Sign in to follow this  
FryderykChopin

How about another event?

You know, with all the patch 2.0 being like a year late, thought we could drop some event at least... Doesn't have to be anything new, just drop us some old event because nothing's really happening rn.:/

Edited by FryderykChopin

1 minute ago, Arcanum said:

fingers crossed for cool circlets.

no hats.

no masks.

circlets.

i think there is already event for that, its every 2 weeks and u can get really fancy circlets :D 

How about something new for a change. The rewards are always exactly the same and when you decided to remove enchants from reward list it became kinda boring since you don't really have a chance to get anything exciting anymore.

Back in old chronicles on offi, NCsoft decided to add epic jewels with insanely low chance, e.g. http://legacy.lineage2.com/archive/2009/04/5th_anniversary.html. The chance was so low basically nobody ever got them, but it was about a principle - it gave you something to be excited about. It was no longer just an extra farm, it was really an event that gave you some hope with each set of quest items you've collected. I don't really think it would hurt if it was added here as well. The chance would be set low enough so it wouldn't interfere with the epics market, but to make people excited about farming again :)

that kind of thing made me quit official partly

they introduced event (which was buying easter eggs) from which u had small chance to get blessed epics, however people poured so much money into it that literally after week everybody was running stacked with best epics

now i am not saying it would happen here, but giving chance to obtain with 1 click something someone has to work for it half year isnt exactly great idea 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

that kind of thing made me quit official partly

they introduced event (which was buying easter eggs) from which u had small chance to get blessed epics, however people poured so much money into it that literally after week everybody was running stacked with best epics

now i am not saying it would happen here, but giving chance to obtain with 1 click something someone has to work for it half year isnt exactly great idea 

Cant rly agree cos buying egs for real money and farming mobz for quest items is totally different things. And yea i quited official aswell cos of pay2win "l2store events" it was the worst thing they ever made. About epics in event i think cool idea is epics time limited (14 days) with decent chance and thesr would be lvl3 epics. Ppl could test em, get excited etc.

6 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Cant rly agree cos buying egs for real money and farming mobz for quest items is totally different things. And yea i quited official aswell cos of pay2win "l2store events" it was the worst thing they ever made. About epics in event i think cool idea is epics time limited (14 days) with decent chance and thesr would be lvl3 epics. Ppl could test em, get excited etc.

how is it different? people will just bot farm insane amounts and get the wished reward instead of straight paying for them from store

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

7days max, dont forget how extremly boost some epics are in game. But with 0,0000000000001% and 0% for Frederyk with time limited is not bad idea.

But event is for fun, dont let people trade items, so many boters will farm events items and they will earn adenas. 

Events isnt about it.

14 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

how is it different? people will just bot farm insane amounts and get the wished reward instead of straight paying for them from store

Cos if u implement what i proposed u can implement limitbthat ppl can get cartain epic only once ( adding smthblike .(dot item) when u receive epic. Also cant ppl bot dv now and make advantage over you even if there is no event?

In such event every1 could have fun, ppl could farm 1 -2weeks with orfen, they wouldnt make adena on event cos epix nontradeable and time limited and other event rewards would be shitty as always. Also if u make decent chance to receive time limited epic, ppl wouldnt need many quest items to get what they want so event items wouldnt be in big demand thus they would be cheap in market and bots wouldnt make bug profit on them.

Edited by Rizos

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

I mean people who want to bot, bot. Since the timed epics would be untradeable, the only difference would be that the event items price would increase and those people would make some extra adena. Which I believe is fairly low price for making events fun again. 

• Like 1

there should be limited-time epics from 2.0 in-game rewards as well, so i guess as long as they're time-limited and cannot be traded, should be ok.

i would still prefer more getting a permanent Demon Circlet anyway 20.gif

I think quests that force people to play together are awesome, also the xp/sp item you recieve always come in handy. New players can sell them for good adena and old players can enjoy a constant xp boost :D.

Also maybe able to win an event based item locked to that time period. So only people playing during this time can get it. To create more collectibles, like santahorn, winter fairy agathion etc etc. 

If its on the making already,  i doubt we can change it now.

Personally - xp boost items and death sertificates would be handy.

We wanna blood-thirsty giant elpy too.

4 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

If its on the making already,  i doubt we can change it now.

Personally - xp boost items and death sertificates would be handy.

We wanna blood-thirsty giant elpy too.

I don't think adding few extra items to reward list will be a huge issue :)

9 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

nah, 2.0 first, all this crap after.

>2017
>Still believing 2.0 will get released during our lifetime

Just gib event with decent rewards and let 2.0 rest for this year :S