Happy5spoil

AlexeyChess scammer

Just now, EMpoweR said:

why still noone not mention about CHN :S oh wait they are Perkunas friends so they must be nice

mention what? ^_^

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

are u drunk or something? as i said, what z0z is doing i consider as asshole move as well, i am saying its different, but i am not defending z0z or somehow try to justify him ;) thats where u are wrong :P 

Wrong where, you took your time to post explaining that this is a "game feature and people should be aware", saying it is an asshole move changes nothing, cuz on biz thread you just made random jokes instead of saying the same to your leader ;) .

Just now, weeeeD said:

Wrong where, you took your time to post explaining that this is a "game feature and people should be aware", saying it is an asshole move changes nothing, cuz on biz thread you just made random jokes instead of saying the same to your leader ;) .

actually, as far as i remember i said same thing when i saw bizqquit video and at the end on TS he said "drop salaras to mobs, he doesnt have bsoe" and he actually dropped some BO jewel, so stop spreading bullsh1ts ;)

???????????? who cares about biz' video, why you change topic to random stuff

Edited by weeeeD

4 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

???????????? who cares about biz' video, why you change topic to random stuff

do u see me commenting something else than troll conv with rizos?

as i said even in this topic, if random is going to stun u under train, its different than YOUR party leader disbands party just so he can loot your drop because RB few shotted u

and as i said, yes, its not nice, but its different, duuuuh

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

do u see me commenting something else than troll conv with rizos?

as i said even in this topic, if random is going to stun u under train, its different than YOUR party leader disbands party just so he can loot your drop because RB few shotted u

and as i said, yes, its not nice, but its different, duuuuh

I just called you out on your hypocrisy, trying to explain that this is a game feature here while not saying a word that would go against your ally leader on his thread, after clearly reading it and posting random crap there. Cheers.

And random party matching is definetly not very different than lvl 7x stunning lowbie randoms, i mean, who goes into a party matching RB room and thinks "ah this should be safe, i can press f1 and go afk for 20min", probably no one ? But lets just say we have different opinions there.

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

weeeeD why so clueless? :/

I'm sorry if i hurt your boyfriend's feelings? :D 

Edited by weeeeD

Just now, weeeeD said:

I just called you out on your hypocrisy, trying to explain that this is a game feature here while not saying a word that would go against your ally leader on his thread, after clearly reading it and posting random crap there. Cheers.

And random party matching is definetly not very different than lvl 7x stunning lowbie randoms, i mean, who goes into a party matching RB room and thinks "ah this should be safe, i can press f1 and go afk for 20min", probably no one ? But lets just say we have different opinions there.

rofl dude, hypocrisy would be if i said there how unfair it is that random high lvl is trying to drop items from other people, while i claim here its dirty, but its feature 

also who said he went afk for 20 mins? have u ever done low lvl raid bosses? coz i did, and u dont even have to be afk to easily die on squishy archer +12 str -15 con, all it takes is 2 good hits, which u might get w/o even noticing that RB switched targets :D so please

This is unbelievable how ppl dont see difference between stuning ppl to mobs and looting drops from party mate and leaving pt.

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

rofl dude, hypocrisy would be if i said there how unfair it is that random high lvl is trying to drop items from other people, while i claim here its dirty, but its feature 

also who said he went afk for 20 mins? have u ever done low lvl raid bosses? coz i did, and u dont even have to be afk to easily die on squishy archer +12 str -15 con, all it takes is 2 good hits, which u might get w/o even noticing that RB switched targets :D so please

I think you have difficulties understanding english. The hypocrisy is not saying anything on the biz thread, but saying it here just because people pointed to your allymate, biased much ?

I never said he, specifically, went afk, what i mean is that random RB parties makes everyone scared of dropping, cuz people know there is a very high chance that people won't return a drop like +3 emi, OP knows he made a mistake losing focus (not defending the asshole move).. So yea, people "are very aware" of it in every random RB party.

1 minute ago, weeeeD said:

I think you have difficulties understanding english. The hypocrisy is not saying anything on the biz thread, but saying it here just because people pointed to your allymate, biased much ?

hypocrisy:
a situation in which someone pretends to believe something that they do not really believe, or that is the opposite of what they do or say at another time

i always said its disgusting move to drop people to mobs, but i always also said its feature, so i have never said opposite of what i think

what i am saying that picking up your party member is different than dropping your item when some random comes and CCs u, got it? or maybe u have hard times understanding simple logic?

18 minutes ago, Rizos said:

This is unbelievable how ppl dont see difference between stuning ppl to mobs and looting drops from party mate and leaving pt.

Both dick moves, so who cares that one is bigger dick move than the other.

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

Both dick moves, so who cares that one is bigger dick move than the other.

They care, because it's very convenient for the sake of flaming.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

hypocrisy:
a situation in which someone pretends to believe something that they do not really believe, or that is the opposite of what they do or say at another time

i always said its disgusting move to drop people to mobs, but i always also said its feature, so i have never said opposite of what i think

what i am saying that picking up your party member is different than dropping your item when some random comes and CCs u, got it? or maybe u have hard times understanding simple logic?

So you were not a hypocrite here, you were a hypocrite months ago on biz thread, big difference troll.

You talk about" party members" as  if random party matching turn people into friends at first sight, get the fuck out lol.

Just now, weeeeD said:

So you were not a hypocrite here, you were a hypocrite months ago on biz thread, big difference troll.

You talk about" party members" as  if random party matching turn people into friends at first sight, get the fuck out lol.

which part of definition did i accomplish months ago on biz thread? :D pls, go home, u are drunk

and yeah, they dont turn u into friends at first sight, especially not asshole people like this ;) i bet u were the guy who was picking boss drops with wolf back then and thought its ok :D 

16 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

and yeah, they dont turn u into friends at first sight, especially not asshole people like this ;) i bet u were the guy who was picking boss drops with wolf back then and thought its ok :D 

Just admit you are out of arguments here and find another reason to flame. It's ridiculous to come here and generalize about a whole alliance for one single asshole doing something your ally encourages:

QModO7b.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pelocho said:

Just admit you are out of arguments here and find another reason to flame. It's ridiculous to come here and generalize about a whole alliance for one single asshole doing something your ally encourages:

QModO7b.png

yes, and this shows what exactly? that i didnt think it was scum move? that it wasnt rat tactic to drop someone on purpose? its not me who wrote those sh1ts

also i didnt generalize your whole ally, was joking that i am not surprised i see familiar crest after what happened with zakna in your clan :D so chill your tits, i am absolutely not out of arguments and u are pouring just bullsh1ts w/o any single decent post of me saying something different in past

4 minutes ago, Pelocho said:

QModO7b.png

Lol, rules to kill parties under mobs, roots/stuns tanks, and telling them to pm BizQQ. This is just hilarious :D 

Small revenge for ya, -12%

And guess what, he was there at alligator trying to stun people for drops. 

Edited by weeeeD

4 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

Small revenge for ya, -12%

And guess what, he was there at alligator trying to stun people for drops. 

hey thanks man, he really deserves what he got there. yes im hating right now :D

16 hours ago, Rizos said:

Its just very sad. I give up with them, i let them live in their lies and with their stupids logic. 9_9

Goodbye Stiba <PartyRecall>