Kure

Rumble in the jungle!

12 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

past 1 month was 3 sided:

WS+CHINA

2nd ally was Jungle/phoenix/SM/NF/ROK

3rd ally was OOC + Anarchy ally ( comadrejas,es,anarcy etc), EDIT: forgot anathema left WS and went to anarchy/ooc.

Can't speak for otherĀ  primes but on EU prime all sides had access to 3-6 parties depending on day.

WS controlled ABG, so jungle couldn't farm, but they never decided to go LoA vs OOC.

OOC with usually smaller numbers took advantage of 2 sides fighting and usually farmed loa at nights, unless WS went to harras them if ABG was secured.

Jungle couldn't handle farming aden GK for 10 days, SM+NF told them to go fight for LoA vs OOC since they will win, but they would rather sit on aden GK and fight lost battles for abg than go help their allies in LoA. So they join OOC side now? Even if they hate eachother, dno we will see :D

WS + CHINA = ok lets go, Perkunas, TT, Nosferatus, TimeForDrama,Terroristas = Tribo, .... and some more, now lets go china, FUN + CP + 3 or 4 china clans. why u say WS + China ? Say all clans inside and how many each side got please.

or say like this

WS + China = Put here ur number

Rebirth ally = 80 people

DramaTeam = 90 people

Edited by mrphrenetic

2 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

And who farms epics?

Since ES + WS + CHN ally broke 1 month ago rough estimantion on orfne core would be

55-60% WS

25% SM+NF

15% ES/rebirth ally

AQ was 90% ES/rebirth ally

Edited by BlackJack

2 minutes ago, mrphrenetic said:

WS + CHINA = ok lets go, Perkunas, TT, Nosferatus, TimeForDrama,Terroristas = Tribo, .... and some more, now lets go china, FUN + CP + 3 or 4 china clans. why u say WS + China ? Say all clans inside and how many each side got please.

or say like this

Rebirth ally = 80 people

DramaTeam = 90 people

I said WS + china, because i was answering to progressive and he knows what clans are in WS, he doenst know the new sides so i was more specific. Rebirth ally is ~100 btw.

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

I said WS + china, because i was answering to progressive and he knows what clans are in WS, he doenst know the new sides so i was more specific. Rebirth ally is ~100 btw.

Wait its 100 now but with jungle they are maybe more then 100. ButĀ they werent more then 100.Ā ur talking in the past but talking at the present to ?

my english is bad but please explain me , your past your present talking because people want to understand you.

Edited by mrphrenetic

8 minutes ago, Pepon said:

Welp, idk... Mb last time ab was a viable solution for farm ? 20 days ago ? Sorry for not seeing a point in ganging ab when there s no chance for u to xp there, after 5 hours of gameplay :(

20 days ago is full working month so just look for how long we had problems. We wanted just to help in a fight and feel like in real ally at least, and dont let Perks little clans like Nosferatu TT to exp. Where were you, where we were facing Bizz, Uchicha, tt, nosferatuĀ pts? Let me guess... in LOA. I understand leaving from LOA is not a option, because you have a good farm there. But even, when you guys werent in LOA, we still were alone for past 20 days. So tell me,Ā at least oneĀ good reason to stay in ally which don't share same prime with us?

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

Just now, mrphrenetic said:

Wait its 100 now but with jungle they are maybe more then 100. But they wont, ur talking in the past but talking at the present to ?

my english is bad but please explain me , your past your present talking because people want to understand you.

Info i have from last siege was:

Dramateam 80

Rebirth 100

WS 170

If jungle/phoenix join rebirth they it will be 50/130/170 i guess.

Just now, BlackJack said:

Info i have from last siege was:

Dramateam 80

Rebirth 100

WS 170

If jungle/phoenix join rebirth they it will be 50/130/170 i guess.

WS 170 ? Ok.

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

20 days ago is full working month so just look for how long we had problems. We wanted just to help in a fight and feel like in real ally at least, and dont let Perks little clans like Nosferatu TT to exp. Where were you, where we were facing Bizz, Uchicha, tt, nosferatuĀ pts? Let me guess... in LOA. I understand leaving from LOA is not a option, because you have a good farm there. But even, when you guys werent in LOA, we still were alone. So tell me,Ā at least oneĀ good reason to stay in ally which don't share same prime with us?

you don't really share prime with ooc either btw. If you log at 22.00 CEST as you claim, thats when AD/Uchi/bizz parties go to sleep :D After 22.00 you might share prime with some anathema and mb 1-2 of rolan pt. But you can go farm in those hours mostly for free anyway. Damn you have no idea whats going on in this server at all.

I am trying to remember the last time i xped loa that late... must have been back when awaken was with us. And even so, lets keep this noted when u ask ur new ally to leave loa to help u xp at ab, by fighting whole WS eu. I want @AwakenDemons opinion on that pls :> Ofc it didnt cross ur mind instead of fighting with 6 pts at ab to move to loa, WHICH BY WHAT U ARE SAYING IS SUPPOSED TO BE FREE. I rest my case, i m starting to feel bad for even having an argument with u.

PS reply to @Myrtan, u fuckers sure type fast.

Ā 

Edited by Pepon
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, mrphrenetic said:

Wait u recruited new people, but u still 170 ? why everyone is growing and ur loosing people if ur recruting more.

we are not recruting new ppl, rebirth is.

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

you don't really share prime with ooc either btw. If you log at 22.00 CEST as you claim, thats when AD/Uchi/bizz parties go to sleep :D After 22.00 you might share prime with some anathema and mb 1-2 of rolan pt. But you can go farm in those hours mostly for free anyway. Damn you have no idea whats going on in this server at all.

Dude why you keep speaking about AD like heĀ was the ally leader of ES and most important party there? We not joining to Rebirth for AD.

27 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Help them with what? They had their farm, we were doing epics with them also on siege, but this is all. Dude, you know nothing! completely. As far as I know Eulogist had many talks with Jerna/Sayo and yes they were comming to agreements. but many times these agreements were not respected. Only the party who were helping us as much as they could was Jernalove party, but we can't force Asian guys to stay to the end of EU prime to help us. Yes, we were once in LOA together with Sayo, Jerna etc. I agree but this was only one time, the other days we were again alone as Jungle. You say bullsh1t without knowing the really talks between leader and agreements and actions. All you do is keep bla bla bla here without any solid arguments. DramaTeam don't share same prime with us and we can't force them to help us. Only EU members could help, but they never log or play in Asian prime. Our CPs lacking of active players, we had 0 Chance of taking loa or AB, against your fully working CPs with higher lvls. This is game where alone clan can't win, at least can't on this server we need ally who is fully available in our prime time. You can't call us rats, because we could leave long ago yet we didn't do it because we saw activity in EU prime, but for now EU prime in Drama team is dead and many EU players just joined Rebirth or WS. And stop b1tching about Anathema, they are not ur property, they owe you nothing. Take an example from Jerna, who clearly said that we can go wherever we want and GL to us, same thing to Anathema.

now read that again and stop crying about amount of FUN guys, because guess what, they play in asia prime except few ppl with very small parties farming in BS :DĀ yet people always come and take out number wowow 170 hurr durr, so many chinese, guess how many parties chinese people have in real EU prime :DĀ 

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Dude why you keep speaking about AD like heĀ was the ally leader of ES and most important party there? We not joining to Rebirth for AD.

Cuze he is the one that leads EU primes and the only party that can carry your sorry ass lmao. Sure we might have differences with him and flame each other for fun, but they aren't spineless like you. No matter what they fight and dont give up. so they have my respect, something you will never get.

Edited by BlackJack

1 minute ago, UchihaMadara said:

rebirth ally 80 ppl? ok

UchihaMadara, u think you made a smart comment, but if u read carefully, u made a dumb one. This is my last comment.

Your good in game, but this comment just made you dumb ahahahah

Cya later Aligator.

1 minute ago, AwakenDemon said:

Srsly dont drag me into this bullsh1t. I am not interested at all.Ā 

Ā 

:x

or say like this

Rebirth ally = 80 people

DramaTeam = 90 people

On 18.06.2017 at 0:00 AM, Kure said:

CC numbers?

DramaTeam 82

On 19.06.2017 at 1:22 AM, AwakenDemon said:

@Kure

108 top - 8 of them was my box pt with supports.

UchihaMadara, u think you made a smart comment, but if u read carefully, u made a dumb one. This is my last comment.

Your good in game, but this comment just made you dumb ahahahah

Cya later Aligator.

cya, try to lie again later.
PS:create a new twink acc on forum, that clown9 cp

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Cuze he is the one that leads EU primes and the only party that can carry your sorry ass lmao. Sure we might have differences with him and flame each other for fun, but they aren't spineless like you. No matter what they fight and dont give up. so they have my respect, something you will never get.

Who said we care for your respect? ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

Who said we care for your respect? ;)

LPT(life pro tip) If you can't respect your enemies sooner or later you will lose.

16 minutes ago, mrphrenetic said:

or say like this

Rebirth ally = 80 people

DramaTeam = 90 people

Its fine man. Im not new i know most of the stuff :) i know how big are those two. Twitch.tv sunday my best friend...

2 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Its fine man. Im not new i know most of the stuff :) i know how big are those two. Twitch.tv sunday my best friend...

its some guy from rebirth claiming they are 80 when they said they were 108 in CC last siege ( and yes thats with boxes but all cc's have those ).

p.s: time for beers since its our off day, @ooc enjoy loa farm, @myrciu, enjoy being a spineless turd, @sayomi go grab a beer bro, those guys are not worth the nerves

Edited by BlackJack