Kure

Rumble in the jungle!

Fuck I miss All  the fun  anyway just wanna leave  this here to think about it....
What will Happen When Jungle wont be friends with the guys on ooc when they will start loose fight loose xp e.t.c there will be only 1 place.Ask Dee and hes friends
Can i Join bizz now?

Edited by GanjaRockzZz
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Fuck I miss All  the fun  anyway just wanna leave  this here to think about it....
What will Happen When Jungle wont be friends with the guys on ooc when they will start loose fight loose xp e.t.c there will be only 1 place.Ask Dee and hes friends
Can i Join bizz now?

Dude, why you keep calling us gold seekers, when we were in this ally when there was a bigger problem right after DL broke. But then, there was still some kind of Unity and activity in EU prime in this ally so it kept us here for long time. Now, we were the last EU clan that left after few months of being in this ally in worse times than now.

Edited by Myrtan

11 hours ago, Yomana said:

Its bad cause instead of fixing their own problems like , form strong cps , find supports , find a way to xp LOA or BS (seriously you cant xp only in AB....) they choose to blame their own ally. 

Its not everything in this game about epics and castles. If you dont learn to lose you will never enjoy the win. If i left every time i couldnt xp for 2 weeks i would have stopped 200 times. 

And no they dont know how it is to pvp vs dee-xwar or oppa party.

this is how u pvp vs Dee :D. Some ppl can fight while others always try to find lvl difference or epix excuse

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, MoDoy said:

oh, do you mean pvps like this? :D yeah, those were funny times

omg u stole my muvik and answer u sucker!

8 minutes ago, Rizos said:

this is how u pvp vs Dee :D. Some ppl can fight while others always try to find lvl difference or epix excuse

Do you realize this guy is spellsinger and you are archers? You can kill him in few hits without getting close to him, especially two vs one. And about, bsoe. Could he win against two archers? No

Edited by Myrtan

2 hours ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Can i Join bizz now?

My bet - no. Same like manifest now have their last bus stop in perkunas (cause they already were with ooc,jangle). Even if AD will have a quarrel with Jangle and leave ES (which I doubt cause - bb epics and castles) they will be still 3pt+1pt anathema in eur prime.

Also - everybody like to win, es\ooc\jangle ppl will like to feel themselves in power to win\def loa,epics,castles >> better online>>new ppl who wanna join>>better CPs>> more stable farm.

Edited by kktnxbye

4 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Really? Eulogist agreed to go loa with you everyday, And how many times we go? One time, And what with other days? We were forced to fight for AB because no one of this ally was in or was moving to loa. Saying that we wanted to farm in AB to very end is a big bullshit, because we accepted AB is taken And thats why Eulogist made an agreement to go loa with you And huuuuray we went once. And Im so sorry but Perkunas have 0 problem in defending lowbies from our ganks. We didn't want you to stay there all the night And protect our farm. All we wanted just feeling that we have real allies who stand next to US And take a part in fight with us. Our clan morale went down, because we saw in every fcking fight we lonely, And so Perkunas saw it And they were laughing at us. One of our best CPs wanted to just leave clan , And people were unhappy about current situation. As I said before I appreciate you helped as much as you could but from past month I didnt see any help from our EU allies, except few guys of tys0n pt. You left Eulogist no choice, he could wait for another time we will move to loa together And lose one of best cp, or changes side And try make something out with other ally. Now, you don't have to "babysit" us, so one less problem you have. And we know with this ally we not gonna stay on AB. See you #ALL in LOA;)

Rly? i thought u said that Jungle control ab, and its just that they dont want to play during day and thats why perkuans are there, but if jungle wanted they could kick perkunas out. You also said that "EU prime starts at 22 pm" and thats when ur pt starts exping. So why do u care about perkunas on abg if most of them go off before ur prime starts?

2 hours ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Can i Join bizz now?

Damn lama.. Ive read this whole thread today, and im already out of likes so i cant like ur post :D

Well, Im really surprised on how many ppl react for my new choice and my actions so far, Im really surprised also from some ppl who i didnt excpect from them to react like they did, Im really glad to see everyones true face here on a public forum.
You guys always trying to laugh and talk about that Myrciu but if you scroll back and watch your posts carefully u will understand that you are not something better than him.

Of course i was excpecting from people that they were nobodies and never shown them selves in the game to come here and pretend that they are the correct and unjust ppl who tried everything beside to help Jungle as the new clan in that ally.

Guys for real now, i was excpected all theese bullshits from a guy like Kure to start crying and trashtalking like he did even when we were on the same ally, didn't excpected from many others i can say but i was wrong on that.

Anyway, its still a game for me, Im having fun here playing and i will continue.
Im happy and surprised on how many ppl i had enemies so long time in game, on how they respected me and welcome me on our new ally yesterday.

Something like we never had on our previous ally, many ppl was fighting with my ppl even before, even after and even after we talked about some rules to respect each other if we are about to make an alliance.

End of topic for me guys. Like i said in my previous posts, GL to everyone and HF in game.
More play less talk.
@kktnxbye You were always playing with us in European prime and you know many things that others don't. I really appreciate everything u did so far for everyone and im really sorry for your time waste to tell some true stuff on that topic. You are an adult person and you always act like adults do. Thanks again and cya in game bro!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Really? Eulogist agreed to go loa with you everyday, And how many times we go? One time, And what with other days? We were forced to fight for AB because no one of this ally was in or was moving to loa. Saying that we wanted to farm in AB to very end is a big bullshit, because we accepted AB is taken And thats why Eulogist made an agreement to go loa with you And huuuuray we went once. And Im so sorry but Perkunas have 0 problem in defending lowbies from our ganks. We didn't want you to stay there all the night And protect our farm. All we wanted just feeling that we have real allies who stand next to US And take a part in fight with us. Our clan morale went down, because we saw in every fcking fight we lonely, And so Perkunas saw it And they were laughing at us. One of our best CPs wanted to just leave clan , And people were unhappy about current situation. As I said before I appreciate you helped as much as you could but from past month I didnt see any help from our EU allies, except few guys of tys0n pt. You left Eulogist no choice, he could wait for another time we will move to loa together And lose one of best cp, or changes side And try make something out with other ally. Now, you don't have to "babysit" us, so one less problem you have. And we know with this ally we not gonna stay on AB. See you #ALL in LOA;)

Dude, you are really clueless... Idk what did you expect from us (aka your only EU ally)... If i extract past two weeks when you decided to hide like cowards in aden until Perks log off... It looked like i loged ingame, often it was on heart already (cos some ppl could log earlier and was boxing whole pt).. we farmed max 1hr of eu time (sometimes not even that) and moved to abg... it was like that 1 month or so... It was kinda pointless to go there cos one pt doesnt make difference but w/e. 
The real problem there was that when we lost there your regrouping skills was absolutely world class... waiting 20+ mins in town for everybody to regroup was wasting of time... We usually decided to go gank there alone (aka smash 1-3 pts alone - depends on lot of circumstances) and soe before all of them regroup... We managed to do this like 2 times before you finally regrouped... then we went there with you in 4-5-6 pts and supported you...Besides the fact that CC comands was "AOYYYYY", or maximim "d/s", "regroup (but where?!)" .... usually we overzerged there one pt which didnt see us coming, then everybody lefto to different direction and after 5 minutes get destroyed 1 by 1 by regrouped enemies. Good job.

Let me tell you one thing. Generally i dont like talking about third person but fuck it. Two days before Manifesto CP left you Babyrage came to our TS. He was really pissed about the situaition inside Jngl.. Not that you sometimes lost but he whined about these kind of disorganizations. Pissed on regroups, pissed on some ppl lack of courage (aka when you two times loose its better to go afk 2 hrs and wait for enemies to go sleep). They didnt left you cos of "free ABG farm" as you claim everywhere but cos they didnt like the way inside. His only possible way was to perkunas (cos he left AD before) so they went...

Last but not least, how the fuck you expected help from us on daily basis when we were not even everyday online (my wild guess is we play as CP max 4times/week) and also our overall lvl in pt is higher only slightly, like max 1-2 lvls ahead of you.. some of our members are even lower than yours so i dont see fucking reason to babysit you there 24/7 like biz is doing with lowbies (TT, Nosferatu)... 

I am glad you finally left. Looking forward to my first jungle frag... and second...third... Looking forward to see the moment when Rebirth leadership will realize how big lottery jackpot jungle is.. :D 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Capone said:

Well, Im really surprised on how many ppl react for my new choice and my actions so far, Im really surprised also from some ppl who i didnt excpect from them to react like they did, Im really glad to see everyones true face here on a public forum.

We can say that about you and your clan mates too :) Gl hf anyway.

Edited by Yomana
  • Like 3

59 minutes ago, Kure said:

Let me tell you one thing. Generally i dont like talking about third person but fuck it. Two days before Manifesto CP left you Babyrage came to our TS. He was really pissed about the situaition inside Jngl.. Not that you sometimes lost but he whined about these kind of disorganizations. Pissed on regroups, pissed on some ppl lack of courage (aka when you two times loose its better to go afk 2 hrs and wait for enemies to go sleep). They didnt left you cos of "free ABG farm" as you claim everywhere but cos they didnt like the way inside. His only possible way was to perkunas (cos he left AD before) so they went...

well that is just babyrage crying, cuz when he was in ooc he would cry about to much pvp and he was the one wanting to stop and wait for enemies to lgo so he could free farm abg, so once again its just an excuse for them to leave to get free farm, the fact that you would belive in his cry's is just sad as all he/they want is abg free farm and avoide pvp.

and no iam not defending jungle at all, but just dont belive that babyrage left due to whatever reason other then they wanted to free farm.

15 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

This was in the moment when u and Kiril was crying to take you in my CP because ur failed? 

I cant remember well. Please remind me.

Because it definatelly wasnt in the time when u were trash talking BizQQuit and Oppa when you were coming to my TS after i left Perkunas.

It wasnt also in time when u were crying on my shoulder how much u hated Oppa party and yet stayed and sucked their dicks for XP after they stole your bishop and left your party broken for months. Doesnt matter.. had XP while they were protecting you. Wasnt it?

Sorry i am old :( my memory plays me some times.

P.S I am off now. When i feel an urge to speak with a spineless whore ill come back to you. 

:D:D:D:D:D I wanted so hard to join your mighty pt, that was exping their sorc for 2 month to make them 40s, aha.
Yeah, lets turn on a bit of logic,after I put a lot of efforts together with kiam,biz,cloudy,etc to make my ally stronger than uq, and after we finally destroyed them, I should leave from clan/ally cause of 2 cp's  I didnt love?
I didnt love any of uq left overs, any of war pt joining my side. And in small pt meeting that we had, me+you+biz I trash talk him about this dessicion to took uq pt's,so what?
But about saying i'm spineless,whore, i wanted xp. Sigh, I pked infront of biz, he's cc members not even once. I never worked with oppa, unless he was joining my channel asking for help, or ally rgrp made by biz. And also I refused every of biz order to kill your pt. But for your pt it was fine to shoot us in the back when we were pvping with some other dl pt. And after pms sorry uchi it was order, I couldnt refuse it.

You can talk about you fake propaganda w/e you want, but it's obv who is a xp whore, spineless or w/e. 
Oh, about coming to your ts, wasnt it you that was sucking my dick so hard for 2month to join soil and westworld? Even when you had 12 soil pt vs 7biz pt's? And how many times I told you no? I can still feel your mouth on my dick, you did well ad. But it's fine for you to speack like this: biz - trash, soil greek - trash, foxy - omg girl leadership, you must be a retard to join under girl leadership. I dont care about you, or your cp's path, but when you are talking about spineless whore look at mirror. Everybody on this servers knows what person you are, stop embarassing yourself atleast on forum.

Now finally get off my dick already, and start to live w/o mentioning me or my pt.
PS: you truly became a clown9 leader, congratz

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Do you realize this guy is spellsinger and you are archers? You can kill him in few hits without getting close to him, especially two vs one. And about, bsoe. Could he win against two archers? No

i wish u could have honor ti fight straight on with 10+ higher lvl mage CP, u would see really fast how "easy" it is to kill mage like that even if u perfectly assist :D while mage deletes u in 2 nukes

8 hours ago, ProGressive said:

IDK why everyone says that is bad to go loa 1b1 O.o after 73 you can get good exp there with stigma and close range fighters, offcourse having 4-5 recharger and aoe is better, but the difference is not like mega huge, because of spawn time.

really want to see violence cp doing 1by1 in loa :D i know its not bad when u know how to do it, however their WL+DA+2x gladi setup w/o SE, must be insane dps in 1by1 ^_^ 

1 hour ago, valkynic said:

well that is just babyrage crying, cuz when he was in ooc he would cry about to much pvp and he was the one wanting to stop and wait for enemies to lgo so he could free farm abg, so once again its just an excuse for them to leave to get free farm, the fact that you would belive in his cry's is just sad as all he/they want is abg free farm and avoide pvp.

and no iam not defending jungle at all, but just dont belive that babyrage left due to whatever reason other then they wanted to free farm.

We left the OOC because they created alliance with Rebirh (when the CP manifest start play to this project, the rebirth scammed and killed us every day, and we dont want to play in this alli) Left with Jungle because they dont have  organizations and there were long regroups, all we saw were the shouts of "AOY" and we did not see the future of this clan.

Ssory for my english :(

• Like 1

Best words in this thread "see you in loa" someone said. 

Damn guys you are naive) 

Edited by BizQQuiT

On 6/24/2017 at 8:00 PM, StefanosXios said:

You think you are a general right?  

Ok here comesthe truth.You are just another soil.start count the days before your empire will fall as vigi got.

The only reason you do whatever you want is because we play classic and this server is 2+ yo online So noone from good EU sides will choose to come here.where were you when biggest EU sides fought in previous years??NOWHERE..

Count the days

Bring it on, im yawning since soil failed. 

Tell me more about what you know, biggest Eu sides.

I led the first siege ever, and I did terrible). 

Edited by BizQQuiT

10 hours ago, f0restw0wqq said:

We left the OOC because they created alliance with Rebirh (when the CP manifest start play to this project, the rebirth scammed and killed us every day, and we dont want to play in this alli) Left with Jungle because they dont have  organizations and there were long regroups, all we saw were the shouts of "AOY" and we did not see the future of this clan.

f0rest pls.. run . gl 

16 hours ago, f0restw0wqq said:

be honest to your self!

you know the real reason why you left OOC ...

Edited by Anytime
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Anytime said:

be honest to your self!

you know the real reason why you left OOC ...

we like party AD . and his oranization . but when OOC created ally with rebirth . we leave OOC in 1st day this ally .

2 hours ago, f0restw0wqq said:

we like party AD . and his oranization . but when OOC created ally with rebirth . we leave OOC in 1st day this ally .

and now you're playing under the flag of the same guys that were tickling your ass in ABG. how ironic 20.gif

1 minute ago, Arcanum said:

and now you're playing under the flag of the same guys that were tickling your ass in ABG. how ironic 20.gif

why not? many people in our country , our prime time . nice organization.

manifest play on this server 2-3 month , we watched for clans and ally and found that clan where we better play.

9 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

Ironic? Like how you point out to him that they switched sides twice, while your party did 5 times in the last 6 months and your ally leader 6 times in the last 6 months. And dont take that as a flame, 1/2 of my cp is friends with anytime even before clown9 cp started on this server, just stating the truth. 1-2 pages back i've described what sides AD was on the past 6 months if you think im making this up, if you find the characterization unfair there, please go and correct me.

40 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Ironic? Like how you point out to him that they switched sides twice, while your party did 5 times in the last 6 months and your ally leader 6 times in the last 6 months. And dont take that as a flame, 1/2 of my cp is friends with anytime even before clown9 cp started on this server, just stating the truth. 1-2 pages back i've described what sides AD was on the past 6 months if you think im making this up, if you find the characterization unfair there, please go and correct me.

hm?

we builded our CP in Vigilance-Clan and got transfered to Westworld (now OOC) by our old Ally-Leader Soil. After DL broke, OOC played alone for some time. And after that OOC joined Rebirth.

How come you count 5 times side-switch for our cp?

did i miss something? ;)

Edited by Anytime