Kure

Rumble in the jungle!

57 minutes ago, Anytime said:

hm?

we builded our CP in Vigilance-Clan and got transfered to Westworld (now OOC) by our old Ally-Leader Soil. After DL broke, OOC played alone for some time. And after that OOC joined Rebirth.

How come you count 5 times side-switch for our cp?

did i miss something? ;)

so 4 sides my bad

• WW with DL
  • OOC w/o soil but most DL
  • OOC w/o anyone
  • OOC with rebirth

Could be argued taking half of DramaTeam also counts as a new side but lets say it isn't and they just join. Anyway not saying it to be inflammatory, just your CP member saying its ironic that babyrage's CP has been on 3 sides while your cp has been on at least as many sides of server is also ironic.

Edited by BlackJack

Just now, BlackJack said:

so 4 sides my bad

• WW with DL
  • OOC w/o anyone
  • OOC with rebirth

Could be argued taking half of DramaTeam also counts as a new side but lets say it isn't and they just join.

duh dude, stop this bullsh1t :D how the hell are first three things counted as different things?

its like saying uchiha cp jumped trought 4 sides (eventho they are playing in same freaking clan for 1 year already and never left it) counted as this

• WS w/o FUN
  • WS with FUN
  • WS with FUN with ES
  • WS with FUN w/o ES

not to say there could be even more combinations, just gotta say anytime cp isnt jumping from clan to clan

• Like 2

what the fuck am i reading... 10.gif

alright, let's try to go by points:

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

Ironic? Like how you point out to him that they switched sides twice, while your party did 5 times in the last 6 months and your ally leader 6 times in the last 6 months. And dont take that as a flame, 1/2 of my cp is friends with anytime even before clown9 cp started on this server, just stating the truth. 1-2 pages back i've described what sides AD was on the past 6 months if you think im making this up, if you find the characterization unfair there, please go and correct me.

to be honest, i couldn't care less.

i'll speak only for myself: i've always played in DL since i started on this server, and that was 1+ year ago up until the "Soil incident".

after that, we merged 2 of the few remaining active CPs in DL ally(mine and anytime's)and we kept playing together since we've always been in good relations from the older days.

we never switched sides(talking always about my CP). we sticked together after DL broke down and kept going on together regardless of the odds. we were just one of the few CPs that managed to survive after the breakdown, we were what was left of DL.

the only difference, or evolution of facts - to be more precise, is that now i'm also fighting against people that were once allies(SM, RoK, just to name few examples), while fighting alongside old foes(ES) that became ally due to server politics.

and let's be very honest here: nobody wants to play in a one-sided server, especially because that kind of servers are not meant to live long.

EU offi is always a good lesson for everyone, too bad that people tend to forget things so easily.

also, joining an ally with a clan that keeps the same structure and the same CPs inside of it isn't exactly the same as switching sides.

if by switching sides you mean a simple change of clan crest in order to fit with a new ally, be my guest.

when, for example, 2 clans are making up a new ally, for me that's not switching sides, that's simply making a new side.

that's just how i see it anyway, then it all depends on the current situation as well.

when you leave your clan, or even worse, your CP just to join an enemy clan for free farm, getting geared or whatever other reason, now that is switching sides.

regardless of all that has happened so far, i've always been fighting with percunas since i started playing here. the only thing that changed for me were merging 2 of our old CPs that always played together.

so tell me more about those 5 times my CP switched sides you seem to know so well, because judging from your recent posts, it just looks like bullshit to me.

Edited by Arcanum
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Meskita said:

Drama.jpg

Would be too boring without all these dramas here, for them ppl visit forum often :D

Edited by Myrtan

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

duh dude, stop this bullsh1t :D how the hell are first three things counted as different things?

its like saying uchiha cp jumped trought 4 sides (eventho they are playing in same freaking clan for 1 year already and never left it) counted as this

• WS w/o FUN
  • WS with FUN
  • WS with FUN with ES
  • WS with FUN w/o ES

not to say there could be even more combinations, just gotta say anytime cp isnt jumping from clan to clan

Except your examples are kinda dishonest. Look further below to my answer to arcanum

2 hours ago, Arcanum said:

what the fuck am i reading... 10.gif

alright, let's try to go by points:

to be honest, i couldn't care less.

i'll speak only for myself: i've always played in DL since i started on this server, and that was 1+ year ago up until the "Soil incident".

after that, we merged 2 of the few remaining active CPs in DL ally(mine and anytime's)and we kept playing together since we've always been in good relations from the older days.

we never switched sides(talking always about my CP). we sticked together after DL broke down and kept going on together regardless of the odds. we were just one of the few CPs that managed to survive after the breakdown, we were what was left of DL.

the only difference, or evolution of facts - to be more precise, is that now i'm also fighting against people that were once allies(SM, RoK, just to name few examples), while fighting alongside old foes(ES) that became ally due to server politics.

and let's be very honest here: nobody wants to play in a one-sided server, especially because that kind of servers are not meant to live long.

EU offi is always a good lesson for everyone, too bad that people tend to forget things so easily.

also, joining an ally with a clan that keeps the same structure and the same CPs inside of it isn't exactly the same as switching sides.

if by switching sides you mean a simple change of clan crest in order to fit with a new ally, be my guest.

when, for example, 2 clans are making up a new ally, for me that's not switching sides, that's simply making a new side.

that's just how i see it anyway, then it all depends on the current situation as well.

when you leave your clan, or even worse, your CP just to join an enemy clan for free farm, getting geared or whatever other reason, now that is switching sides.

regardless of all that has happened so far, i've always been fighting with percunas since i started playing here. the only thing that changed for me were merging 2 of our old CPs that always played together.

so tell me more about those 5 times my CP switched sides you seem to know so well, because judging from your recent posts, it just looks like bullshit to me.

Just because your CP stays the same and with a few other core cps ( AD ) doesn't mean you arent making a new server side.

For example OOC afte DL broke is a completely different side without the jungle + nf + sm, as they made a completely different side. A comletely different side is when OOC and anathema joined rebirth, hell you even made a new alliance with them in-game. So even if you consider that after DL broke you made OOC and kept playing with mostly the same ppl from old DL, at mininum you played on 3 different ally's/sides, so your comment to babyrage is still hypocritical as fuck in my view. The only differce is that for them it's much easier to point out cuze they are 1 cp and not 2 like u and AD. By your logic if we ally with SM+NF+ROK now, sides won't change cuze we would still fight the same enemy even though server would go from 3 sides to only 2.

Edited by BlackJack

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:
  • WW with DL
  • OOC w/o anyone

once again, how the hell u consider these as 3 different sides? i could somehow understand that after they allied with ES, but these 3? are u serious?

then same could go for your cp that u are changing sides like socks, because 

3 minutes ago, BlackJack said:
  • WS w/o FUN
  • WS with FUN
  • WS with FUN with ES
  • WS with FUN w/o ES

just because core stays same, doesnt mean u are not changing sides

/logic again on

Just now, MoDoy said:

once again, how the hell u consider these as 3 different sides? i could somehow understand that after they allied with ES, but these 3? are u serious?

then same could go for your cp that u are changing sides like socks, because 

just because core stays same, doesnt mean u are not changing sides

/logic again on

you didnt even read my post, tard i said fine for first 2. But OOC with old DL ppl and without is 2 different sides. Since those other ppl like NF+SM+Jungle made a completely different side and the server became 3 sided.  You can't deny that.

So at the very minimum they were on

DL side when there were 2 sides WS and later on ES VS DL

on a new side when it was 3 sided OOC vs Dramateam vs WS+ES

and now on a completely different side when they allied with anathema and ES.

P.S Let's agree to disagree as i find arguing with modoy pointless as per usual, since he is just looking to farm forum posts.

you didnt even read my post, tard i said fine for first 2. But OOC with old DL ppl and without is 2 different sides. Since those other ppl like NF+SM+Jungle made a completely different side and the server became 3 sided.  You can't deny that.

So at the very minimum they were on

DL side when there were 2 sides WS and later on ES VS DL

on a new side when it was 3 sided OOC vs Dramateam vs WS+ES

and now on a completely different side when they allied with anathema and ES.

P.S Let's agree to disagree as i find arguing with modoy pointless as per usual, since he is just looking to farm forum posts.

how the hell splitting ally, not going to someone else is side changing?!? like what dude?

sorry dude, my last argument with u was on discord with your sh1tty proves which u left just before me showing how completely clueless and wrong u are ;) 

10 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

how the hell splitting ally, not going to someone else is side changing?!? like what dude?

sorry dude, my last argument with u was on discord with your sh1tty proves which u left just before me showing how completely clueless and wrong u are ;) 

i leave daj to argue with you. it's all in your hands now.

godspeed. 31.gif

Edited by Arcanum

13 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Nope you asked for prove, I gave you one and u said "its bugged description" prove it's not bugged. In legal terms the latin phrase semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit  describes best your failure to understand basic burdian of prove even in a simple arguement that's obviously not legally binding.

Nope you asked for prove, I gave you one and u said "its bugged description" prove it's not bugged. In legal terms the latin phrase semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit  describes best your failure to understand basic burdian of prove even in a simple arguement that's obviously not legally binding.

i did prove that its just description bug and that it works as i was all the time saying, just because u quitted with words "i wont talk with u anymore and i made my opinion about who is winner" doesnt mean u were right :D clueless boy

Just now, MoDoy said:

i did prove that its just description bug and that it works as i was all the time saying, just because u quitted with words "i wont talk with u anymore and i made my opinion about who is winner" doesnt mean u were right :D clueless boy

The fact that you replied 30secs after I did and im sure you dont know what i meant since you dont have any legal education only furthers my point that you conveniently ignore every arguement that doesn't suit you and are only looking to farm forum posts. Also why are you insulting me without a reason? I know you are 17 but c'mon.

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

The fact that you replied 30secs after I did and im sure you dont know what i meant since you dont have any legal education only furthers my point that you conveniently ignore every arguement that doesn't suit you and are only looking to farm forum posts. Also why are you insulting me without a reason? I know you are 17 but c'mon.

ive read first part, and i answered it, ive read second part about bla bla latin words trying to sound smart, but i had no need to answer that random part

also u take clueless boy as insult? wow, git gud, coz u wont get far with that kind of proving as lawyer

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BlackJack said:

so 4 sides my bad

• WW with DL
  • OOC w/o anyone
  • OOC with rebirth

Could be argued taking half of DramaTeam also counts as a new side but lets say it isn't and they just join. Anyway not saying it to be inflammatory, just your CP member saying its ironic that babyrage's CP has been on 3 sides while your cp has been on at least as many sides of server is also ironic.

We have whole new lvl of retardness here.In fact we switched sides 32 times.Just for example,WW with DL.WW with DL after I manage to dump 3 times in a row in same day.OOC w/o soil.OOC w/o soil but with me getting drunk 2 times in same day.OOC w/o soil but with me not getting drunk whole 3 days in a row.And so on and so on.I was still wandering before few days,can this lifeless sad and rejected from peoples turtle become more funny and braindead.Eh...he just andswered.Yes ...he can!

Edited by D4re

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

ive read first part, and i answered it, ive read second part about bla bla latin words trying to sound smart, but i had no need to answer that random part

also u take clueless boy as insult? wow, git gud, coz u wont get far with that kind of proving as lawyer

using latin in law has nothing to do with sounding smart. It's just convenient since the latin prhases keep the original meaning and interpretation of what the romans meant and most modern western legal systems are a modern version of roman law. The context of the phrase i used roughtly translates to  : the necessity of proof always lies with the person who lays charges". And yes i consider clueless boy to be an insult, especially from someone who can't be even bothered to read people's responces when he argues/discusses something with them. Usually relying on them is a sign of lacking proper knowledge on the topic and in my book changing the topic and admiting intellectual defeat on the subject.

1 minute ago, D4re said:

We have whole new lvl of retardness here.In fact we switched sides 32 times.Just for example,WW with DL.WW with DL after I manage to dump 3 times in a row in same day.OOC w/o soil.OOC w/o soil but with me getting drunk 2 times in 2 day.OOC w/o soil but with me not getting drunk whole 3 days in a row.And so on and so on.I was still wandering before few days,can this lifeless sad and rejected from peoples turtle become more funny and braindead.Eh...he just andswered.Yes ...he can!

Learn english your post is incomprehensible #clown9.

prhases

Like this one?

p.p. And remember,1 year in law school doesn't make you layer.

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

using latin in law has nothing to do with sounding smart. It's just convenient since the latin prhases keep the original meaning and interpretation of what the romans meant and most modern western legal systems are a modern version of roman law.

its as convenient as that stefanosquios is speaking to me in greek, because it has original meaning and translation wouldnt keep it, well, sorry, i dont speak greek, neither latin

The context of the phrase i used roughtly translates to  : the necessity of proof always lies with the person who lays charges"

sure, should i link u once again proof from our argument on discord that your arguments werent true at all?

And yes i consider clueless boy to be an insult, especially from someone who can't be even bothered to read people's responces when he argues/discusses something with them. Usually relying on them is a sign of lacking proper knowledge on the topic and in my book changing the topic and admiting intellectual defeat on the subject.

i read peoples responses, dont worry, i just dont answer parts which doesnt make any sense with the context and are absolutely useless in conversation
and yeah, i dont lack proper knowledge in this argument, i know very well what i am talking about and how u tried to persuade me on discord how u are right and how i am wrong, but guess what, it was actually opposite :D 

1 minute ago, D4re said:

Like this one?

p.p. And remember,1 year in law school doesn't make you layer.

yes because accidentally switching 2 letters while typing fast means i don't know english. Its Lawyer btw not layer.

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

i just dont answer parts which doesnt make any sense with the context and are absolutely useless in conversation

So as i said you choose on your own if a point is worth or not without giving your reasons or proving any prove, so as i said ignoring it conveniently to suit your talking points.

28 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

In legal terms the latin phrase semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit  describes best your failure to understand basic burdian of prove even in a simple arguement that's obviously not legally binding.

how exactly was this ANYHOW relevant?

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

its liar, not lawyer ^_^

Nope, just my opinion that they have been part of at least 3 different sides on this server:

DL

OOC side

Rebirth/OOC/Anathema side.

You don't have to agree to my opinion, thats why it's an opinion.

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

how exactly was this ANYHOW relevant?

you asked me to prove that it's not a bug? I said i wont waste my time and left. Here i gave you the reason why, "the necessity of proof always lies with the person who lays charges"

@Kure @rizos Nope sorry he isnt.

Edited by BlackJack