Kure

Rumble in the jungle!

1 minute ago, Kure said:

that depends how good nerves ES/OOC leaders will have until they kick jungle :P 

ES kicking someone ? When did that happen in the past ? :D

Just now, Yomana said:

ES kicking someone ? When did that happen in the past ? :D

i think they kicked zakna D for scaming AQ

6 minutes ago, Pepon said:

i think its modoy playing so he s probably stunning ppl

wth, i am insane DD when i drive PR, i delete stun shot from my bar when i play it, not my job :D 

1 minute ago, Kure said:

i think they kicked zakna D for scaming AQ

they kinda kicked him, but not his cp and he was playing with them out of clan for a week or someting ( facepalm )

30 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

no we have 4x 30mdef rings on all our dd's when almost all enemy parties are mages :D

Ha! That won't save you vs Myrciu!

6 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Ha! That won't save you vs Myrciu!

Dont harras my friend myrciu, thanks to him defending AQ today to our prime time I got my final piece.

THANKS MYRCIU FOR AQ RING!!!

26bcf716e7e9071000f7b356d67b3d25.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Seriously myrciu you say you had no help when you have parties that have NONE recharger and you borrow MINE for xp. How do you expect to xp LOA ? We told you countless times to come but your answer was that you cant xp there.

So you wanted 2 clans to babysit you in the only place you can xp which is btw the easiest place to mess with. You say you have balls but actually you have 0 balls. 

You guys dont even know how it is to getting ganked by 76 lvl party like old UQ did to us when we were 68-70 yet you keep beeliving people here freefarmed all the time.

In the end you are just weak.

Ps: I will say it once more, we have played here at times when opponents where outnumbering us 4 to 1. Better to be losing than acting like a clown.

I guess they would stay if we would fight together and loose every time to 6 WS parties. But we have different primes and cant really help each other. I know this ppl from inside cause spend a lot of time with them. U cannot ask from 6 year old kid to know the rocket science. They were struggling to build CPs and its fcking tough when your side is weakest or no exists at all. Yes, they maybe did some mistakes when didn't move to loa when AD was there and still ally. But right now its the matter of their presence in the game. Unlike SM-NF they are not 70-75, don't have any epics or complited CP's to fight with AD or WS. 

And they know how it is being ganked by parties 6-8lvls above. It's actually been happening non stop since DL became a history.

I've been in this shoes many times and know how it will ends if the clan will not join some side to continue it's existense. People will just start to leave cause all they will have from the game - is negative emotions.

Tell me why ppl gathering in ally\clans? Even strong CP's? Cause u can't do a sh1t if u dont have enough ppl to compite on mass pvp for spots, epics, castles.

Why didn't we stayed just SM+NF+ROK and neutral with jangle\phoenix\westworld? The same fcking reasons, we clould not compite vs WS+FUN+ES.

Now at least someone in EUR prime can win WS zerg, how it is bad?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

I guess they would stay if we would fight together and loose every time to 6 WS parties. But we have different primes and cant really help each other. I know this ppl from inside cause spend a lot of time with them. U cannot ask from 6 year old kid to know the rocket science. They were struggling to build CPs and its fcking tough when your side is weakest or no exists at all. Yes, they maybe did some mistakes when didn't move to loa when AD was there and still ally. But right now its the matter of their presence in the game. Unlike SM-NF they are not 70-75, don't have any epics or complited CP's to fight with AD or WS. 

And they know how it is being ganked by parties 6-8lvls above. It's actually been happening non stop since DL became a history.

I've been in this shoes many times and know how it will ends if the clan will not join some side to continue it's existense. People will just start to leave cause all they will have from the game - is negative emotions.

Tell me why ppl gathering in ally\clans? Even strong CP's? Cause u can't do a sh1t if u dont have enough ppl to compite on mass pvp for spots, epics, castles.

Why didn't we stayed just SM+NF+ROK and neutral with jangle\phoenix\westworld? The same fcking reasons, we clould not compite vs WS+FUN+ES.

Pretty much that sums it all up :) ty bro

6 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Its not bad. It doesnt even affect as that much. But for the 100th time I ll say again the two things that make it something more than "switching sides because i m forced to"

1 They didnt think about improving their daily gameplay and politics or assisting any of their ally for as long as they were allowed to xp in ab. Like it would be there for them forever.

2 They join a side that they "hate". The clown even told me he doesnt want anathema in our ally back then because he hates them. But that was when they could xp ab. Which brings us back to point 1.

5 hours ago, Jerna said:

i konw this topic for jungle and i dont want to paricipate in this. but i dont want to see  suckers like you talking about the health of sever since your ally suck every single ally's dick to make a big family for over 6 months. let facking get some real

8 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Its bad cause instead of fixing their own problems like , form strong cps , find supports , find a way to xp LOA or BS (seriously you cant xp only in AB....) they choose to blame their own ally. 

Its not everything in this game about epics and castles. If you dont learn to lose you will never enjoy the win. If i left every time i couldnt xp for 2 weeks i would have stopped 200 times. 

And no they dont know how it is to pvp vs dee-xwar or oppa party.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yomana said:

oh, do you mean pvps like this? :D yeah, those were funny times

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

oh, do you mean pvps like this? :D yeah, those were funny time

you didnt face them in their full strength i guess... they started to fall appart like 1 year ago +-

10 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Its bad cause instead of fixing their own problems like , form strong cps , find supports , find a way to xp LOA or BS (seriously you cant xp only in AB....) they choose to blame their own ally. 

For God sake dude, you see my recruitment topic on forum or no? And about BS, yes we farmed some Times. Just ask Japolecze how was that with suport in our pt, fcking inactive :) But now, we are fixing our parties.

Its not everything in this game about epics and castles. If you dont learn to lose you will never enjoy the win. If i left every time i couldnt xp for 2 weeks i would have stopped 200 times. 

As long, as we were losing with allies next to us, no problem.

You are wrong, when I was lvl 61-64 Oppa party was ganking us all the time

Edited by Myrtan

Just now, Kure said:

you didnt face them in their full strength i guess... they started to fall appart like 1 year ago +-

what do u mean full strength? i am pretty sure dee cp had same setup, and thats what mattered when they were jumping from karik bridge to kill our party farming at cave howlers :D maybe we didnt feel it in full power on sieges and mass pvps (not sure tho, did they really fall appart straight after reaver left? because thats when uchi cp kicked in)

2 minutes ago, Yomana said:

"form strong cps , find supports" - not possible if your side suck balls. What can they offer to new members? Only loosing %?

"find a way to xp LOA or BS" - not possible, LOA\BS is under ES, BS are under Perks (who babysitting their 65-70 in abg).

"If you dont learn to lose you will never enjoy the win" - it's fun  if you +- equal force, sometime you loose and fix you mistakes, sometimes you win and have a joy. Even loosing in +- equal force is joyfull. But if you like to go with 3 65-70 pt vs 6 pt (2 of them 72-76) and loose 100% without any chance for infinite time - you are just a bdsm-guy of some sort.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

what do u mean full strength? i am pretty sure dee cp had same setup, and thats what mattered when they were jumping from karik bridge to kill our party farming at cave howlers :D maybe we didnt feel it in full power on sieges and mass pvps (not sure tho, did they really fall appart straight after reaver left? because thats when uchi cp kicked in)

What you experienced was already filled with new drivers, lot of boxes etc... but at some point they had like no competition here (even when they had allmighty zorgzor inside)

7 minutes ago, Kure said:

What you experienced was already filled with new drivers, lot of boxes etc... but at some point they had like no competition here (even when they had allmighty zorgzor inside)

no, thats the actual setup we were still fighting for, except 4G guy and only downgrade they had was ketamuh to morde(they werent running 5 DD setup, but dee, xwarx, ancord, morde + active OL taduliz)

only difference is that u were fighting 55 lvls vs 65 lvls, while we were fighting 65 lvls vs 75 lvls

no, thats the actual setup we were still fighting for, except 4G guy and only downgrade they had was ketamuh to morde(they werent running 5 DD setup, but dee, xwarx, ancord, morde + active OL taduliz)

only difference is that u were fighting 55 lvls vs 65 lvls, while we were fighting 65 lvls vs 75 lvls

characters is not the same as ppl driving it... w/e

7 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

But if you like to go with 3 65-70 pt vs 6 pt (2 of them 72-76) and loose 100% without any chance for infinite time

like one week ago we made this 45 ppl or so CC PR from ab with 2 parties... only thing that matters is moment of surprise in such ganks.. AB is undefendable place in equal numbers, if you wana lock it you need double the numbers (that evening we rushed 3 times, 2 times got killed (even tho more frags than deaths) and one time we won... Its even on babyrage twitch i guess. 
Our former wanabe allies were offline/aden GK... waiting for perks to log off. So much about their "balls".

3 minutes ago, Kure said:

characters is not the same as ppl driving it... w/e

what makes u think they had drivers back then already? from the moment we started to fight them? (which was like start-mid august) and we didnt have to face only high lvl mage Dee cp but also Oppa cp was back then in UQ

what makes u think they had drivers back then already? from the moment we started to fight them? (which was like start-mid august) and we didnt have to face only high lvl mage Dee cp but also Oppa cp was back then in UQ

its kinda long time ago, but as far as i remember ... zorgzor used to play taduliz then made mordekayzer, fanaxx moved to taduliz so disco was boxed... since then i never saw them more than 6 live... i think only "veterans" there was just dee, tipitapi and ancord... bud mordekayzer is joke compared to 4G/ketamuh, later on i think they found someone completely new for taduliz... and thats only what i know

Just now, Kure said:

its kinda long time ago, but as far as i remember ... zorgzor used to play taduliz then made mordekayzer, fanaxx moved to taduliz so disco was boxed... since then i never saw them more than 6 live... i think only "veterans" there was just dee, tipitapi and ancord... bud mordekayzer is joke compared to 4G/ketamuh, later on i think they found someone completely new for taduliz... and thats only what i know

the video u showed was uploaded 29.5. -.- and as i said, we were already fighting them at start-mid august, which is like ~ 2 months later

not such a big time difference, only thing which changed during that time is that reaver left server, maybe thats why u consider it as such a big change (because it was, however only in big scale comparison i believe, it doesnt change sh1t when 10 lvls higher party jumps on you, because they could wipe 3 parties of yours anyway)

Their peak was with ketamuh as necro,they were 72-74 lvl back then. Then ketamuh and 4g stopped playing, guy that played xwar got ol, zorgzor got xwar(then made him necro), and the rest were playing what remains,except dee and ancord.

Doesnt matter if they got higher lvl at august-september, their best gameplay was before that when everybody played their mains.