Kure

Rumble in the jungle!

2 hours ago, Sensei said:

Who even asks for protection after all these years of l2 in a x3 server...?
What the hell ppl...

Someone tell to this guy that x3 rates on classic is x0,9 on real l2.

2 hours ago, mrphrenetic said:

WS + CHINA = ok lets go, Perkunas, TT, Nosferatus, TimeForDrama,Terroristas = Tribo, .... and some more, now lets go china, FUN + CP + 3 or 4 china clans. why u say WS + China ? Say all clans inside and how many each side got please.

or say like this

WS + China = Put here ur number

Rebirth ally = 80 people

DramaTeam = 90 people

Renirth ally has more than 120 ppl(you can check it in "clan entry"), but is not our falt if they don't want play more than 1-2 hr per day.

Edited by vinter

18 minutes ago, StefanosXios said:

Someone tell to this guy that x3 rates on classic is x0,9 on real l2.

Even when I played x1 I never asked anyone to protect my farm, but I guess some people have no pride, so they just jump left and right to the next side so they can hang from someone else's balls. Oh, and did I forget to mention they actually go on forums to announce it? You think you still can talk big after you swallow your cheap pride for xp?
Bottom line:  don't try play the tough guy on me, honey...you'll hurt yourself.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UchihaMadara said:

Before they joined perkunas, bizz took them in some clan w/o wars, cause they wanted to exp (Time for drama? Dont remember exactly)

This was in the moment when u and Kiril was crying to take you in my CP because ur failed? 

I cant remember well. Please remind me.

Because it definatelly wasnt in the time when u were trash talking BizQQuit and Oppa when you were coming to my TS after i left Perkunas.

It wasnt also in time when u were crying on my shoulder how much u hated Oppa party and yet stayed and sucked their dicks for XP after they stole your bishop and left your party broken for months. Doesnt matter.. had XP while they were protecting you. Wasnt it?

Sorry i am old :( my memory plays me some times.

P.S I am off now. When i feel an urge to speak with a spineless whore ill come back to you. 

Edited by AwakenDemon

17 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Even when I played x1 I never asked anyone to protect my farm, but I guess some people have no pride, so they just jump left and right to the next side so they can hang from someone else's balls. Oh, and did I forget to mention they actually go on forums to announce it? You think you still can talk big after you swallow your cheap pride for xp?
Bottom line:  don't try play the tough guy on me, honey...you'll hurt yourself.

Sry, I must say that. You are retarded or something, or you don't play and just bla bla on this forum.
First of all, Jungle was with this ally in worse Times for very long time when DL broke and Perkunas were with ES, but then there was activity in EU prime in this ally. When you don't exp at all from almost a  month, and your ally mates don't give a single sh1t, and blame you for everything and telling how bad you are  you just leave (And of course im not talking about all Drama Team here)

Second of all, we had agreements, didn't work. We leave, end of the story :) 

Edited by Myrtan

10 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Sry, I must say that. You are retarded or something, or you don't play and just bla bla on this forum.
First of all, Jungle was with this ally in worse Times for very long time when DL broke and Perkunas were with ES, but then there was activity in EU prime in this ally. When you don't exp at all from almost a  month, and your ally mates don't give a single sh1t, and blame you for everything and telling how bad you are (And of course im not talking about all Drama Team here) We had agreements, didn't work. We leave, end of the story :) 

That lolo Myrciu with (400 posts) told me (18 posts) that I don't play and just bla bla on the forum.
Then he pretty much told us that he didn't get any protection from his ex ally.
I know we used to make fun of you even when you were in the ally but...
Boy, were we too soft on you?
Just a clear question, not nuclear science like how SR hits 8k hp+cp.

Edited by Sensei

6 minutes ago, Sensei said:

I know we used to make fun of you even when you were in the ally but..

This just proves that Eulogist made a good decision. ;)

Edited by Myrtan

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

This just proves that Eulogist made a good decision. :)

You say it like you are so sure he doesn't laugh behind your back as well :P
ps: 401 posts...dude, this is why you cry about xp...

Just now, kktnxbye said:

At least now ES can fight with WS in eur prime with ~ equal forces. Good mass pvp, what else to wish?

2.0, boost to SR, new event

thats all i wish for christmas

4 minutes ago, Pepon said:

No this proves that we have a good sense of humor since the whole server s making fun of u.

Not good sense of humor, you just show your real face ;)

Edited by Myrtan

Just now, Myrtan said:

Not good sense of humor, you just show your real face ;)

Check the last post we had a fight on forum, i think i mentioned there that u hadnt yet seen my face when i decide not to give a fuck and express my feelings to trash.

2 minutes ago, Pepon said:

I wish modoy gives me his hacks for hp

if u join for 69, maybe we can figure something out *wink, wink*

Edited by MoDoy

Just now, Pepon said:

Check the last post we had a fight on forum, i think i mentioned there that u hadnt yet seen my face when i decide not to give a fuck and express my feelings to trash.

Yet Im not the one who insulting you. I thought you are more reasonable person. Seems like I was wrong ;)

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

wth? what juno pt :D never heard of such name, i can tell u back in the time there were like 5 archer parties: 2x high lvl pt = foxy cp, nnyxi cp    3x middle lvl cps = xGrem cp, uchiha cp and AD cp

while blue crests had only foxy and xgrem :D not uchi

We all realise how stupid you were now I see that you are liars too, time to start ignoring you for good.

6 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Yet Im not the one who insulting you. I thought you are more reasonable person. Seems like I was wrong ;)

Ofc i insult u since a week ago. U keep speaking out of place like a 10 yo kid about things and people u dont know shit about. U have tried to imply that i dont help my ally when needed and i can, 3 times in this post, the first two i gave clear arguments why u talk bullshit. And u keep doing it. Just spamming the same shit, after 10 posts passed, like i never answered u and u never shut the fuck up in the first place. Obviously now i have a clear opinion about u and i voice it every given chance. Thankfully u offer me a lot of chances.

EDIT: No soz, i had a clear opinion about u a long time ago i just decided to put up with u cos i respected eulogist.

Edited by Pepon

3 minutes ago, Legiana said:

We all realise how stupid you were now I see that you are liars too, time to start ignoring you for good.

uchiha can confirm about his party

about what archer cp, could u enlighten me what other cps there were? (probably ES had one more archer cp black squad), but that doesnt change a single thing that u imagine things about uchiha, in what party he was or in what clans he was :D 

4 minutes ago, Pepon said:

Ofc i insult u since a week ago. U keep speaking out of place like a 10 yo kid about things and people u dont know shit about. U have tried to imply that i dont help my ally when needed and i can 3 times in this post, the first two i gave clear arguments why u talk bullshit. And u keep doing it. Just spamming the same shit, after 10 posts passed, like i never answered u and u never shut the fuck up in the first place. Obviously now i have a clear opinion about u and i voice it every given chance. Thankfully u offer me a lot of chances.

Whatever, you always have right for your opinion, I don't care, I will just stop this conversation between you and me. For me it's pointless now. Now we are in  other Alliance you can mind your own business now... Adios

Seriously myrciu you say you had no help when you have parties that have NONE recharger and you borrow MINE for xp. How do you expect to xp LOA ? We told you countless times to come but your answer was that you cant xp there.

So you wanted 2 clans to babysit you in the only place you can xp which is btw the easiest place to mess with. You say you have balls but actually you have 0 balls. 

You guys dont even know how it is to getting ganked by 76 lvl party like old UQ did to us when we were 68-70 yet you keep beeliving people here freefarmed all the time.

In the end you are just weak.

Ps: I will say it once more, we have played here at times when opponents where outnumbering us 4 to 1. Better to be losing than acting like a clown.

Edited by Yomana
  • Like 7

21 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

At least now ES can fight with WS in eur prime with ~ equal forces. Good mass pvp, what else to wish?

they had equal amount of ppl even now, with jungle they will be zerg :D cant wait for myrciu excuses when they lose