Kure

Rumble in the jungle!

2 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Seriously myrciu you say you had no help when you have parties that have NONE recharger and you borrow MINE for xp. How do you expect to xp LOA ? We told you countless times to come but your answer was that you cant xp there.

So you wanted 2 clans to babysit you in the only place you can xp which is btw the easiest place to mess with. You say you have balls but actually you have 0 balls. 

You guys dont even know how it is to getting ganked by 76 lvl party like old UQ did to us when we were 68-70 yet you keep beeliving people here freefarmed all the time.

In the end you are just weak.

Now actions will speak ;)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

At least now ES can fight with WS in eur prime with ~ equal forces. Good mass pvp, what else to wish?

Well, rebirth was struggling to beat 3 parties of Perkunas with 4 of their main cps... Might as well just zerg. That being said, good luck taking Jungle outside of their home in AB. Will be crying in 2 weeks about how no one babysits them there.

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Not good sense of humor, you just show your real face ;)

Everyone is seeing your true face atm son, betraying your alliance (that, unlike you keep saying, has helped you a lot to reach the point you are right now) to jump into enemy ship at the first sign of struggle. And by the way, in the middle of your huge posts full of random excuses at least you admitted that Jungle's problem is "lack of activity inside your CPs" (read: lack of supports, everyone wants to be a tank or DD over there). So basically what we are all learning here is that you don't wanna fix yourselves internally, you just want an ally that will carry your unbalanced parties. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Now actions will speak ;)

what actions dude? AD will stay farm in LoA, if he comes help you in abg nobody will farm just fight.

You still cant go loa and exp cuze of same reasons as before. TLDR: nothing changes except even more ppl know ur pizdabol :D

Dont worry in 2.0 many new locations will open.

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

You still cant go loa and exp cuze of same reasons as before. TLDR: nothing changes except even more ppl know ur pizdabol :D

what are u talking about, 1 by 1 mobs farming in loa by violence cp inc., izi xp

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

what are u talking about, 1 by 1 mobs farming in loa by violence cp inc., izi xp

1 by 1 is bad yes, but i guess its still better than hugging aden gk.

Just people are full of excuses and hardcore only in words. ;)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Yomana said:

You guys dont even know how it is to getting ganked by 76 lvl party like old UQ did to us when we were 68-70 yet you keep beeliving people here freefarmed all the time.

Don't mention it.

If Nosferatu, Manifest, TotallyToxic and Ripwalker's half CP are trouble for them (guys that cant even put a party on every day and play just for a few hours anyway), Oppa's party would surely make Jungle quit the server in 1 week.

3 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Help them with what? They had their farm, we were doing epics with them also on siege, but this is all. Dude, you know nothing! completely. As far as I know Eulogist had many talks with Jerna/Sayo and yes they were comming to agreements. but many times these agreements were not respected. Only the party who were helping us as much as they could was Jernalove party, but we can't force Asian guys to stay to the end of EU prime to help us. Yes, we were once in LOA together with Sayo, Jerna etc. I agree but this was only one time, the other days we were again alone as Jungle. You say bullsh1t without knowing the really talks between leader and agreements and actions. All you do is keep bla bla bla here without any solid arguments. DramaTeam don't share same prime with us and we can't force them to help us. Only EU members could help, but they never log or play in Asian prime. Our CPs lacking of active players, we had 0 Chance of taking loa or AB, against your fully working CPs with higher lvls. This is game where alone clan can't win, at least can't on this server we need ally who is fully available in our prime time. You can't call us rats, because we could leave long ago yet we didn't do it because we saw activity in EU prime, but for now EU prime in Drama team is dead and many EU players just joined Rebirth or WS. And stop b1tching about Anathema, they are not ur property, they owe you nothing. Take an example from Jerna, who clearly said that we can go wherever we want and GL to us, same thing to Anathema.

Mmmm, epics... Last one week with 3-4 mages (without CDL yet tho)... + I remeber one moment when you tried defend orfen.. but instead killed our mages.. So much about your epics impact. (also GJ on today defending AQ for Rebirth...im surprised you came there since she didnt spawn in AB).

About the rest lies... Fucking hell not even you could believe these bullshits.

I had wall of text here but its pointless anyway... 
You will fail miserably.

1 minute ago, Kure said:

(also GJ on today defending AQ for Rebirth...im surprised you came there since she didnt spawn in AB).

insane defense

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

insane defense

They didnt kill there any ES twinks afaik... I call it progress.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kure said:

They didnt kill there any ES twinks afaik... I call it progress.

I wasn't on for actions before orfen, but i guess i have myrciu to thank for our new AQ lvl 3. Thanks bro we got our last ring today.

Edited by BlackJack

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

I wasn't on for actions before orfen, but i guess i have myrciu to thank for our new AQ lvl 3. Thanks bro we got our last ring today.

just tell me u combine them and give them to one pr...

1 minute ago, Pepon said:

its on me and it gives me extra speed

Just now, Pepon said:

why would u need epics with hacks ?

so they dont bust me straight away, so i can blame epics

3 minutes ago, Pepon said:

no we have 4x 30mdef rings on all our dd's when almost all enemy parties are mages :D

Just now, BlackJack said:

no we have 4x 30mdef rings on all our dd's when almost all enemy parties are mages :D

lvl 2 are decent, but anw thats not the point. The point is rizo was whining that all i do in fights is agro and harass him and now i know how right i was

Just now, Pepon said:

lvl 2 are decent, but anw thats not the point. The point is rizo was whining that all i do in fights is agro and harass him and now i know how right i was

Vene and Erky should take some lessons from u so they dont bother me

2 minutes ago, Pepon said:

Actually our AQ is usually on uchi since he is useless HE and needs all the help he can get to be useful :D Also crit dmg stat is wasted on PR.

Edited by BlackJack

1 minute ago, Pepon said:

and then there is Triville.... :D  

1 minute ago, Kure said:

and then there is Triville.... :D  

i think its modoy playing so he s probably stunning ppl

Edited by Pepon

Just now, Pepon said:

i think its modoy playing so he s probably stunning ppl

nah its different ppl everytime depending on who wants to play with us. Original owner out of town past 2 months, but should be back soon. :D

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

wonna bet if myrciu or triville gets 72 first ? :D

that depends how good nerves ES/OOC leaders will have until they kick jungle :P