cause ihavent saw you for the last 6 months to do anything exept get pwlvled with orfen 3 on bs

you have problem whit that ?join AD will help you 

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

u know what the funny thing is, that if we were to group against them they wouldn't see farm and epix until 2.0. They know it won't happen cuze oldschool players here are not such spineless ppl like the jungle guys and value health of server more than owning some people for a few weeks.

You value what?!?!?!6 months ally with all server and now that?!?!? KKKĶKKKKKK JAJAJAJAJA XAXAXSXA HAHAHAHAHA

1 minute ago, StefanosXios said:

It's funny cuze i often fight with pistolas, but the only times i see you it's on forum :D

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

i konw this topic for jungle and i dont want to paricipate in this. but i dont want to see  suckers like you talking about the health of sever since your ally suck every single ally's dick to make a big family for over 6 months. let facking get some real

Edited by Jerna
  • Like 8

4 minutes ago, Jerna said:

i konw this topic for jungle and i dont want to paricipate in this. but i dont want to see  suckers like you talking about the health of sever since you ally suck every single ally dick to make a big family for over 6 months. let facking get some real

? I returned playing here on January , first 3.5 months were dominated by DarkLegion. 2 months by ES+WS+FUN and now was kinda interesting with 3 sides for 2 weeks. So from my point of view you were the ones with the zerg for most of my time here, but go ahead and spew some crap :D

Pistolas said it himself a few days ago that server takes turns to have a bigger side dominating. You were part of such side also, so your comment is kinda hypocritical.

Edited by BlackJack

Can someone fast guide me how many sides are atm? And names of the alliances?

ES, Perkunas and OoC i think i saw on stream. What about the chinese ppl?

6 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

It's funny cuze i often fight with pistolas, but the only times i see you it's on forum :D

does anyone asked you if you fight with pistolas?stop interfere in anything that happens and its not your job.you are even worst than grandmas in gossiping.wtf

5 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

I was on teamspeak when bizz and eulogist spoke actually and that was 2-3 months ago when we were down to 2-3 active parties and outnumbered everywhere. You are the ones that trashed AD 24/7 and now will dick dock with him cuze u couldn't farm for 10 days. The only reason AD want you is cuze he saw anathema players are worthless and they lose 2v3 2v4 3v4 4v4, so he wants to gurantee his farm when we are off. You might not know this but sooner or later you will find out, that he cares only about the good of his party and no one else. His politics are not based on growing ally/clan stronger, but his own party. You had Ally with some really selfless ppl who offered to help you, but you refused to help them back. Actually in a way given that you guys only care for ur own parties you and AD are a perfect fit.

Help them with what? They had their farm, we were doing epics with them also on siege, but this is all. Dude, you know nothing! completely. As far as I know Eulogist had many talks with Jerna/Sayo and yes they were comming to agreements. but many times these agreements were not respected. Only the party who were helping us as much as they could was Jernalove party, but we can't force Asian guys to stay to the end of EU prime to help us. Yes, we were once in LOA together with Sayo, Jerna etc. I agree but this was only one time, the other days we were again alone as Jungle. You say bullsh1t without knowing the really talks between leader and agreements and actions. All you do is keep bla bla bla here without any solid arguments. DramaTeam don't share same prime with us and we can't force them to help us. Only EU members could help, but they never log or play in Asian prime. Our CPs lacking of active players, we had 0 Chance of taking loa or AB, against your fully working CPs with higher lvls. This is game where alone clan can't win, at least can't on this server we need ally who is fully available in our prime time. You can't call us rats, because we could leave long ago yet we didn't do it because we saw activity in EU prime, but for now EU prime in Drama team is dead and many EU players just joined Rebirth or WS. And stop b1tching about Anathema, they are not ur property, they owe you nothing. Take an example from Jerna, who clearly said that we can go wherever we want and GL to us, same thing to Anathema.

7 minutes ago, StefanosXios said:

if you haven't seen us, I guess you spend a lot of time in forum town.
Orfen 3? Mhm, that's what smart ppl do. Watch and learn.
Wait, who are you again?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Can someone fast guide me how many sides are atm? And names of the alliances?

ES, Perkunas and OoC i think i saw on stream. What about the chinese ppl?

past 1 month was 3 sided:

WS+CHINA

2nd ally was Jungle/phoenix/SM/NF/ROK

3rd ally was OOC + Anarchy ally ( comadrejas,es,anarcy etc), EDIT: forgot anathema left WS and went to anarchy/ooc.

Can't speak for other  primes but on EU prime all sides had access to 3-6 parties depending on day.

WS controlled ABG, so jungle couldn't farm, but they never decided to go LoA vs OOC.

OOC with usually smaller numbers took advantage of 2 sides fighting and usually farmed loa at nights, unless WS went to harras them if ABG was secured.

Jungle couldn't handle farming aden GK for 10 days, SM+NF told them to go fight for LoA vs OOC since they will win, but they would rather sit on aden GK and fight lost battles for abg than go help their allies in LoA. So they join OOC side now? Even if they hate eachother, dno we will see :D

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sensei said:

if you haven't seen us, I guess you spend a lot of time in forum town.
Orfen 3? Mhm, that's what smart ppl do. Watch and learn.
Wait, who are you again?

I am proud member of GANGALBANI so choose you next words carefully.

6 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Help them with what? They had their farm, we were doing epics with them also on siege, but this is all. Dude, you know nothing! completely. As far as I know Eulogist had many talks with Jerna/Sayo and yes they were comming to agreements. but many times these agreements were not respected. Only the party who were helping us as much as they could was Jernalove party, but we can't force Asian guys to stay to the end of EU prime to help us. Yes, we were once in LOA together with Sayo, Jerna etc. I agree but this was only one time, the other days we were again alone as Jungle. You say bullsh1t without knowing the really talks between leader and agreements and actions. All you do is keep bla bla bla here without any solid arguments. DramaTeam don't share same prime with us and we can't force them to help us. Only EU members could help, but they never log or play in Asian prime. Our CPs lacking of active players, we had 0 Chance of taking loa or AB, against your fully working CPs with higher lvls. This is game where alone clan can't win, at least can't on this server we need ally who is fully available in our prime time. You can't call us rats, because we could leave long ago yet we didn't do it because we saw activity in EU prime, but for now EU prime in Drama team is dead and many EU players just joined Rebirth or WS. And stop b1tching about Anathema, they are not ur property, they owe you nothing. Take an example from Jerna, who clearly said that we can go wherever we want and GL to us, same thing to Anathema.

Funny cos except last 10 days that i fucking have to write my thesis, after hours of xp all i did was pvping ab trying to babysit u. Sorry i didnt stay for ur whole prime which starts at 10 LMAO, but work u know ? Ofc i cant compete with biz+uchi+their minions. But u are such an ungrateful little bitch for saying that i didnt even try.

• Like 1

Just now, StefanosXios said:

I am proud member of GANGALBANI so choose you next words carefully.

...thanks for your time, buddy.
You can go back to your cameras and study us :)

Just now, Pepon said:

Funny cos except last 10 days that i fucking have to write my thesis, after hours of xp all i did was pvping ab trying to babysit u. Sorry i didnt stay for ur whole prime which starts at 10 LMAO, but work u know ? Ofc i cant compete with biz+uchi+their minions. But u are such an ungrateful little bitch for saying that i didnt even try.

now you know how perks felt when anathema left. Apparently we didn't protect them enough. Sometimes I think being a bad leader like AD has its merrits. He never protects anyone and just farms for himself and hopes for the best in server politics :D

1 minute ago, Pepon said:

Let's be real. Point out the last time you tried to babysit us in AB. :)

Just now, Myrtan said:

He certainly did, until you started showing at 22.00-23.00 when we go to sleep LUL. If you think Anarchy ally will help u more than sayomi/sm you are in  for a big suprise :D They will fight with you only if it suits their needs.

Just now, BlackJack said:

now you know how perks felt when anathema left. Apparently we didn't protect them enough. Sometimes I think being a bad leader like AD has its merrits. He never protects anyone and just farms for himself and hopes for the best in server politics :D

No dont get me wrong, idk what happened to anathema and NO WAY did i help them as much as biz does with ur lowbies. I dont have the people to stay that late, and i m no ally leader. But this dude says we werent there, which is obviously a lie, hence making me mad.

Just now, Sensei said:

...thanks for your time, buddy.
You can go back to your cameras and study us :)

Smart to equip orfen 3??it needs a shaolin action to equip it?teach me masta

2 minutes ago, Pepon said:

No dont get me wrong, idk what happened to anathema and NO WAY did i help them as much as biz does with ur lowbies. I dont have the people to stay that late, and i m no ally leader. But this dude says we werent there, which is obviously a lie, hence making me mad.

Well according to the ungrateful fucks who left to anarchy we didnt help them either. My point was you can kinda understand now how some of us felt when anathema ppl said this shit :D it really sucks dick when you spend so much time helping ppl in-game and in the end they are full ungrateful shits lying that you dont help them.

Edited by BlackJack

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Welp, idk... Mb last time ab was a viable solution for farm ? 20 days ago ? Sorry for not seeing a point in ganging ab when there s no chance for u to xp there, after 5 hours of gameplay :(