Sign in to follow this  
luckij91

How long time moder items in auction?

5) Done, now your lot sent to the auction moderator for approvement (item is being withdrawn from the inventory of the character), it will take 48-72 hours from the moment of placing the item to the auction. You can also monitor the status of your bid in the section "My lots"

41 minutes ago, D3vilo said:

2. The maximum number of items from one character at a time placed at the auction - 5. ;)

they dont have to be from same character, but from characters which are on same master account :P i first thought about that rule as well, but then realized it could be done this way

13 hours ago, MoDoy said:

they dont have to be from same character, but from characters which are on same master account :P i first thought about that rule as well, but then realized it could be done this way

Hmmm... I'm confused.

I was sure that you can set the items only from main character from main account:

8. Item can be placed to the auction only from the main character. Lots, placed from boxes or characters below level 20 will be rejected.

So how is it actually?