Rizos

Siege 02.07.2017, ES no castle? SUP?

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

Yes we have a lot to improve and work on. We are not yet organized as Jerna pt or Sayo. For example I'm the guy for who this server is first real server. Because last time, I was playing here I was 10 yo. But I don't agree that we don't know how to play when we win many fights with equal numbers and levels opponents what you will see on my video. All for me what was idiotic here, just Kure bragging that 30+/- ppl defeated 130 ppl by taking the castle, while they haven't meet any opponents for it. Congratulations, and see you on the next siege. I hope you will keep castle, it's important for SM to rebuild ally.

Who said that Kure 's post meaning that?

Do you read other posts or you just write  something  because you are attention w***e

Mate please regroup your mind because rly lags...

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

Yes we have a lot to improve and work on. We are not yet organized as Jerna pt or Sayo. For example I'm the guy for who this server is first real server. Because last time, I was playing here I was 10 yo. But I don't agree that we don't know how to play when we win many fights with equal numbers and levels opponents what you will see on my video. All for me what was idiotic here, just Kure bragging that 30+/- ppl defeated 130 ppl by taking the castle, while they haven't meet any opponents for it. Congratulations, and see you on the next siege. I hope you will keep castle, it's important for SM to rebuild ally.

Did you not read my post? They were fighting in oren for the whole siege vs our american side of ally. The reason you pushed aden was because SM were fighting in oren 1/3 of our CC. If it wasnt for them attacking you wouldnt be able to enter aden siege zone most likely. They were rly helpful to your side this siege, without you even knowing. In the end they obviously went for gludio because they couldnt break into oren and you left gludio undefended. It's just smart decision maiking on their side.

18 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Did you not read my post? They were fighting in oren for the whole siege vs our american side of ally. The reason you pushed aden was because SM were fighting in oren 1/3 of our CC. If it wasnt for them attacking you wouldnt be able to enter aden siege zone most likely. They were rly helpful to your side this siege, without you even knowing. In the end they obviously went for gludio because they couldnt break into oren and you left gludio undefended. It's just smart decision maiking on their side.

can some1 tell him,how many times we broke in oren and sat in the catsle for over 5 mins to chat chit and regen mp 

Edited by Jerna
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, Jerna said:

can some1 tell him,how many times we broke in oren and sat in the catsle for over 5 mins to chat chit and regen mp 

Already made 2 posts saying that only reason they were able to push at aden hard was cuze you were giving us trouble at oren whole siege. Pointless to repeat to those guys, you shouldn't bother either, it's waste of time.

edit: since you also edited and bolded the part you meant to emphasis on, I didnt understand what you meant before your edit since you worded that very poorly and i tought you are not addressing me but the jungle guys. Yes you broke into oren twice maybe, i never said you didn't? Dunno i dont have all castle siege info. What i meant was that in the end after we recrested and put golems + more ppl there you couldnt break / didnt want to and the smarter move was to go gludio since it was undefended. Dunno why you have to pick on every single word out of context to spite me especially when i am already on your side of arguement lmao.

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 1

For fck sake, you all still missing my point. Not talkin about Oren or whatever, Didn't even say once that you didn't do nothing at siege. All I said, you haven't been even bothered once while casting the castle, because everyone was in Aden, trying to take it. And Kure bragging about taking castle without any resistance is just hilarious. No more words from me, read all carefully. Im out

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

For fck sake, you all still missing my point. Not talkin about Oren or whatever, Didn't even say once that you didn't do nothing at siege. All I said, you haven't been even bothered once while casting the castle, because everyone was in Aden, trying to take it. And Kure bragging about taking castle without any resistance is just hilarious. No more words from me, read all carefully. Im out

Not really talking to you but in general, the 2 greeks on the previous page mockingly asked if SM were even on siege, so i was giving WS perspective that they actually gave us trouble whole siege which obviosuly helped you guys since our ally was split on 2 fronts.

Edited by BlackJack

Well,

@Myrtan

As Myrmidon said, nobody mean that we took castle while ES was defending it.

Last 15minutes Dion, Oren, Giran, Gludio were mostly empty. Luckly this time we picked the right one to attack and defend (not like 2weeks ago when we went to Oren and all ES,Perks were there).

It was actually a lot of work in this siedge, every 15min we attacked something+destroing the walls on the other castles. We tried 2-3 times giran,2-3times gludio, 4 times oren.

@Pepon

"U failed. we didnt."

Still the facts - after they joined to ES, they've got 2 QA, and successfully defended all the next ones from us (but lost these to Perkunas after). They managed to succesfully fight vs Perkunas in mass fights. It's the progress they couldnt have in our ally in eur prime.

Edited by kktnxbye
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

They managed to succesfully fight vs Perkunas in mass fights. It's the progress they couldnt have in our ally in eur prime.

They only showed up to fight on wednesday when our cp took off day due to low online. In all other days they didnt bother showing up in LoA after dying a lot last monday. This week AD party is here so it will be the first serious competition for LoA since they joined enemy side. Dunno why you always try to defend them with untrue arguements. The only progress so far is that they stay on aden GK with blue crest now instead of old one. Also since they joined ES, ES has gotten less core/orfen with 130 ppl than you have with 30. So all those "facts" are pretty much random speculations you made to defend them for whatever reason.

Edited by BlackJack

43 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Well,

@Myrtan

As Myrmidon said, nobody mean that we took castle while ES was defending it.

Last 15minutes Dion, Oren, Giran, Gludio were mostly empty. Luckly this time we picked the right one to attack and defend (not like 2weeks ago when we went to Oren and all ES,Perks were there).

It was actually a lot of work in this siedge, every 15min we attacked something+destroing the walls on the other castles. We tried 2-3 times giran,2-3times gludio, 4 times oren.

@Pepon

"U failed. we didnt."

Still the facts - after they joined to ES, they've got 2 QA, and successfully defended all the next ones from us (but lost these to Perkunas after). They managed to succesfully fight vs Perkunas in mass fights. It's the progress they couldnt have in our ally in eur prime.

forgive me if i m wrong but we talk about sieges here no ? seems kinda offtopic

2 minutes ago, Pepon said:

forgive me if i m wrong but we talk about sieges here no ? seems kinda offtopic

Yes, if we are talking about the siedge, you are right. But honestly, the siedge results are not jangle's fault. 

Rly...every fucking post u go ot with same morons/dramaqueen/retard, u guyz arent boring? O.o

BTW...only for me last 30 mins @aden  was fun? alot of pvp/action/fun. See u next siege brb.

Edited by woot123

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

They only showed up to fight on wednesday when our cp took off day due to low online. In all other days they didnt bother showing up in LoA after dying a lot last monday. This week AD party is here so it will be the first serious competition for LoA since they joined enemy side. Dunno why you always try to defend them with untrue arguements. The only progress so far is that they stay on aden GK with blue crest now instead of old one. Also since they joined ES, ES has gotten less core/orfen with 130 ppl than you have with 30. So all those "facts" are pretty much random speculations you made to defend them for whatever reason.

When you realize that you are totaly ignored from serious ppl on this forum and how much your avatar fits perfectly to your profile you are goin to feel better even for your self only.
You put your mark by your self on your avatar icon and you proved to everyone here that every single post you posting on topics its TotalyShit. Even some of your clan members realize it and u still living in your own world.. Tried to help you with that post but dont expect another one..

36 minutes ago, Capone said:

When you realize that you are totaly ignored from serious ppl on this forum and how much your avatar fits perfectly to your profile you are goin to feel better even for your self only.
You put your mark by your self on your avatar icon and you proved to everyone here that every single post you posting on topics its TotalyShit. Even some of your clan members realize it and u still living in your own world.. Tried to help you with that post but dont expect another one..

my avatar is a mockery of your beloved clan member. Please go ahead and tell me which part of what i said is not accurate. The only days you farmed in LoA was on our off days, cuze when we are there you never come or stay in relog like rolan's or anytimes party on 3 way the other day. Who are the serious people on this forum? Myrciu?Firebeast? The whole serious people and on forum statement is an oxymoron. There are very few people that aren't biased and most of them are from non-factors.

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kure said:

1rvrh4.jpg

I just said you are a serious person on forum according to eulogist's special hidden criteria and you troll, gj :D

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

I just said you are a serious person on forum according to eulogist's special hidden criteria and you troll, gj :D

I have my doubts that he considered me as serious person even before that so w/e. 

Can someone dedicate themselves to start cliff-noting every siege thread? Will pay adena. Thanks!

Do you guys remember when people said zorgzor is shit, soil is shit and bizqquit is shit? And all the smaller clans were not in game. Nowadays its all way around :D

1 hour ago, Lin said:

Can someone dedicate themselves to start cliff-noting every siege thread? Will pay adena. Thanks!

Havent seen your video for a while ;)

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

Do you guys remember when people said zorgzor is shit, soil is shit and bizqquit is shit? And all the smaller clans were not in game. Nowadays its all way around :D

Havent seen your video for a while ;)

to be fair zorgzor was shit :D

6 hours ago, Myrtan said:

I agree, SM gave it to us, but at the last moment of last siege we were protecting it alone, and we had every right to be proud that our plan worked and we took it and we kept it just because this plan, not because no one attacked it to take back.

Wake up dude no you didnt make it alone  to keep castle.That never happens you know why?
Cause some people from your previous allys where fighting in others castles and push so you  wont get full force attack 
So please stop trashtalk 
P.S Siege is teamwork noone is winning solo.Example for some  "retards" in forum  perkunas got aden cause they are so good clan? No all ally helps to reach at this result.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Kure said:

1rvrh4.jpg

I really like that your mates claims that dont hate JF but in reality they hate JF more than Perkunas by the very first hour they quitted ally because of inactivity makes me laugh so hard.JF you now understand what allies you had all this months.Good for you that you are not still an ally with them.

Edited by StefanosXios

6 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Already made 2 posts saying that only reason they were able to push at aden hard was cuze you were giving us trouble at oren whole siege. Pointless to repeat to those guys, you shouldn't bother either, it's waste of time.

edit: since you also edited and bolded the part you meant to emphasis on, I didnt understand what you meant before your edit since you worded that very poorly and i tought you are not addressing me but the jungle guys. Yes you broke into oren twice maybe, i never said you didn't? Dunno i dont have all castle siege info. What i meant was that in the end after we recrested and put golems + more ppl there you couldnt break / didnt want to and the smarter move was to go gludio since it was undefended. Dunno why you have to pick on every single word out of context to spite me especially when i am already on your side of arguement lmao.

Lol, like i need you on my side. I m allergic with hypocrite and bullshjt ppl. So dont need to get close to me 

• Like 4

No Friends, No Ally, No Epic, No Exp, No items.

No Future for L2Classic :$

Edited by JerrySM
  • Like 4