Sign in to follow this  
Kim

''I'm done, break it!''

Dude, find some more enemies than Rebirth ally only. Video is boring, when 90% fights with blue crests. Where are roks/SM and other?

Edited by Myrtan

3 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Dude, find some more enemies than Rebirth ally only. Video is boring, when 90% fights with blue crests. Where are roks/SM and other?

they are not playing at our prime.

tumbalatum, kiam?:ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Mby bcs we dont usually play that late? By late i mean after 22:00 CEST (some people call it EU prime also).

/on_topic .... nice video

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kure said:

Mby bcs we dont usually play that late? By late i mean after 22:00 CEST (some people call it EU prime also).

/on_topic .... nice video

I mean Asian SM. What time they start? I guess TFD is same prime as ES, and ES finish their prime at EU morning. So they should meet with SM or ROKs or mby Im wrong?

Edited by Myrtan

18 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

YNgmlTp.gif

• Don't you also have that blue crest now.....?
  • Rebirth Ally finishes prime 1-2h later after WS America clans, which is usually 5 AM CEST.
  • There is literally 6-8hours gap between South Americans who play the latest at night (comadrejas) and Asia prime. What server do you play on?
  • Like 2

brazil gmt-3, vietnam gmt+7 (+- some hours im not sure)... theoreticaly they can meet but i doubt some BR party will nolife till 4-6 AM at some competetive setup (at least 7/9) same as i doubt some SM pt will be up early afternoon (after working shifts) at full strength as well...

Long story short, some fight could appear but in most cases not worth to fraps i guess.

• Like 2

Just now, BlackJack said:

YNgmlTp.gif

• Don't you also have that blue crest now.....?
  • Rebirth Ally finishes prime 1-2h later after WS America clans, which is usually 5 AM CEST.
  • There is literally 6-8hours gap between South Americans who play the latest at night (comadrejas) and Asia prime. What server do you play on?

One facepalm wasn't enough:

YNgmlTp.gif

• Like 1

TFD prime is 01h-05h AM CEST

usually ES play more time than us... mb will be better to watch when u note we had -2k cp than ES and Coma in a lot of fights in this video

Edited by rutra

1 minute ago, Kure said:

brazil gmt-3, vietnam gmt+7 (+- some hours im not sure)... theoreticaly they can meet but i doubt some BR party will nolife till 4-6 AM at some competetive setup (at least 7/9) same as i doubt some SM pt will be up early afternoon (after working shifts) at full strength as well...

Long story short, some fight could appear but in most cases not worth to fraps i guess.

American Prime and Asian Prime if you think about it are the two primes that have least overlap and difference in playing times overall.

6 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

YNgmlTp.gif

YNgmlTp.gif

YNgmlTp.gif

Two wasnt enough as well seems to me...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

So, what can I say? Such a boring prime. Two crests fighting eachother only.

YNgmlTp.gif

Edited by BlackJack

3 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

No need to flame, I just asked. I thought their prime can cross... seems your hate to me is to big :D

You were allied until 2 days ago with SM, you know when their prime time is and you know that Kiam's prime starts 2 hours after ours end since you fight at those times every single day..? how can they cross? ws/es need to be online an extra  6-8 hours to cross.

Also main facepalm is you complain about crest, when you literally 2 days ago made EU prime from 3 crest to 2 crest prime. I mean that is wtf even for you bro...

p.s: i fight vs blue crest 95% of the time and im having tons of fun.

Edited by BlackJack

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

when you literally 2 days ago made EU prime from 3 crest to 2 crest prime

Let the guerilla warfare begin! :ph34r:

2 sided server is so boring, good thing clans here dont know how to make same clan crests on all of them, such diversity

didnt watch movie kiam, after u crested for light u betrayed me

8 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

You were allied until 2 days ago with SM, you know when their prime time is and you know that Kiam's prime starts 2 hours after ours end since you fight at those times every single day..? how can they cross? ws/es need to be online an extra  6-8 hours to cross.

Also main facepalm is you complain about crest, when you literally 2 days ago made EU prime from 3 crest to 2 crest prime. I mean that is wtf even for you bro...

Dude, I promised to myself Im not gonna start any flame wars no more in this forum, so Im not gonna just point out all reasons why we left. I think Capone made everything clear, no need to add anything. Because always it's arguments for arguments, and making it 500 posts uselsess bullshitting and trying to prove who is right here by any cost.

Edited by Myrtan

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Dude, I promised to myself Im not gonna start any flame wars no more in this forum, so Im not gonna just point out all reasons why we left. I think Capone made everything clear, no need to add anything. Because always it's arguments for arguments, and making it 500 posts uselsess bullshitting and trying to prove who is right here by any cost.

I agree we all know it's @Kure fault since they didnt stay until your prime starts at 23.00 every night to help you guys out in abg!

edit: lets be friends! p,s the 2 crest comment is still pointless as fuck.

Edited by BlackJack

5 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

I agree with all know it's @Kure fault since they didnt stay until 23.00 every night to help you guys out in abg!

There were many more reasons why we left, but it's our private business and us and SM know that you don't need to know, because its the matter between us 2. That's why I finish here. GN

Edited by Myrtan

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

There were many more reasons why we left, but it's for private information and us and SM know that you don't need to know, because its the matter between us 2. That's why I finish here. GN

np, we just need to wait a bit to see that private info, some retard will post it trying to bullsh1t other side like pelocho did with ss where was WS strategy from 7 months ago :D

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

So, what can I say? Such a boring prime. Two crests fighting eachother only.

Did you really said that? :D