Kure

Rumble in the jungle!

1 hour ago, BizQQuiT said:

Nobody leaves WickedSick, everyone who isn't here got kicked.

We left WS, we werent kicked:P:P

8 minutes ago, Demosek said:

We left WS, we werent kicked:P:P

Let little Moldovian waiter to dream it...Poor soul think he kicked us...Poor soul still believe uchi party is most loyal.Poor soul HAD to hear our TS conversations with his beloved pet back than in time,when uchihitachi insulted him over and over.

Wow all theese in less than 2 hours i was missing from home.. :D
Do i have to read also the posts of blackjack or its completely trash like all of his posts on forum?
BizQQ, Yes we are bad products of WS you added Jungle on ur previous pathetic post. Oh wait, we where on WS as Jungle? Or maybe failed on the try to recruit us?
Im confused right now..
Anyway, like i said have fun all! This is why forum have clowns to entertain ppl..

I just came here to tell you guys that we joined now Rebirth ally as Jungle! :D
Lets go 3..

19 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

its some guy from rebirth claiming they are 80 when they said they were 108 in CC last siege ( and yes thats with boxes but all cc's have those ).

p.s: time for beers since its our off day, @ooc enjoy loa farm, @myrciu, enjoy being a spineless turd, @sayomi go grab a beer bro, those guys are not worth the nerves

No beer for me yet, just writing shit on latex non-stop.

Just now, D4re said:

Let little Moldovian waiter to dream it...Poor soul think he kicked us...Poor soul still believe uchi party is most loyal.Poor soul HAD to hear our TS conversations with his beloved pet back than in time,when uchihitachi insulted him over and over.

i was just disappointed seeing he is lying. I used to have respect for him. 

1 minute ago, Capone said:

I just came here to tell you guys that we joined now Rebirth ally as Jungle! :D
Lets go 3..

no sh1t, i dont believe that

such surprise, who would have guessed it :D

Edited by MoDoy

I can not respect ally leader who said us "dont fight them,let them get bored to death and leave"

Edited by D4re

Just now, D4re said:

I can not respect ally leader who said us "dont fight them,let them bored to death and leave"

oh sh1t, arent u the guys who didnt participate for sieges at some moment to bore enemy that something might happen? :D 

• Like 2

Just now, D4re said:

Hello clown9 member, how you doing? I hope atleast you believe in this sh1t yourself.
PS: Brb, gonna insult bizqquit

48 minutes ago, D4re said:

..Poor soul still believe uchi party is most loyal.Poor soul HAD to hear our TS conversations with his beloved pet back than in time,when uchihitachi insulted him over and over.

It's funny you would talk about about Loyalty, since Uchi's CP since it joined this server 1 year ago has been loyal to one side and one clan ONLY.

In the past 6 month's since i'm back clown9cp was part of lets see how many sides:

• WS in perkunas
  • Westworld with noone
  • Westworld with DarkLegion
  • OOC with every WS enemy
  • OOC without anyone
  • OOC with Rebirth ally

So in 6 months you been to six sides and you dare speaking about loyalty.

Edited by BlackJack

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

It's funny you would talk about about Loyalty, since Uchi's CP since it joined this server 1 year ago has been loyal to one side and one clan ONLY.

In the past 6 month's since i'm back clown9cp was part of lets see how many sides:

• WS in perkunas
  • Westworld with noone
  • OOC without anyone
  • OOC with Rebirth ally

Hmmm I remember Uchi pking me and my party while we were raiding a boss and stole the drops and guess what... he was with the blue crest ^^ and the funny thing too? We were in the SAME clan so what Im reading above isnt the truth.

4 minutes ago, Legiana said:

Hmmm I remember Uchi pking me and my party while we were raiding a boss and stole the drops and guess what... he was with the blue crest ^^ and the funny thing too? We were in the SAME clan so what Im reading above isnt the truth.

simply false?

Edited by BlackJack

Just now, BlackJack said:

• WS in perkunas
  • Westworld with noone
  • OOC without anyone
  • OOC with Rebirth ally

Before they joined perkunas, bizz took them in some clan w/o wars, cause they wanted to exp (Time for drama? Dont remember exactly)

1 minute ago, Legiana said:

u drinking something? :D uchiha party was in perkunas since last year, and they didnt really have blue crest in whole this time?

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

u drinking something? :D uchiha party was in perkunas since last year, and they didnt really have blue crest in whole this time?

That was before you play in this server
Ksout Julien

Edited by Legiana

Just now, Legiana said:

That was before you play in this server

i am sorry dude, but uchiha CP started to playing on server after me :D so yep, delusional

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

i am sorry dude, but uchiha CP started to playing on server after me :D so yep, delusional

He was the one say drink smoke whatever you like

Just now, BlackJack said:

Uchi cp started here  months after modoy bro

He was in Juno PT when he did that except if another guy bought the char hmmmm and now you say those things

Just now, Legiana said:

He was in Juno PT when he did that except if another guy bought the char hmmmm and now you say those things

Just now, Legiana said:

He was the one say drink smoke whatever you like

ahahah, illuminati. Could you write last sentence on eng? I need some one to translate it

8 minutes ago, Legiana said:

wth? what juno pt :D never heard of such name, i can tell u back in the time there were like 5 archer parties: 2x high lvl pt = foxy cp, nnyxi cp    3x middle lvl cps = xGrem cp, uchiha cp and AD cp

while blue crests had only foxy and xgrem :D not uchi