Happy5spoil

AlexeyChess scammer

Hello everyone, it makes me sad to make this post.

As you can see in the screenshot i posted below, i was in a party to kill a Raid Boss.
At some point the boss attacked me, while i was having a conversation with my clan leader, so i happened to die before i was able to react.
That being said i dropped the Eminence Bow i had on and AlexeyChess decided that it's a good idea to disband the party and pick the weapon for himself as you can see in the chat.

I suggest that you avoid party with him, as there is a chance this could happen to you as well. 
I hope you guys have a nice time online and hopefully my next post will be for a better reason. :)

For those who wonder, I'm not going to quit the game. I'll farm adena and get a new one, so see you guys in game! :)

DRid4CH.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Happy5spoil said:

As you can see in the screenshot i posted below, i was in a party to kill a Raid Boss.
At some point the boss attacked me, while i was having a conversation with my clan leader, so i happened to die before i was able to react.
That being said i dropped the Eminence Bow i had on and AlexeyChess decided that it's a good idea to disband the party and pick the weapon for himself as you can see in the chat.

I suggest that you avoid party with him, as there is a chance this could happen to you as well. 
I hope you guys have a nice time online and hopefully my next post will be for a better reason. :)

For those who wonder, I'm not going to quit the game. I'll farm adena and get a new one, so see you guys in game! :)

DRid4CH.jpg

Damn man bad luck. I know ur paim, i dropped my emi +4 same way when i was 37 lvl and gnom called monopoli took it :/. It was 1 year ago..

Now im 76 lvl archer with emi +15, so dont give up and i wish you the same :)

Edited by Rizos

Yeah, ally with crest like this is well known of scamming. The ally is called Rebirth if im not wrong, and this is some academy clan.
They even scam epic jewels like ZaknaTheRat did.

"z0z likes it."

everywhere are those kinds of ppl... good luck ingame anyway

Edited by Kure

19 minutes ago, Kure said:

"z0z likes it."

everywhere are those kinds of ppl... good luck ingame anyway

not saying its nice, but what z0z is doing is completely different from this

he goes for dropping people on purpose, so when u see him, u know whats going to happen if u dont do anything (not saying its nice or that i agree with this kind of play, but its not my business)

what happens here u have party to kill raid boss, and in the middle of raid just because healer was asleep or simply something went wrong, your own party leader disbands party to pick up drop and **** on party, and yeah, u dont really expect this to happen, because at that moment its your party, u are doing stuff together and u should have same goal => kill RB and u wont achieve that if u pick up and leave for yourself gun of your teammate ;) 

10 hours ago, Happy5spoil said:

DRid4CH.jpg

U can try write some leaders as Zeep or Foxylady. Maybe they will want save reputation their ally and they will push on this trash and he return your bow. Maybe not.

Edited by Stiba007

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

not saying its nice, but what z0z is doing is completely different from this

he goes for dropping people on purpose, so when u see him, u know whats going to happen if u dont do anything (not saying its nice or that i agree with this kind of play, but its not my business)

Bullshit, when you are a 4x-5x guy xping in EV you don't expect a major alliance 7x SK to try to drop your gear. At best you'll expect it the 2nd time he comes.

In fact it may actually be more expected that people on a randomly-made 4x party might not return an expensive item.

11 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

Bullshit, when you are a 4x-5x guy xping in EV you don't expect a major alliance 7x SK to try to drop your gear. At best you'll expect it the 2nd time he comes.

In fact it may actually be more expected that people on a randomly-made 4x party might not return an expensive item.

Zoz isnt with them in party. He didnt broke unwritten fair play rules in random party. 

Everyone who steal this way any item from others members from random party is totally garbage. 

I dont think that core of ES is as rest of their big ally. B|

Maybe FoxyLady start see how people are in others clans in ally.

Like in real life, there are humans and b1tches... no matter the alliance, just personal character. @Happy5spoil even if you don't get your bow back, I know ppl who lost homu +14, and Demon Staff+10 and still play. You will get better bow in the future for sure. GL

44 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Zoz isnt with them in party. He didnt broke unwritten fair play rules in random party. 

Everyone who steal this way any item from others members from random party is totally garbage. 

I dont think that core of ES is as rest of their big ally. B|

Maybe FoxyLady start see how people are in others clans in ally.

You can defend your allymate all you want. But he isn't any better than this guy who stole emi..

"unwritten fair play rules in random party"  ? ahahaha, nice try. As if what z0z does isn't the opposite of fair-play.

24 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

You can defend your allymate all you want. But he isn't any better than this guy who stole emi..

"unwritten fair play rules in random party"  ? ahahaha, nice try. As if what z0z does isn't the opposite of fair-play.

I dont defend zoz, its just not dirty trick. Example Silendead was in my clan, he left us, after it he was on enemies side, he drop from my char doom plate armor and now he play again in my side. 

I dont say that its good. He dont let me rebuy it, nothing. I have my own opinion on this guy, but i know that he do it fair way. Not dirty trick.

In game are loosers as zakna, this guy with emi.

Next guys are normal, use all possible fair way for profit and dont care about view on them as Silentdeath.

Last grup are respectable players. They drop from enemies items and they give him back or let them rebuy for lower prize. I have these guys in clan and i know few players from enemies side too.

Edited by Stiba007

8 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

I dont defend zoz, its just not dirty trick. Example Silendead was in my clan, he left us, after it he was on enemies side, he drop from my char doom plate armor and now he play again in my side. 

I dont say that its good. He dont let me rebuy it, nothing. I have my own opinion on this guy, but i know that he do it fair way. Not dirty trick.

In game are loosers as zakna, this guy with emi.

Next guys are normal, use all possible fair way for profit and dont care about view on them as Silentdeath.

Last grup are respectable players. They drop from enemies items and they give him back or let them rebuy for lower prize. I have these guys in clan and i know few players from enemies side too.

That what this guy stole emi did is dickmove, also ZoZ actions are dickmoves. Same bad sh1t, just different actions.

33 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

we drop damascus+2 from mobs some time ago, and if im not wrong, sayomi? or kure? sell back at lower prize.

So...thx mate :) 

difference between people stunning/LS people and this is that whoever plays on classic knows (or at least should be) about this feature, this means u have to be aware of enemy players (and by enemy u can understand anything which isnt directly with you), however this guy didnt try to drop him, he just saw opportunity how to make money from his teammate

its same like u would say that enemy 7x guy is pking lowbies in EV is same as out of blue your party member pks u during farming, idk dude, this doesnt seem even close to be similar

5 minutes ago, woot123 said:

we drop damascus+2 from mobs some time ago, and if im not wrong, sayomi? or kure? sell back at lower prize.

So...thx mate :) 

difference is it was drop from enemy,  not from random guy... 

also im sure of it was demoss itself he would have got it for free, we "exchanged" drops with him many times after some random deaths from mobs during pvps.

p.s. it was sayomi

32 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

difference between people stunning/LS people and this is that whoever plays on classic knows (or at least should be) about this feature, this means u have to be aware of enemy players (and by enemy u can understand anything which isnt directly with you), however this guy didnt try to drop him, he just saw opportunity how to make money from his teammate

its same like u would say that enemy 7x guy is pking lowbies in EV is same as out of blue your party member pks u during farming, idk dude, this doesnt seem even close to be similar

So im worse asshole than 7x guys pking on EV? :/

Just now, Rizos said:

So im worse asshole than 7x guys pking on EV? :/

is that even question? i wonder why i am still surprised when i get pked by u when i am with u in party, its almost like a ritual

• Like 1

I don't see any scammer, just an asshole.

Also, funny how all the forum warriors come here like flies to start flaming because they recognized a crest. Like they don't have people well known for doing this to lowbies and neutral people :D

• Like 3

@Stiba007 @MoDoy

When your ally leader opened a thread flaming FamiliaD for stunning people for drops none of you hypocrites made a post about how that is part of the game and your ally leader was wrong to complain. Very convenient for you guys to defend your allymate doing the same for over a year. 

Just now, weeeeD said:

@Stiba007 @MoDoy

When your ally leader opened a thread flaming FamiliaD for stunning people for drops none of you hypocrites made a post about how that is part of the game and your ally leader was wrong to complain. Very convenient for you guys to defend your allymate doing the same for over a year. 

are u drunk or something? as i said, what z0z is doing i consider as asshole move as well, i am saying its different, but i am not defending z0z or somehow try to justify him ;) thats where u are wrong :P