Kure

Rumble in the jungle!

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Nope, just my opinion that they have been part of at least 3 different sides on this server:

DL

OOC side

Rebirth/OOC/Anathema side.

You don't have to agree to my opinion, thats why it's an opinion.

and i am asking how is DL and OOC side different, except the thing their clan got renamed from WestWorld from times when they were in DL to OOC when ally got destroyed?

its like saying WS+FUN+ES is different side than WS+FUN, just because ES got kicked or left or w/e

Just now, BlackJack said:

you asked me to prove that it's not a bug? I said i wont waste my time and left. Here i gave you the reason why, "the necessity of proof always lies with the person who lays charges"

as far as i know, u said that in different reply to which i actually replied with

8 minutes ago, MoDoy said:
15 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

The context of the phrase i used roughtly translates to  : the necessity of proof always lies with the person who lays charges"

sure, should i link u once again proof from our argument on discord that your arguments werent true at all?

i never asked u to prove me its not bugged, i proved u how it works and its as i was saying, not as you claimed

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

and i am asking how is DL and OOC side different, except the thing their clan got renamed from WestWorld from times when they were in DL to OOC when ally got destroyed?

its like saying WS+FUN+ES is different side than WS+FUN, just because ES got kicked or left or w/e

as far as i know, u said that in different reply to which i actually replied with

i never asked u to prove me its not bugged, i proved u how it works and its as i was saying, not as you claimed

Nope, because ooc not being with them made for a complete new different side on the server( dramateam) . I think you and arcanum assume that being part of a new side it means you switch sides. I never said they have switched sides, I did say however that they have been part of at least 3 different sides on this server. Also it's completely different talking point that they have done it as a clan and clans create new sides, while for example a single party can only switch sides since they can't form a new side with just 1 party.

Edited by BlackJack

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

Nope, because ooc not being with them made for a complete new different side on the server( dramateam) . I think you and arcanum assume that my being part of a new side it means you switch sides. I never said they have switched sides, I did say however that they have been part of at least 3 different sides on this server. Also it's completely different talking point that they have done it as a clan and clans create new sides, while for example a single party can only switch sides since they can't form a new side with just 1 party.

ok, so u agree u were part of as many sides as i listed, because the clans that left also helped in creating new sides, najs

Why?, I mean why? we have such a retard guy in that forum writing bullshit on every single topic. Please if mods dont do nothing at least stop fucking replying him, if you are trying to prove he is retard, DONT WORRY we already know it. OMG

Edited by Malkav

15 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

its liar, not lawyer ^_^

Exactly!Seems he forget the fact that i can get full information of him including pictures.So i know very well how big "lawyer"(i am sorry...liar) is he.

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

ok, so u agree u were part of as many sides as i listed, because the clans that left also helped in creating new sides, najs

Yes to a big extent i agree, i have never said the opposite. WS + ES is a different side compared to WS + FUN for obvious reasons that you've stated. However i've never been a driving force of creating new sides that include enemies. While OOC is definitely the leading clan of sides shifting the past 3-4 months, a fact nobody can deny. So them saying babyrage are flippers in my opinion is ironic, as WW/OOC has flipped on pretty much every side that has even existed on this server and they have been part of. Anyway gotta afk for a bit, was good farming post counts with you.

6 minutes ago, D4re said:

Exactly!Seems he forget the fact that i can get full information of him including pictures.So i know very well how big "lawyer"(i am sorry...liar) is he.

oh no...btw our bishop still waiting for CmotaH to come beat him up irl.

5 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Yes to a big extent i agree, i have never said the opposite. WS + ES is a different side compared to WS + FUN for obvious reasons that you've stated. However i've never been a driving force of creating new sides that include enemies. While OOC is definitely the leading clan of sides shifting the past 3-4 months, a fact nobody can deny. So them saying babyrage are flippers in my opinion is ironic, as WW/OOC has flipped on pretty much every side that has even existed on this server and they have been part of. Anyway gotta afk for a bit, was good farming post counts with you.

how exactly did DL -> OOC include enemies? i take DL and then rebirth could be considered as 2 different sides, but DL and right after OOC? :D 

ps: since u didnt read it (and told it yourself several times) and thus u refuse to take defeat at that argument, i give u this fabulous screenshot with me explaining why runes stayed as they were in the past, eventho u were trying to persuade people runes 1-7 were changed in zaken update and gives stats with decimal point (funny how i did that reply even in same minute as u said u are out, too bad u werent patient enough)

proofsh1t3.jpg

here is link for the video mentioned there -> https://youtu.be/sZJGTKp9aXU

4 hours ago, BlackJack said:
  • WW with DL
  • OOC w/o soil but most DL
  • OOC w/o anyone

These three you cant rly count separately dude... WW with DL is obvious, then "OOC w/o soil but most DL" ... well after Soil emoquit ... inside "DL" there was similar situation as in Germany between 1250-1273 (aka interregnum)...hope this example is enough for you since as a lawyer you seems to be well educated in history.... nobody was true leader, cooperation was kinda difficult for some time until Jerna/Jerry started to organise things...but the side was exactly same (except few sidehoppers who ran away to rebirth/ws right after soil emoquit...)... New Jerry/Jerna leadership had some disagreements with AD which resulted in leaving of OOC out of ally... Yet "OOC w/o anyone"... They were not officially ally but cooperation between them and us on daily basis was still existant (mostly in LOA pvps or that one CS where they participated before they allied ES)... Okay, they had few incidents with jungle but it wasnt that big scaled to be worth mentioning here.....
 All these three "sides" as you described should be counted as one since only different thing there is slightly different INTERNAL political situation inside ally (or semi-ally).

Only one their "side"  which could be counted is this one:

4 hours ago, BlackJack said:
  • OOC with rebirth

But i would call it switching sides but creating new one... w/e

P.S. MoDoy was right in that discusioun about othel rune :P 

Daj sorry bro but ur posts started to rly be retarded.. This switching side logic, how could some1 even have swuch idea to call it this way @_@. And about runes argue, just learn to loose and accept defeat

Edited by Rizos

26 minutes ago, Kure said:

These three you cant rly count separately dude... WW with DL is obvious, then "OOC w/o soil but most DL" ... well after Soil emoquit ... inside "DL" there was similar situation as in Germany between 1250-1273 (aka interregnum)...hope this example is enough for you since as a lawyer you seems to be well educated in history.... nobody was true leader, cooperation was kinda difficult for some time until Jerna/Jerry started to organise things...but the side was exactly same (except few sidehoppers who ran away to rebirth/ws right after soil emoquit...)... New Jerry/Jerna leadership had some disagreements with AD which resulted in leaving of OOC out of ally... Yet "OOC w/o anyone"... They were not officially ally but cooperation between them and us on daily basis was still existant (mostly in LOA pvps or that one CS where they participated before they allied ES)... Okay, they had few incidents with jungle but it wasnt that big scaled to be worth mentioning here.....
 All these three "sides" as you described should be counted as one since only different thing there is slightly different INTERNAL political situation inside ally (or semi-ally).

Only one their "side"  which could be counted is this one:

But i would call it switching sides but creating new one... w/e

P.S. MoDoy was right in that discusioun about othel rune :P 

I already agreed that you can count those as 1. Cba to repeat myself so, since you didnt really read this post:

fd3b43869ca1ef5b78b381771c6f2b5e.png

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

how exactly did DL -> OOC include enemies? i take DL and then rebirth could be considered as 2 different sides, but DL and right after OOC? :D 

ps: since u didnt read it (and told it yourself several times) and thus u refuse to take defeat at that argument, i give u this fabulous screenshot with me explaining why runes stayed as they were in the past, eventho u were trying to persuade people runes 1-7 were changed in zaken update and gives stats with decimal point (funny how i did that reply even in same minute as u said u are out, too bad u werent patient enough)

proofsh1t3.jpg

here is link for the video mentioned there -> https://youtu.be/sZJGTKp9aXU

so i finally had the time to check this. This video is before zaken patch on skelth and i was strictly speaking about runes 1-7lvl on 2.5+ updates as i've also said on discord. So this video is completely worthless since its from patch 2.0.

Edited by BlackJack

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

flipper_3.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, oukey said:

instead of fighting for e-penis size, better help me, a newcomer. give me some adena :)

whats ur ingame name ill send u some adena

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

so i finally had the time to check this. This video is before zaken patch on skelth and i was strictly speaking about runes 1-7lvl on 2.5+ updates as i've also said on discord. So this video is completely worthless since its from patch 2.0.

yep, my bad that it was actually skelth and not shillien, tho it doesnt change fact that the runes work as i said even on 2.5 ru off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIbjdSTYCW0

2:21:04 guy has same stats as the guy on previous video ;) 

37 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yep, my bad that it was actually skelth and not shillien, tho it doesnt change fact that the runes work as i said even on 2.5 ru off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIbjdSTYCW0

2:21:04 guy has same stats as the guy on previous video ;) 

doesnt show the rune level tho no? Anyway i am not arguing against othell rune, i am arguing that othell is op in 2.0 cuze it so much more stats than all runes. In 2.5 with the super runes all runes are powerful after level 8. My main point of discussion in discord is that i'd like to see the 2.5 version of runes not 2.0 cuze its not very balanced imho.

Edited by BlackJack

17 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

doesnt show the rune level tho no? Anyway i am not arguing against othell rune, i am arguing that othell is op in 2.0 cuze it so much more stats than all runes. In 2.5 with the super runes all runes are powerful after level 8. My main point of discussion in discord is that i'd like to see the 2.5 version of runes not 2.0 cuze its not very balanced imho.

u dont have to see the level of rune, if its like u say, that they have "fixed" values with decimal point for runes 1-7, then he wouldnt reach 380, however with super rune lvl 8 he would reach much more (if his crit rate is 380 and lvl 8 gives 270, that means his crit rate with PP buffs would be 110, which is obvious bullsh1t ;) )

10 hours ago, BlackJack said:

so 4 sides my bad

• WW with DL
  • OOC w/o soil but most DL
  • OOC w/o anyone
  • OOC with rebirth

Could be argued taking half of DramaTeam also counts as a new side but lets say it isn't and they just join. Anyway not saying it to be inflammatory, just your CP member saying its ironic that babyrage's CP has been on 3 sides while your cp has been on at least as many sides of server is also ironic.

• Like 3

so guys joined rebirth so they will have more numbers and the oportunity to farm, but what i saw was that they have a hard time getting from giran to loa entrance.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, driver said:

so guys joined rebirth so they will have more numbers and the oportunity to farm, but what i saw was that they have a hard time getting from giran to loa entrance.

i forgot to fraps 2nd mass fight so not enough material for movie :((

Just now, BlackJack said:

i forgot to fraps 2nd mass fight so not enough material for movie :((

I have fraps. Btw song est?

43 minutes ago, driver said:

WE joined to have company while standing by GK in Aden. I think, judging from one day isn't a best idea, While the day before we exped all day in loa and your parties got fcked when entered. :D

Edited by Myrtan