Kure

Rumble in the jungle!

10 minutes ago, Kure said:

like one week ago we made this 45 ppl or so CC PR from ab with 2 parties... only thing that matters is moment of surprise in such ganks.. AB is undefendable place in equal numbers, if you wana lock it you need double the numbers (that evening we rushed 3 times, 2 times got killed (even tho more frags than deaths) and one time we won... Its even on babyrage twitch i guess. 
Our former wanabe allies were offline/aden GK... waiting for perks to log off. So much about their "balls".

I was there ^_^

Who said jangle didnt do that? They were doing ganks every evening for a month. Pretty successfull ones. What you have seen - its one evening when they decided to lvl their epic chars.

Also - if you gank ppl - they will learn to use zoom and cameras (or pr) and will regroup pretty fast. If you learned to regroup fast in abg - you dont really loose much exp time. Cause they farm b\w ganks and you are not.

I think it's not about the balls - they would be OK to die with us, but not dying alone. 

• Like 2

this thread just looks like a bunch of teenager girls arguing about who's the prettiest.

too bad you're all boys.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Warpole said:

Their peak was with ketamuh as necro,they were 72-74 lvl back then. Then ketamuh and 4g stopped playing, guy that played xwar got ol, zorgzor got xwar(then made him necro), and the rest were playing what remains,except dee and ancord.

Doesnt matter if they got higher lvl at august-september, their best gameplay was before that when everybody played their mains.

i know they lost power by losing ketamuh and 4g, that doesnt change much tho? what kure linked is pvp 1vs2 and 1vs 2.5 pts (max), on second pvp it just looks much more because of amount of mobs NF had on them (which i believe also helped quite some to their defeat), but thats nothing they couldnt do during time we played

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

i know they lost power by losing ketamuh and 4g, that doesnt change much tho? what kure linked is pvp 1vs2 and 1vs 2.5 pts (max), on second pvp it just looks much more because of amount of mobs NF had on them (which i believe also helped quite some to their defeat), but thats nothing they couldnt do during time we played

Theoretically it doesn't,but it actually did. I had to deal with their endless ganks for 2-3 or sometimes more hours/day during summer. 

I know that closing lvl gap between us was a major factor at pvps at late summer,but after their players inactivity and rerolls u could tell the difference in their gameplay.

Imo that's when Oppa's cp started to gain points as best mage cp.

37 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

I was there ^_^

Who said jangle didnt do that? They were doing ganks every evening for a month. Pretty successfull ones. What you have seen - its one evening when they decided to lvl their epic chars.

Also - if you gank ppl - they will learn to use zoom and cameras (or pr) and will regroup pretty fast. If you learned to regroup fast in abg - you dont really loose much exp time. Cause they farm b\w ganks and you are not.

I think it's not about the balls - they would be OK to die with us, but not dying alone. 

Bro, don't try to convince them. They still will say, how we left ally because we looking for free farm etc. no matter how hard we tried to fight with Perkuzerg every night. You know the truth, because you actaually were with us every night, in game and TS3 no matter if we farmed or tried to gank AB. Not people like Kure, or Yomana were with us like you, so they pretty much dont know nothing. I appreciate you trying to convince them, but waste of time :)

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Warpole said:

Theoretically it doesn't,but it actually did. I had to deal with their endless ganks for 2-3 or sometimes more hours/day during summer. 

I know that closing lvl gap between us was a major factor at pvps at late summer,but after their players inactivity and rerolls u could tell the difference in their gameplay.

Imo that's when Oppa's cp started to gain points as best mage cp.

ye well, i understand u see point of view a bit different since u played even before, but saying they were harder or something, idk :D but back to topic

saying jungle cannot farm loa is pretty funny, coz i remember our party shooting kariks with +0 eminence/akat and 60 lvl archers in bottaki room (and we had to have 4 parties stacked behind ~sniper bridge just so we could somehow defend the push of dee+oppa party :D

and there is nothing like "u cannot farm", but maybe "i cannot farm top spots", because there is always some way

Edited by MoDoy

56 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

I was there ^_^

Since i've spent the past 2 weeks protecting ABG i can tell you that jungle didn't evne try until 22.00+, their ganks were successful after that when most ppl go to bed. In equal numbers ganking ABG its very easy. As kure said ABG is undefendable unless you have double the numbers and 2 parties patrollinng around non stop. Also jungle parties 5-8 level difference on TT/nosferatu and down 3-4 on our parties. So they are pretty much ganking lowbies, the thing myrciu is accusing us 24/7.

@Myrciu when our ally was outnumbred 2.5-3 CP's to 1 between january and march in EU prime and we couldn't go absolutely anywhere to farm, we rebuild,recruited low levels and helped them grow so they can help us later on. Yes its harder to find people join the losing side but those people are more worthed it cuze u know they have fighting spirit and character and dont just give up after 10 days. There were many times in the past 2-3 weeks when you could go in LoA with 3-4 parties kick AD out and free fram, instead you chose Aden GK, a choice we didnt have back then, yet we persisted. It's the last time ill tell you this, stop crying on forum about everything, life is unfair deal with it. Kure told you best, if you dont learn to lose, you will never enjoy winning.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

I was there ^_^

Let me put an end for this andrey. As i said very long before to jungle and phoenix and with whoever i tried to get them, that abg is undefendable. Let say that if us and NF go abg to die with them, then what we will do after that.it different betwen gank for just to mess with war and gank for farm spot, since jungle choose to farm at abg and die at abg so ofc they must  fight for it, then about us do we have to go roaming around for the whole night and w8 for enemies?? Or we have to  move back to LOA then pr every single time war come to abg ( while we still are struggling fighting alone with outnumbered enemies in LOA)?? It s a shame to blame NF not to come and help abg since NF were left alone in LOA to fight with 2-3 pt every night, they were forced to move their prime. and NF are not at the lv that they are  able to roaming in the whole prime to protect a place called "ABG". And SM pt, we tried to stay late even till 2-3:00 Am for us but we cant stay to end of eu prime and let me honest, i refer to stay in LOA till any ally pt there .so yeah , it s jungle fault as well to bring them in such situation since they give so much love for ABG for a very long time. When eulogist tell me that he will leave ally, i knew this type of thing would happen, but come on,stop feeding those hypocrites are trying to take chance spreading all their bullshjt here

Edited by Jerna
  • Like 2

@kktnxbye thx for all :) you know better from the others cause you are with us every night .. and I don't waste my time to explain here because the 95% are retards.

Edited by FireBeaSt

IDK why everyone says that is bad to go loa 1b1 O.o after 73 you can get good exp there with stigma and close range fighters, offcourse having 4-5 recharger and aoe is better, but the difference is not like mega huge, because of spawn time.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

IDK why everyone says that is bad to go loa 1b1 O.o after 73 you can get good exp there with stigma and close range fighters, offcourse having 4-5 recharger and aoe is better, but the difference is not like mega huge, because of spawn time.

Yeah but ppl are just clueless, you can see what 3x lvl 59-60 daggers can do. Yes a full pt will get less exp, but they will be 70+ and kill mobs a lot faster.

4 hours ago, Jerna said:

Let me put an end for this andrey. As i said very long before to jungle and phoenix and with whoever i tried to get them, that abg is undefendable. Let say that if us and NF go abg to die with them, then what we will do after that.it different betwen gank for just to mess with war and gank for farm spot, since jungle choose to farm at abg and die at abg so ofc they must  fight for it, then about us do we have to go roaming around for the whole night and w8 for enemies?? Or we have to  move back to LOA then pr every single time war come to abg ( while we still are struggling fighting alone with outnumbered enemies in LOA)?? It s a shame to blame NF not to come and help abg since NF were left alone in LOA to fight with 2-3 pt every night, they were forced to move their prime. and NF are not at the lv that they are  able to roaming in the whole prime to protect a place called "ABG". And SM pt, we tried to stay late even till 2-3:00 Am for us but we cant stay to end of eu prime and let me honest, i refer to stay in LOA till any ally pt there .so yeah , it s jungle fault as well to bring them in such situation since they give so much love for ABG for a very long time. When eulogist tell me that he will leave ally, i knew this type of thing would happen, but come on,stop feeding those hypocrites are trying to take chance spreading all their bullshjt here

Really? Eulogist agreed to go loa with you everyday, And how many times we go? One time, And what with other days? We were forced to fight for AB because no one of this ally was in or was moving to loa. Saying that we wanted to farm in AB to very end is a big bullshit, because we accepted AB is taken And thats why Eulogist made an agreement to go loa with you And huuuuray we went once. And Im so sorry but Perkunas have 0 problem in defending lowbies from our ganks. We didn't want you to stay there all the night And protect our farm. All we wanted just feeling that we have real allies who stand next to US And take a part in fight with us. Our clan morale went down, because we saw in every fcking fight we lonely, And so Perkunas saw it And they were laughing at us. One of our best CPs wanted to just leave clan , And people were unhappy about current situation. As I said before I appreciate you helped as much as you could but from past month I didnt see any help from our EU allies, except few guys of tys0n pt. You left Eulogist no choice, he could wait for another time we will move to loa together And lose one of best cp, or changes side And try make something out with other ally. Now, you don't have to "babysit" us, so one less problem you have. And we know with this ally we not gonna stay on AB. See you #ALL in LOA;)

Edited by Myrtan

55 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Really? Eulogist agreed to go loa with you everyday, And how many times we go? One time, And what with other days? We were forced to fight for AB because no one of this ally was in or was moving to loa. Saying that we wanted to farm in AB to very end is a big bullshit, because we accepted AB is taken And thats why Eulogist made an agreement to go loa with you And huuuuray we went once. And Im so sorry but Perkunas have 0 problem in defending lowbies from our ganks. We didn't want you to stay there all the night And protect our farm. All we wanted just feeling that we have real allies who stand next to US And take a part in fight with us. Our clan morale went down, because we saw in every fcking fight we lonely, And so Perkunas saw it And they were laughing at us. One of our best CPs wanted to just leave clan , And people were unhappy about current situation. As I said before I appreciate you helped as much as you could but from past month I didnt see any help from our EU allies, except few guys of tys0n pt. You left Eulogist no choice, he could wait for another time we will move to loa together And lose one of best cp, or changes side And try make something out with other ally. Now, you don't have to "babysit" us, so one less problem you have. And we know with this ally we not gonna stay on AB. See you #ALL in LOA;)

why would we go loa when we know u dont have the setups to farm there efficiently? lmao our guys powerfarming abg ezpizi.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

why would we go loa when we know u dont have the setups to farm there efficiently? lmao our guys powerfarming abg ezpizi.

GL HF then :D

Just now, Myrtan said:

ofc, soon 3 CPs Jungle in LOA :)

so what? our guys will free farm abg and without you to harras them we will harras in loa. Best part is we will be also harrasing AD at the same time. You actually made our job easier. Thanks. Was getting boring running between abg and loa 24/7

5 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

so what? our guys will free farm abg and without you to harras them we will harras in loa. Best part is we will be also harrasing AD at the same time. You actually made our job easier. Thanks. Was getting boring running between abg and loa 24/7

Future will show. And yes, always you guys for the winners ;) Enough (as you say it always) "pizdabol" arguments from you.

Edited by Myrtan

3 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Future will show. And yes, always you guys for the winners ;) Enough (as you say it always) "pizdabol" arguments from you.

Nothing to show, We already know you are spineless.

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

Nothing to show, We already know you are spineless.

Bla bla bla... Enough usesless talks. We will see actions now :) Peace out

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Bla bla bla... Enough usesless talks. We will see actions now :) Peace out

what action bro. No matter win or lose, no matter zerg or not, no matter anything really. We all know you are spineless already.

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

if u dont wanna box 3/4 recharge, 1by1 is better option :) ( and we already box some char )

We usually made around 5% /h with only 2dd + stigma&hex at karik and we are 68/70 lvls. Ofc @68 lvl was better top abg for exp/h but who care when u cant farm @abg? i think was better going loa than  stay @aden GK afk or crying on forum, no?

And tell me if im wrong, but if u dont have the right setup ( wl / ol) is hard make train on karik :) 

@MyrtanSay w/e meh, i just pointed out the reason why you were/are getting in this situation and cleared for andrey that what the different betwen us ganking abg with your daily gank/ fighting abg. And about you join rebirth, i dont care and i m not giving any comment for that.seem like you are not grown enough to understand what i said and you r willing to feed the crow that much ,so carry on,  Do as you wish, i dont want to get involve in any drama here, dont drag me in this shjt, i m out 

Edited by Jerna