Rizos

Siege 02.07.2017, ES no castle? SUP?

4 hours ago, Jerna said:

Lol, like i need you on my side. I m allergic with hypocrite and bullshjt ppl. So dont need to get close to me 

So much hate without even knowing you, im flattered.

5 hours ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Wake up dude no you didnt make it alone  to keep castle.That never happens you know why?
Cause some people from your previous allys where fighting in others castles and push so you  wont get full force attack 
So please stop trashtalk 
P.S Siege is teamwork noone is winning solo.Example for some  "retards" in forum  perkunas got aden cause they are so good clan? No all ally helps to reach at this result.

Actually perkunas(clan) was low on their power yday. Uchihapizdachi and half cp off :S. There were some nice pvps but playing with boxed supports and 2 archers only sucke a bit :(. Having ally in such cases is rly good)

Edited by Rizos

24 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Actually perkunas(clan) was low on their power yday. Uchihapizdachi and half cp off :S. There were some nice pvps but playing with boxed supports and 2 archers only sucke a bit :(. Having ally in such cases is rly good)

dont worry uchiha in talking island sea :) Also this siege was boring as fuck imho, outside of throne room fight in aden gk it was both big sides just zerging or getting zerged on a different occasions. We weren't part of the fun fights sadly :(

i like how out of blue some messages are disappearing from the thread :D do we have filter active on this topic?

11 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i like how out of blue some messages are disappearing from the thread :D do we have filter active on this topic?

it seems that if you use "translate: bla bla bullshit that doesnt even mean what you wrote in your language above  your posts are legit. Otherwise its "inappropriate language"

Edited by Yomana

10 minutes ago, Yomana said:

it seems that if you use "translate: bla bla bullshit that doesnt even mean what you wrote in your language above  your posts are legit. Otherwise its "inappropriate language"

u shouldnt have lowered to kingbottakis lvl and reply to him in greek :D u know the saying, they know their tricks

never-argue-with-stupid-people-mark-twai

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

u shouldnt have lowered to kingbottakis lvl and reply to him in greek :D u know the saying, they know their tricks

very true. Its just , i thought he might not understand if i reply to him in english. Well lesson learned i guess.

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

I like how you call someone stupid while you don't know nothing about him from real life. You don't know his education or job which he got as a reward of his studying. You know 0, yet still you can't shut your mouth because you are the biggest attention whore in this forum.

5 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I like how you call someone stupid while you don't know nothing about him from real life. You don't know his education or job which he got as a reward of his studying. You know 0, yet still you can't shut your mouth because you are the biggest attention whore in this forum.

u realize someone can have job and be educated, that doesnt mean he cannot be stupid ;) also about needs of having attention, u are literally putting your nose into every single argument there is on forum in last 1-2 months (even the ones which has 0 connections with u), so please, tell me more about that haha ^_^ 

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

u realize someone can have job and be educated, that doesnt mean he cannot be stupid ;) also about needs of having attention, u are literally putting your nose into every single argument there is on forum in last 1-2 months (even the ones which has 0 connections with u), so please, tell me more about that haha ^_^ 

2bc5965371e7c1f0d24d5759dbf501c3.jpg MY EYES PUKE

29 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

reading.jpg

Edited by Myrtan

oh, so u didnt realize it? sorry brah, but fact that u finished university doesnt mean u are smart, just look at the world, people are bunch of idiots :D so yeah, being educated doesnt mean u arent stupid ;) i dont even know why i try to use some logic and brain while talking to u, coz u probably wont get it anyway

Edited by MoDoy

For the server to be fun: SouMate / Jungle / Nonfactor / Rok / ES   VS   Ws / Chn / Terrorist / Perkunas / TotalyToxi

With only 2 allies at war it's more fun.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Anonimo said:

For the server to be fun: SouMate / Jungle / Nonfactor / Rok / ES   VS   Ws / Chn / Terrorist / Perkunas / TotalyToxi

Rebirth ally member? :ph34r:

45 minutes ago, Anonimo said:

4s3lQwQ.gif

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Demosek said:

130 ppl on our side;] gf

210+ ppl on WS :o

where did you get those numbers?

180 top, first time when china came with so many people. 10 full pt of china.

10 hours ago, Rizos said:

we played without dances :D, with 1 PR as dd in mele party :D

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, driver said:

212 exact :P i have my ways

Just now, Demosek said:

212 exact :P i have my ways

i could be wrong, i saw some screens i made.

i didnt get how china got from 3-4 pt to 10 pt at siege.

130+ ppl (toxics players) = 0 Castle

I've been on this server since it started. But I've never seen an ally with that number being so bad.

2 hours ago, driver said:

there are always have some new CHN pack exp ABG 9_9

also Rus ppl join them for CH etc

Edited by iBatman